Can I have a moment of your time to talk about /Highgarden/

Jon The White Walker.

Reminder

R + L = 3 dragon eggs.

She died laying them.

>pancake tits

what a shame

more like

First for Kinvara, High Priestess of the Red Temple of Volantis, the Flame of Truth, the Light of Wisdom, and First Servant of the Lord of Light. For the thread is dank and full of memes.

>implying anyone here would hesitate for a second if Natalie Dormer said she wanted your dong

Promise me, Ned

Who should win Cleganebowl? How should it go down?

VALYRIAN

STEEL

ARMOR

What should Lord Petyr Baelish do now, anons?
Do i pledge loyalty to the one true king and smash the young wolf at the north before he goes south?
Do i smash the usurper in Dragon Stone?
/got/ decides.
don't fuck my game up senpai

The story arc makes the most sense if Sandor wins, or at least if they both die.

they ensure it

Stannis

I honestly don't think it happens this season. He'll come back tonight and do something cool, but he won't get to KL this season.

>there was only one Warlock in the whole of Qarth

>cucked by Rhaegar, Jaime and Lancel at least
>raised another man's children
>cucked his own lineage by never questioning why his sons were wimpy blonde faggots

How the fuck is that even a thing why is this man such a mary sue why did I even read these books the shows not much better but at least I can see the tits why didn't I get into The Walking Dead instead

Fucking forgot the image for fucks sake.

vocaroo.com/i/s0BYbHiGCrNr

HE'S GONNA TAKE YOU BACK TO THE PAST

When did the one true king lose Dragonstone?

But pancake tits are glorious

>We won't this guy hanging from the ceiling on the Silence with no legs murmuring "Pree...Pree"

but
>fucked more women than I've met

>tfw you will never watch Game of Thrones with The Normies

Why even live?

Regardless, what do you want to see from it if and when it happens?

yarp

fuck off

stop

>PROMISE ME, BREAD

POO

yeah everyone going on about it seems to believe its happening this season.

But its frankly impossible there is barely any time to even show him as the gravedigger at this point so if it does happen (still skeptical tbqh) it will be next season at best

He should have legitimized his bastards on his deathbed like Aegon IV just to fuck with the Lannisters

4channess transcends gender I guess.

>Playing ASOIAF in fucking Civ
>Not playing the CKII mod

Maximum plebeian

>>cucked his own lineage by never questioning why his sons were wimpy blonde faggots

he just didn't give a shit desu

his rebellion was literally just to get her girl back. He ended up on the throne because someone had to in the end.

That guy on the right is just waiting to get home to shitpost on the /got/ general

is that guy on the right ok?

Coal burner at the back right

>hey let's record ourselves watching something, then upload it on the internet
this is apparently "normie" behavior.

I don't really like white beer but I want to start drinking it now.

>implying it's alpha to fuck lots of women when you're literally the king
>wife's sons
>his rebellion was literally just to get her girl back. He ended up on the throne because someone had to in the end.
lmao Jon Arryn had that shit planned for years

they only regular person i son the right

>watching interviews with Rose Leslie being posh and adorable
>fall in love with her

help bros this isn't fucking FAIR

And you're never first anyway.

It's okay as long as you're making her say
>my husband's daughters

Blondie was dating a white guy last season

is that valyrian steel armor shit in the GRRM released chapters or is this fanfiction

please tell me its fanfiction

TO STAR IN THE EPISODES THAT SUCK ASS

why the fuck are they crying?

kek

Not the same girl

It's not

>inloo

radposting for today's episode, eh?

why valyrian steel armor shouldnt be a thing?

POO IN MTV

>Playing boring games with no appeal instead of GOAT games.
Who's the pleb again fag?

muh

Reading the scene in the book where Jon finds her dead made me wish it hadn't happened and they'd be together forever.

It's the only romance in the series I actually cared about.

>DUDE COMIC RELIEF LMAO
Why did (((D&D))) ruin Edmure and Mace?

If there's a studio that can do ASOIAF justice, it's CDProjekt.

Give them the rights. A billion budget. 5 years of development.

vocaroo.com/i/s0M67jtFJRCm

guys... I mean... in my opinion the show completely misses the point of the books. the show revels in violence, pointless shock-value scenes, "badass" characters... this is not what Geroge was trying to say here

>Euron Crow’s Eye stood upon the deck of Silence, clad in a suit of black scale armor like nothing Aeron had ever seen before. Dark as smoke it was, but Euron wore it as easily as if it was the thinnest silk. The scales were edged in red gold, and gleamed and shimmered when they moved. Patterns could be seen within the metal, whorls and glyphs and arcane symbols folded into the steel.
>Valyrian steel, the Damphair knew. His armor is Valyrian steel. In all the Seven Kingdoms, no man owned a suit of Valyrian steel. Such things had been known 400 years ago, in the days before the Doom, but even then, they would’ve cost a kingdom.

>Euron did not lie. He has been to Valyria. No wonder he was mad.

user, please, you need a real domme, this obsession isn't healthy. You need to actualize.

It had to be adapted so the normies would find it palatable.

angrygotfan.com/2016/05/29/the-winds-of-winter-the-forsaken/

The one Indian girl is pretty cute, but she's pretending to care too hard. Also the entire concept of recording yourself watching a TV show is fucking ridiculous. I'm continually amazed at how weird and narcissistic culture is becoming-- I guess this impulse has probably always been there for a certain segment of the population, but social media makes it into full blown cancer.

He's gone full sonic OC. Euron "Cold Valyrian Steel" Greyjoy

Why is book Euron so fucking based?
It shouldn't be possible.

genocide pooinloos pls chinks or ome shit just nuke these roaches off the face of the earth.

how many shekkels per year do i need to make to acquire this jewfu?

They're Americans

that used to mean something

make america pooinloo free again

It's because he's mad
He actually went to Valyria the absolute madman

does aegon start out with a different religion? I thought he was of the seven

How about you make america americafree again?

;)

If you could both Red Priestesses in their young forms for an entire night but had to wake up to two ancient old ladies, would you?

The show's gonna end with Daenerys getting to Westeros with her many armies just in time to fight the White Walkers alongside Jon, isn't it.

It's almost like you don't know that they were called something else before and then /got/ raided them and they took it in stride and called them selves the normies to spite /got/

Euron grabbed a handful of the priest’s tangled black hair, pulled his head back, and lifted the wine cup to his lips. But what flowed into his mouth was not wine. It was thick and viscous, with a taste that seemed to change with every swallow. Now bitter, now sour, now sweet. When Aeron tried to spit it out, his brother tightened his grip and forced more down his throat.
“That’s it, priest. Gulp it down. The wine of the warlocks, sweeter than your seawater, with more truth in it than all the gods of earth.”

“I curse you,” Aeron said, when the cup was empty. Liquor dripped from down his chin into his long, black beard.
“If I had the tongue of every man who cursed me, I could make a cloak of them.”
Aeron hawked and spat. The spittle struck his brother’s cheek and hung there, blue-black, glistening. Euron flicked it off his face with a forefinger, then licked the finger clean.

How the fuck did Euron even manage to find shit amongst the ruins of Valyria? Wouldn't he have suffocated on the filthy smoky air? Isn't there poisonous gases all over the place?

I analayzed episose 5 and 2 and I think euron is evil , I don't think he is doing it for the iron islands or for the greter good , he does it for is evil plan , and he is a evil guy , he tries to be funny and look good in front of is people but he serves dark forces , I can't wait to see more about him

You.
Just because you are too stupid to understand something doesn't mean it doesn't have appeal.

yes
yes I would

no one knows what is going on in valyria. tyrion sees it in the distance on his way to essos and it's just a red glowy haze