It's a post-modernist Bahaus extension to a countryside manor episode

>it's a post-modernist Bahaus extension to a countryside manor episode

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OKRJfIPiJGY
youtube.com/watch?v=wdbiz0FcR30
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>it's a selfsatisfied boomer couple showing off their dull ecohouse episode

Isn't this like 90% of episodes?

Self satisfied boomers with too much money?

>Its hard having money and the working class builders wont pander solely on my projects for less money

>It's an open-plan living space episode

>200 000 £ over budget and 6 months behind schedule buidling their supremely impractical home.

>Do you ever stop and just take it all in?

this is legit always what happens though. Builders are liars.

>it's a Kevin questions the design of the home that goes 100,000 over budget and 1 year past scheduled completion

DUDE MINIMALISTIC ALL WHITE INTERIOR

NO ONE EVEN HAS A BOOKS, PHOTOGRAPHS.

My dad is just like these people. He would scold me if there's was water on his black marble kitchen counter.

More like the architects and house owners are being unrealistic most of the time.

It's a self sufficient build with separate pods all made out of recycled cardboard and beer bottles episode.

>its a builders blame everyone else episode

Did someone say Bauhaus?

youtu.be/OKRJfIPiJGY

It's a build your house into a hill so you live like a hobbit episode

it's a boomer episode where for an hour they sniff their own farts until completion

>brit builders

kek

>it's a limpwristed social worker and his chink wife wield together a couple of corrugated iron sheets on a boat and call it a day episode

We're the best engineers in the world. So sick a sick fgit

>It's a church conversion episode

Don't forget the tires.

It's a Joseph fritzl secret fuck bunker episode.

But your builders are shite.

Looks more like a restaurant then a house

>dat heating bill

Kevin McCloud is such a funny cunt

I remember once there was this Irish farmer who made an ultra modern house on his farm plot out of shipping containers

Kev goes into the bathroom and goes "ew, that bath would have to go its atrocious" and the bloke looked like he wanted to cry hahaha

once watched one that was a seaside property on the isle of man or somewhere and the bloke went close to 3m over budget

>I-I got the house of my dreams though so it's worth it

>tfw born too late to snatch up loads of homes for cheap and watch them increase in value 20x
>can't sell them and build a dream home
>tfw family isn't rich

I'd love to build my own home one day but I can't see it happening

>here we are with deranged childless vegan couple who wants to build braggy vegan house so they can look down on everyone else for a long time

Wasn't that a designer bath worth like 20 grand? I remember that

probably, it was attached to the wall but was 'floating' if I remember correctly

Yeah I've seen an australian one where he went over budget huge. Then he had to sell it right after because he was going bankrupt.

>yea it was nice got to build my dream home

lol

hey, fuck you i'm a sparky and i'm good

fuck off JUST FUCK RIGHT OFF

Found it

>"Expensive bath: This bath cost the architect and farmer £16,000, which contributed to him going over budget"

He was right, that's godawful

yeah that's the one hahaha

much prefer Amazing spaces Tbh

>that swiss alps mountain cabin

I like it but you lose so much water volume around the sides because of the dip etc.
I'd have rather had a square bath that could comfortably fit 2 people in

Wonder what happened to the castle project? If anyone else remembers the episode where some guy was renovating a literal medieval castle middle of woods somewhere.

they finished it but couldn't afford to run it so set up a B&B and are barely breaking even

Every episode ever

Sarah Beeny is the goat renovationfu

> Born late
No you aren't. There's no indication that house prices won't continue to grow by at least 5% a year.

I mean.

Homes don't look like this.

Not even a fucking ladder out of the pool, these design nerds are fedora as fuck i dont care what people say.

>needing a ladder

what are you, a sim?

fat cunt

and how is that supposed to help him get on the property ladder?

we need another crash, hopefully one will trigger if we leave the EU even though there isn't a hope in hell of us going

Not for me personally, but others might

>its an ultimate fuckpad episode
>the owners are 75yrs old

I hope for your sake that you leave. I wish my country would leave too.

christ I hope we do too mate but realistically it won't happen, people are too scared of the unknown

That one in the pic was legit though.

They flew to Japan just to get the handmade sliding doors and tatami mats. Then they turned the entire roof level into a bath house with an outdoor jacuzzi that sits just over the treeline.

Plus, it's in the middle of a forest.

>Owner is on a tight schedule with a carefully planned budget
>"I need custom-made curved, tinted windows"
>Costs literally 15 000£ each pane and manufacturer honest approximation is "they're done when they're done"

They use a new material in construction. The 500k house is held together by Chinese slave labour and crushed dreams

It is well known that Arte's Architecture series is the only series you need to watch about architecture. Supremely comfy. Based Arte.

>Implying this isn't even comfier

Boomers need to be culled

> and how is that supposed to help him get on the property ladder?
He buys property, gets a good return on his investment and rises up in total wealth due to how most of the people don't get such a return?

>he buys property

if only it was that simple

>tfw when the cuckshed is 6 months and 50k over budget

who was that comedian who done an impression of the host? was funny as fuck

Well, I mean, it isn't. It wasn't that simple in 1960s either, with interests above 10%. But it doable.

youtube.com/watch?v=wdbiz0FcR30

its called Bauhaus

can Bauhaus even be post-modernist? I thought it was the definition of modern?

>it's a Kochie says something stupid episode

>with interests above 10%
If that happens now there will be shitloads of young people with mortgages up to their eyebrows that can't pay the jew and the bubble is gonna POP POP POP

>it's a couple get their lives ruined because they insisted on building on a slope episode