My friend said to me that nickelback isn't that bad

My friend said to me that nickelback isn't that bad

True

Dark horse is pretty banging though.

I made fun of someone for putting Nickelback on at work and everyone was surprised that I didn't like Nickelback and it was one of the most disassociating experiences of my life

it isn't

Its bearable, not good. I nearly fell asleep
explain yourself

of course he is shit, but he is part of that goodshitcore, like Limp Bizkit or Slipknot, stuff that musically speaking isn't really good, but works fine for entertaining purposes.

I guess in a way its hard for me to like it, i play guitar and a bit of keyboard so i get frustrated with how simple it is

they made good pop music. no idea why ppl hate on them
rockstar is a legit good song and critic on the culture of mainstream fame

only self-hating sjw white cucks dont like nickelback

ok then,

its like youve never heard of good music

Nothing wrong with Nickelback. The reason people "hate" Nickelback is because it was overplayed on the radio and pushed down our throats.

People "hate" Nickelback because it's the safe opinion to have.

what is the problem of something being simple?

sjw white cuck spotted

People hate Nickelback because it's boring and obnoxious buttrock. It's definitely not the worst post-grunge band there is, but it's still bland and uncreative drivel.

>People on Sup Forums are defending mediocre butt rock now
I bet you're the same faggots who memed about Speeding Bullet 2 Heaven and Angelic 2 the Core being good when those dropped.

nothing beats the feeling of singing "TAKE A LOOK AT THIS PHOTOGRAPH"

lol so wrong try coming up with valid criticism instead of calling it "boring"

I have long ass dreadlocks and all the time random fuckheads coming "Woho Bob Marley Reggae ..." i always tell them Reggae is for Hippies and Potheads and that i hate it like hell. But actually I listen to a lot of reggae.

Chad Kroeger get off the internet

newfags get the fuck out