Best member

Best member

pretty sure Panda Bear found the fountain of youth over in Baltimore

dude's like 40 now and looks pretty much the same

i dont recognize him without the robot helmet on

who /avey/ here

Thats because panda a cute

aveys got an annoying voice. panda has the voice of an angel. which is why their best songs are loch raven, #1, winters love, daily routine, my girls, taste, derek, new town burnout, brother sport

>aveys got an annoying voice.
u shut ur mouth boy

im a girl idiot

I've only listened to a few of their albums and I agree cos the other main lad has a fucking annoying voice

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

lul
the GOAT
agree with some of your song choices, disagree with your opinion on avey's voice
lol

geo ~ panda > avey > dek

Why doesn't he wash his fucking hair?

I have avoided this band for years because of how autistic they look

>taste
I agree that that's a goat song, but Avey does the lead vocals on it. Are you thinking of Guys Eyes, which along with Taste is one of the two best songs on MPP

Avey does lead vocals on four out of those 9 tracks

the quality of a bands music is inversely related to how attractive the members are to be h

wrong

Actually met Panda and Geo at a concert once. Panda is cool as fuck, and I actually had a decent conversation with him, until some autistic retard fucked it all up

It's actually all about Deakin though.

If they added someone named "shampoo and less weed" to their lineup, he would be the best bandmate by a mile

I can understand liking Panda's solo stuff better, but if you're looking at their body of work strictly within the band, I really don't get how you can't be more of a fan of Avey. He's written like 90% of their material

I definitely meant to include guys eyes, but Panda's part makes Taste

You could argue that, but I would argue that Panda is the reason those songs are as good as they are. If Panda was the main frontman, the band would be better. (Pic related is proof)

>but I would argue that Panda is the reason those songs are as good as they are
I agree about Loch Raven, #1, and Winter's Love

But Avey's voice is so much more elastic and expressive. He's not technically as good a singer as Panda, but I think his voice fits the music

Also, Avey's style of vocal melodies are a lot different than Panda's. Their more erratic and don't come off as thoughtfully composed as Panda's do, but Avey jumps big intervals all the time and utilizes his whole vocal range. I like that