Russia btfo

Nato strong.

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38777263

>They thought that Trump would not support an organization that gives them more control in europe

trump says everything and then he does the opposite.

It will be interesting to see how his tone changes tomorrow.

Yeah, remember how he kept Obamacare around? And how he signed TPP? And how he said the wall with Mexico needs to be rethought?

Being committed to NATO is not the same as not demanding all its members pay their dues.

>B-B-BUT TRUMP IS A PUPPET OF PUTIN!

>UK sucking orange cock after leaving EU

Nothing I wouldn't expected

the prices in your country will rise when trump imposes those 30 % taxes, Paco. so you will basically pay for a wall that protects america from your kind. your country will be the cuck capital of the world, literally Cuckistan.

Fuck off Gregory.
Go suck Van der Laan his cancerlungs.

>the prices in your country will rise when trump imposes those 30 % taxes

So american products. They better like noodles because they'll have to suck china's tiny dick for food otherwise

>May said

>"Committed to NATO obligations" = going to keep it

2 0 %
%

>China's tiny dick

They aren't the ones facing a wall, rapidly depreciating currency, riots, looters, a 20% approved president, cartel violence, literally too insecure to hold onto el Chapo, and a recession.

Thank fuck

In no way is this any different than what he said during the campaign.

Trump honors the deals he is a part of. We still are part of NATO, and therefore we are obligated to defend our allies ubtil we withdraw from it.

I don't think you understand how dependant the USA is to Mexico, especially on food products.

he's been saying this for months, nobody here bothers to stay remotely informed

Those two flags look the best together.

I bet shes gunna ride trump at some point, you just know shes into swinging bet she'll make mr.may watch as well.

Trump has accepted an invitation from the Queen for a state visit this year, will probably look something similar to that.

People are retarded. Who'd have thought?

how that peso exchange rate?

He's honestly really dedicated to defending Mexico here.

I guess I give him some props for that

We are taking your place in NAFTA

Norway is planning to spend 2% on military forces now. God bless America.

>We had a deal Trump
>A DEAL