Where were you when DBZ Abridged became higher quality than the actual show ever was?

Where were you when DBZ Abridged became higher quality than the actual show ever was?

youtu.be/tIZGSXjco8g

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yk7eDDCiZ_o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it peaked with the namek arc

Like the actual show?

Objectively, it's good.

synchtu.be r/p eachykeen has cell games saga on now if you FUCKS want to watch it

Remember, you'll never be as perfect as me.

shits jokes

never heard of these niggers before, how are they not getting copyrighted?

work with toei

parody is fair use

Of course it is. DBZ is shit tier. It's barely above speed racer in terms of animation quality and is paced like frozen molasses.

Their saiyan saga was shit memes, their freeza saga was legit funny, their androids/cell stuff is shit because they've stopped trying to abridge and they're just retelling the story.

BOY IF ONLY THERE WAS AN ANIME BOARD FOR PERMAVIRGIN NECKBEARD MANCHILD FAGGOT WEEBS TO TALK ABOUT THIS GAY BULLSHIT ON

Who is ready for BLACKED Goku?

DBZ Abridged just seems like it's unironically an abridged version of DBZ with a few quips thrown in these days.

Yu-Gi-Oh abridged's problem was that towards the end they stopped making jokes about the show and it became more and more about OC shit, but DBZA seems to have the opposite problem. It's basically just the show now.

I find it hard to believe you've been on the internet and haven't heard of them before. Don't lie on the internet, that's a sin.

DBZ is banned there and since it is a TELEVISION SHOW it counts as Sup Forums

Yeah, it's called Sup Forums

ANYONE EXCITED FOR THE NEW DRAGON BALL SUPER ARC STARTING NEXT WEEK?

FUTURE TRUNKS AND HIS GIRLFRIEND FUTURE MAI HAVE TO FIGHT AN EVIL 'BLACK GOKU' FROM ANOTHER UNIVERSE

not even fucking joking heres the official art

>Dbz is banned on Sup Forums
What faggotry is this?

>FUTURE MAI
Wouldn't she be like fifty?

Never saw DBZ abridged, it came out during a time when everyone and their mother were making abridged anime after the rise of YuGiOh.

Should I start it?

>his gf mai

How old is that cunt anyway?

It kinda worries me how much like Pan future Mai looks. And that fusion earring on Goku is a weird choice.

That is so ridiculous, it sounds amazing.

What the hell is a human chick with a shotty supposed to do against an evil Goku, though?

no because she got wished to be turned into a kid or some shit i dont fucking know super is awful

Animes that are popular with normies are banned on Sup Forums, e.g. DBZ, Naruto.

>black Goku

Anyone remember that fan site in the early 2000s? DaBlackGoku

That's fucking retarded, but worthy remembering if I ever need a ban.

youtube.com/watch?v=yk7eDDCiZ_o
here's the first footage of the trunks arc 2. fuckin yes

Yes. The first 10-15 episodes are a bit cringey but they came out in like 2007 and they didn't know what they were doing. It gets fantastic

watch cell games with Sup Forums here you SHITS

He's lying, DBZ is banned at all. It just gets shitposted constantly because it's "normalfag" tier. Hell I saw an abridged episode on there a couple hours ago, along with a Super thread.
Neither are banned.

>simply redubbing the show with a few inside jokes and memes

why do normies love this shit so much

Is Dragon ball Super Good?

Saiyan is meme shit.
Freeza is goat.
Android/Cell is when they decided they could outright make a better show and it's not even abridged anymore its just TFS's DBZ its ok at times worth watching over the original show maybe

>Freeza saga is cut down to 20 odd episodes
>not even halfway through the Cell saga and we're close to 30 episodes in
They DO remember what abridged means right?

Because it parodies a show they used to watch? Its literally a way to ironically enjoy it all over again. If you can't grasp that I'm baffled.

no but i watch things i don't like because my doctor said im not allowed to cut myself anymore

>If you can't grasp that I'm baffled.

It just means he's autistic desu.

>tfw the abridged characters have taken over the normal ones in your head
Makes for watching Super awkward. At least there's no Nail or Guru

Your Doctor is no fun.

Really though, is it good?

no, it's literally a sitcom. should've ended but sorry, there's money to be had

no its pretty shit but its fine if you really like DBZ i guess, probably less tedious watching it all in one go as opposed to once a week.

Yugioh TAS is the only actually funny one

Once they get to the stuff after Battle of Gods and Revival of F recaps yeah, since it's all new material with old Dragonball gags. Animation is not that great though which says a lot.

no littlekuriboh married a landwhale and became an SJW. All he does now is make vlogs about how he wants to die.

> English dub
yeah nah senpai

Probably because he's actually constantly sick and dying.

>he likes grandma goku

Fuck off you weeb.

well i wasn't on Sup Forums like where this childrens cartoon belongs

>wanting Grandma Goku

No, the only good Jap voices are Vegeta's and Cell's. DB/Z/Kai are one of the few dubs that far far far exceed the original.

>inb4 MUH ORIGINAL VOICES BAAAAH

how do people watch this shit? the humour is self referential family guy level shit.

SO?
I'M CONSTANTLY SICK AND DYING BUT I DONT FUCKING MAKE VLOGS ABOUT IT

>grannygoku

>I'M TRYING 16!!!

I laughed hard.

I don't think you are user, not legit anyways. If you are, then maybe you should, you'll get free pity money.

me too

also

>WHAT CHANNEL?

WHAT CHANNEL?

#16 was definitely the highlight

No I'm depressed and just want to die

Why the fuck is she using a gun?

Goku could just blow it up.

>dat 16mind

Oh well, I mean LK is actually like physically dying. I believe he has cancer.

It's still the only funny abridged series.

oh...yeah I don't have that ... that sucks... I wish I had a terminal illness because then I could die without anyone around me feeling bad.

At this point they're not even abridging anymore so you're basically watching a "better" dub. Much of the editing is still amateurish, but I commend the editing guy for his patience.

Could this be considered parody still?