Wtf I hate Brazil now

wtf I hate Brazil now

>jungle niggers acting like niggers
The battle may have been one, but the war continues

7-1 will literally never unhappen

feels very good to be frank

Hues are low class as fuck for booing him but goddamn don't be a pussy and cry about it.

Someone post the webm of the kid crying

i hope it re-happens. i love the nigerian team, but Germany have always been my favorite international football team, and i can't wait for the Brazilian peasant tears to flow again

Is South America the Middle East of Christian world?

Brazil is always hated

these thing seem normal in tropical country.

>who one silver

No, Central America is. Brazil is a fucking enigma.

most of South America is pretty cool, if a bit underdeveloped. Brazil is just shit-tier these past five or six years because they keep just pretending they're a first-world country despite having a straight-up government coup and inviting the richest people in the world to look at them and watch the favelas erupt in anger at their government's wanton dismissal of them

BR?????????

Gas the Hues, Lobster war now

Did the crowd boo him during the medal ceremony as well or was it just during his performances? If it was only the latter then he's a little bitch (although that doesn't stop hues from being subhuman).

sorry

He was crying because he wanted the gold.

>germany - brazil olympic footie final

imagine the possibilities

Loving all the normie BR hate

How funny is that they did not say anything about him calling us Nazis....really makes u think huh

Holy fuck you people are really sheltered

>frog cant handle the banter
>cries like a pussy
>blames the booing for his loss while every other athlete got boo'ed and still managed to win

geez
americans might be ignorant people but at least they are not pussies

>now

It has nothing to do with being sheltered. There is no reason to behave like an absolute ass for an event like this.
And brazilians are pretty much the only people doing it on a constant basis.

wtf i like brazil now

What the h*ck is this 9gag?

It wasn't the only embarassing moment in a final with brazilians. In the men's floor final, where two brazilians won medals, everytime the last athlete (Miulak from USA) had a bad landing the crowd cheered. I have never saw something like this before. It spoiled the whole event.

He was being a pussy, but your people are still low class and can't function around normal humans.

>
h*ck

This is why you don't give important events to uncivilized third worlders. Golf was a prime example of how far behind these people are.

Why are you people such faggots for real, is this legit autism
>NIGGERS
everytime

During the medal ceremony, when his name was called.

This is my new favourite thing

>It has nothing to do with being sheltered

That isn't true though

sry we didnt grow up in a 3rd world country where treating people like shit and getting mugged are business as usual.

>Golf was a prime example of how far behind these people are.

What happened?

>m-muh feelings
fucking first worlders and their made up problems, grow a pair

See, you people are legit autists, just turn the volume down holy shit

Except he was a dick and was a dick to the crowd.

>fucked a up a last try at 6.08 for Olympic title

Brazil is a cancer country

I feel sorry for the poor guy...

Just kidding, ahahahahahaha faggot.

People literally picking up balls. Couldn't understand you have to be quite when players hit the ball. Cameras going off during every players backswing.

Ebin Reddit post

He already said the reason? or you autists are just suposing things?

Come and get it.

If anything you're a legit subhuman, thanks for proving everyones point.

You can call him a pussy but these guys aren't football players. They're single athletes and while they do represent a country it is more of a literal one man show.

Most of them aren't even used to crowds this big. Think about this, you might be some 24 yo dude, working your ass of through your entire childhood/teenage years and you finally make it to the Olympics.
You're really fucking happy for yourself and want to deliver your absolute best. And every single time you so much as blink, ten thousands of people do their best at absolutely hating you. For fuck all reason.

We can turn the volume down but you monkeys just start screaming louder, not to talk about the shit you fling around yourselves

Holy shit, this place is filled with redditors, 2012 Sup Forums wouldn't give a shit

Whiny faggot. Muh feelings.

>demands respect
>while calling everybody a subhuman nigger
see you are an autist

>frog got so triggered he actually, LITERALLY started crying
>compared himself to Jesse Owens shortly after

holy SHIT my sides

grow a pair you fucking baby

7-1 totally makes up for WW2, I think you guys are in the clear now

any Israel flags around that can confirm?

No one's boo the american, very nice guy.

The frog is a dick, he not even accomplished others competitors. That's turn the crowd so mad.

I'm baffled to see the Brazilian still fail to comprehend the extent of their savagery.

Even after the whole word yet again looks from above and points their index finger at them.

and crossboarders, they're cancer

I thought you Argentina losers said you were a first world country.

Next you'll go around claiming you're all white

The only shelter you get at night is your rusty iron corrugated roof, you favela dwelling monkey

>There is no reason to behave like an absolute ass for an event like this
Are you the kind of faggot that would say something like "leave nationalism aside" on the ceremony of a nations vs nations competition?

wtf I love Brazil now

We ain't first world m9

JUSTO

Hitler had more respect for jewish athletes than you showed for the french guy. you guys are literally unironically worse than Hitler

VERY nice bants

Because 2012 /sp didn't have to deal with sport events in your fucking shithole of a country.

does anyone have the webm of the french girl drowning the italian?

And they dove across the finish line. Brazilian scoundrels

Don't get butthurt

This "booing hurts my feelings" is a very reddit sentiment. Can't wait for the olympics to be over so we can have our board back

No, not at all. But this has nothing to do with nationalism or pride. It's just people being complete asses.

stick to big butts Brazil sports are American

Im not, Darkcruiser is

>mfw the world can't handle the brazilian bantz

be honest

are you crying right now?

Not even on the most cheto dream, and I hope it stays that way, rather worry about working to have something to eat than give it for granted and worry about how degenerate the country is turning into

If you say Reddit one more time I'm going to assume you don't know English

You are a legit autist

This. Why isn't this the most upvoted post here?

>mooooom they're booing me!!!! make them stop!!!

is this guy serious? lol man up faggot

>The hostile atmosphere clearly unsettled the Frenchman, who gave fans the thumbs-down sign between attempts and in his first interview after the event likened his treatment to the reception America’s black sprinter Jesse Owens received at the notorious 1936 Olympics in Nazi Germany.

OY VEY!!!

Well he does have an earring

What would you expect from subhuman brazilian people ?

first world is so pussy

>straight-up government coup
>lefties actually believe this

>It's another brazilian chimpout thread episode

Its a toxic atmosphere for the games

thanks hans

It's just redditors and people from thin skinned boards

Hi France nice to see u

shut the fuck up Manuel

god I am glad I didnt grow up in a 3rd world shithole. atleast have some decency and basic human respect ffs

Can someone explain why South and Central America is a shithole? France, Britain, and Spain colonized the new world. Canada and America turned out fine, but every single South American country founded by Spain is a shithole.

Seriously we all started around the same time, and every single latin american country is a disease ridden, poverty stricken, cartel run shithole. What is it about the latino people or their culture that results in complete failure.

Over 300 years and they haven't accomplished anything, they've just wallowed in their own filth and depended on tourism.

Calm down Thiago

Haha, fucking gringos man. No wonder you are all crying like a bunch of menstrual women for booing

>muslims literally kill people
>#notallmuslims
>athletes get booed by passionate sporting fans from one city
>FUCK ALL OF BRAZIL THEY ARE THE WORST PEOPLE EVER

Guys, can you direct me to the safe space thread? I can't take all that booing