Why is this allowed?

Why is this allowed?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/0IfG8G9XGo9KX5iHQ72hJQ/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

its not, report it.

>grill is the one cosplaying as Cap

Only picture of Chris Evans where he's trying to be happy and merry but can't bring himself to laugh

its the plot for the next Captain America movie

I want to fuck that Bucky tbqh senpai

He looks tired as fuck in all these pics.

>Manlets

>yfw you realise the Marvel train will quickly end and you'll forever be known as Captain America

Chris looks like he doesn't want to be there.

>implying the Marvel train will be dying anytime soon
>implying

Just look at Civil War's box office

I think he means for Evans.
He only has two movies left.

He doesn't. He recently has extended his contract for a couple more movies.

Only for Infinity War 2.

Actually, it is more than one movie alongside the possibility of him acting as a director to any future Marvel movies.

Doesn't that faggot want to be a director? I'm sure now that faggot will get to direct whatever he wants.

When the fuck are we gonna get consequences for their deeds? It's fucking pathetic how Daredevil and Jessica Jones have been the only good MCU capeshit.

The Marvel Studios fandom is full of generic cunts who try to seem quirky and unique by identifying heavily with a slightly offbeat fandom such as the Marvel Cinematic Universe "But wait, that's actually incredibly mainstream and not offbeat at all!" you say. And you're right. But actual offbeat things don't give as much 'nerd' cred, and these things have more creative value than reality TV so people on Tumblr can make posts such as "Why are all girls nowadays such idiots who watch Jersey Shore? I'm very unique because I like nerdy intelligent stuff like Iron Man 3, and I like quirky men like Tom Hiddleston and Mark Ruffalo teehee, look at this repeating gif of 0.5 seconds of Loki doing a thing with his face and a theory about how all the Marvel movies are connected and Thanos is going to collect all the Infinity Gems except in the movies none of them are really "gems" at all and here is some fanart of all the Avengers gender swapped and with less sexist costumes and they all have the exact same fucking face with that bulbous red nose also did you know that I am a girl who likes superheroes I know it's hard to believe but it is true I AM AN AVENGERS look at this gif of Tony Stark raising his eyebrow, anyway The Avengers is sexist because Black Widow's costume is too tight and unrealistic for a special agent so here is a redesign of her in figure hiding combat fatigues because I am progressive. Does anyone else think that Hulk and Iron Man would make a good couple? TEE HEE I LOVE GAYS BECAUSE I AM SO TOTALLY NOT HOMOPHOBIC EVEN THOUGH I TREAT GAYS AS AN AMUSING NOVELTY Rocket Racoon for president!"

Shoo shoo meme enforcer

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/0IfG8G9XGo9KX5iHQ72hJQ/
Mad DCuck

>still mad at Rotten Tomatoes

All that glorious butthurt is delicious

Why would they need to do this?
Aren't they rich as hell?

contractually obliged? for the fans? because they enjoy meeting fans?

Chris Evans isn't that tap is he?? are these midgets?

A faggot hating on the source material is a possible director.

Classy.

Again?

MANLETS WHEN WILL THEY LEARN

GAY SLUTS DONT AMUSE HIM

he is pretty big gay right supporter and pretty liberal

his only sibling in also a gay man

Azor Jon!

Yeah I dont get why you're allowed to make the same thread everyday

That's hot.