nfl discord server
discord.gg/EzQK7At

Other urls found in this thread:

games.espn.com/ffl/leaguesetup/ownerinfo?leagueId=1571043
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for AFC c:

/nfc/ broship edition

Iggles

to start some actual football discussion, what does /nfc/ think about jordan matthews? can he take the next step even with the eagles QB situation?

gotcha.. probably better than the 60 second post limit

He sucks and he is a cuck

>btw guys i'm a queefs fan XDDD
>pay attention to meeee

Fuck off.
Fuck. Off.

We seriously do not care. We don't care about your shit team, we don't care about your piece of shit fanbase, we don't care about your city. One thing we certainly don't care about is your fucking stale memes. Jesus Christ, why do queefs fans even post? Do you fucks ever benefit, inform, arouse concern in ANYONE on this board? No. You posted this because you are solipsistic memeing pieces of shit who think they matter because people keep replying to your stupid copypastas and memes. I can hear you just now, you're thinking "xD but le smeth is elit-" SHUT THE FUCK UP. I don't care about your fucking QB either. This is a thread where you post shitty-made memes of your pathetic team for validation, hell it could be /s4s/ for all that matters - you are all just cancerous attention whores. The idiots on this board who continue to reply to your shitposts have convinced you that you have any kind of worth, guess what: you fucking don't. You're valued for nothing. Why you think posting the same fucking shit in every god damn /nfl/ thread is funny is fucking beyond me.

Words cannot describe the utter amount of hatred I have for you classless pieces of human garbage. I cannot stand your vapid fanbase, the way you constantly scream during a fucking game. You are literal scum who lives for nothing more than getting validation from random autists on the internet i.e. us, and you think we're going to tolerate you parading your fucking boring memes on our board? Think again, fuckface. Fans like you are the most boring people any NFL fan could ever meet, because you do nothing but spam the same fucking memes andpastas or SOME OTHER SHIT WE DON'T CARE ABOUT. You have the audacity to expect us to care when you never provide any interesting discourse or say something interesting, you literally just consume and regurgitate SHIT. We whole heartedly despise you, and you should never forget that.

Someone's butthurt.

tb.h it's not hard to burn JJ Wilcox.
Can't tell who that is who fell down during coverage but if I had to guess it was either Carr or Claiborne. lol

wilcox needs to be cut

yeah but on the flipside there's not that many users yet since the discord isn't always posted, so most of the posting in there are just me, tiki, p12, bb, landry, lake, and like 3 anons. which might change if more people get in there but still.

iirc it's byron jones
you can't get banned on discord either
well i suppose you could but not by mods

Brother.

I made some dank broship oc, you wanna see it?

don't let him fool you, [spoiler]p12 and I are the mods[/spoiler]

>broship
fuck off pleb

Not a good look for him then. Fuck.

Good thing skins got rid of this immature oreo cornball who just got some thot's name tattooed on his arm while going through a divorce

>while going through a divorce
wait, so he's not even actually divorced yet and he tattooed her name on his arm?

only in cleveland, I swear

R**skins will beat the Steelers on Monday night. Kirk Cousins will have 2 TDs, Fumble and have a game winning drive.

Join the bro side

>Fumble and have a game winning drive
on the same drive? would be very redskins.

Lol not what i meant but he will have a turnover that game. Gotta give the Steelers D some credit

Why has the NFC lost three out of the last four owls

why do people think the Cowboys are going to be good?

black qbs

black QBs choking

>kaepernick
>wilson
>cam
It's pretty obvious desu

fuck you faggots, im making muh own broship.

only >us boyz are invited

Because they recreated a better version of Aikman/Smith/Irvin

>Bruce Arians had diverticulitis

Wilson won the only one tho

he played against an even bigger choker in peyton

I keep hearing that the Seahawks have revitalized their o-line, but I didn't see any clear indication of that in the off-season. They made one good change, but what am I missing?

>zeecuck fans posting highlights from 4s vs 4s
still salty about Malcom Butler cucking wilson for eternity?

They're being taken for a ride by the Jerry Jones hype machine.

Only I know how it will truly be.

9-7 will be a blessing desu senpai.

they haven't done shit, people are just talking up the team like everybody does to every team in the off season

13-3

switch those numbers

31-3?

It looks much better than it did last year after preseason game 1. People like Britt better than Nowak. Where are you reading reports that it's been revitalized? It's still the biggest concern for the team.

>Your Team
>Your expected record
>NFC Dark horse team
>NFC Team that will have the worst Season

R**skins
9-7
Cardinals
Eagles

>Cardinals
>a top NFC favorite as the dark horse
I don't think you know what a dark horse is.

Seahawks
11-5
Vikings
Jets

>Your Team
Seahawks
>Your expected record
12-4
>NFC Dark horse team
Giants
>NFC Team that will have the worst Season
49ers

aaron rodgers

>AFC thread has almost 7 times more post
nice poomunity you got there.

Vikings will go 13-3

Panthers
13-3
Vikings
49ers

Rick and Morty is a good show.

good call

Who are the three losses?

49ers
6-10
Redskins?
Buccaneers

The Jets aren't an NFC team.

Also, the AFC has like 8 of the bottom 10 teams in the league.

With how they barely won their playoff game and got destroyed by panthers i don't think they are considered a fav

please post this in /afc/ thank you
>they got destroyed by the 15-1 #1 overall seed NFC champ so they're not a favorite
?
and they only "barely" won their playoff game because of possibly the greatest throw of all time

I have 3 spots to fill in a 14-team Sup Forums keeper league that has been going on for a couple of years. 4 keepers. Standard scoring, now 1 QB

Here are the openings: games.espn.com/ffl/leaguesetup/ownerinfo?leagueId=1571043

If you're interested, email me at [email protected], and give me your top 3 teams in order you would like to take over. I will be giving teams in the order in which I receive emails.

Fuck the Broncos. Smith is elite

The Cards are only a dark horse in the sense that people still have the Seahawks rated above them.

But they're still considered a top 4 team in the league.

Seahawks are going to look shockingly mortal this season.

Wait, what the fuck is this stupid /nfc/ general shit? What has happened to /nfl/ since I left?

Cardinals are considered one of the top 6 teams in the league.

They were looking shockingly mortal last season and the last 2 minutes of the season before that.

As a Seahawks fan I have no idea where the delusion is coming from. It's a solid team with a nice schedule, but I don't see a blowout and I'm still nervous about Cardinal games.

How many keepers do we keep?
I could take over for "teens react"

>btw guys i'm a queefs fan XDDD
>pay attention to meeee

Fuck off.
Fuck. Off.

We seriously do not care. We don't care about your shit team, we don't care about your piece of shit fanbase, we don't care about your city. One thing we certainly don't care about is your fucking stale memes. Jesus Christ, why do queefs fans even post? Do you fucks ever benefit, inform, arouse concern in ANYONE on this board? No. You posted this because you are solipsistic memeing pieces of shit who think they matter because people keep replying to your stupid copypastas and memes. I can hear you just now, you're thinking "xD but le smeth is elit-" SHUT THE FUCK UP. I don't care about your fucking QB either. This is a thread where you post shitty-made memes of your pathetic team for validation, hell it could be /s4s/ for all that matters - you are all just cancerous attention whores. The idiots on this board who continue to reply to your shitposts have convinced you that you have any kind of worth, guess what: you fucking don't. You're valued for nothing. Why you think posting the same fucking shit in every god damn /nfl/ thread is funny is fucking beyond me.

Words cannot describe the utter amount of hatred I have for you classless pieces of human garbage. I cannot stand your vapid fanbase, the way you constantly scream during a fucking game. You are literal scum who lives for nothing more than getting validation from random autists on the internet i.e. us, and you think we're going to tolerate you parading your fucking boring memes on our board? Think again, fuckface. Fans like you are the most boring people any NFL fan could ever meet, because you do nothing but spam the same fucking memes andpastas or SOME OTHER SHIT WE DON'T CARE ABOUT. You have the audacity to expect us to care when you never provide any interesting discourse or say something interesting, you literally just consume and regurgitate SHIT. We whole heartedly despise you, and you should never forget that.

thanks for the OP team mac
we split into /nfc/ and /afc/, i forget why
>cowboys
top kek bookies in dallas must be having fun

[email protected]
Send me in

lads we need an /nfc/ fantasy league

Or maybe we need reps from here to play in our own division and take on some /afc/ shitters and rek their division

There used to be one like that 2 years ago, I think one of the pats trips ran it.

Fuck I'm dumb, I was just shit talking the Jets with a friend and I just threw it down without thinking.

Probably nanners then, and serves them right.

I forgot how good that team is. 2 of my top 5 RBs + a top 3 WR. And here I thought my keepers were good

Sent, old friend

was i in this one last year
handsomekiko? / toms tainted rings
something like that
i can't remember

No. But there are shit tons of sp keepers. I'm in two I probably won't pay attention to much this year

ok then dont mind me
i remember i was one or two last year one i finished top 5 the other included defensive players and i think i finished first and lost the championship

What the fuck did you just say about me you little fucking queer? You should I know I've been a Chiefs fan for 55 years. I've tailgated every game at Arrowhead and can finish a case of Busch Light before kickoff. My burnt ends are the best in the country and I am the best grill master in all of Kansas City. You are nothing to me but a bullshit bandwagon fan that probably loved the Cowboys 10 years ago, you dumbass.

I will make you wish you were a Rams fan you stupid little shit, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. I am on the phone with my son who graduated at the top of his class at ITT and he is tracing your IP as I speak so prepare yourself for a beating the likes of which Lot A hasn't seen since December 2013. You’re fucking dead, kid. Me and my Camaro can be anywhere, anytime, and I will knock you the fuck out with my bare hands.

Not only am I really fucking good at parking lot fights, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the local Bass Pro Shops and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury and KC Masterpiece all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Cowboys
9-7
Giants
49ers

Listen to me retard, and listen good.

The Toxins are winning the Superbowl this year, and you can mark my fucking words on that so make sure you're listening.

The team just acquired, quite literally, the best FA RB that's hit the market since I don't know when because I don't really give a fucking fuck. They bolstered their secondary last season with indisputably the best FS/CB in the fucking draft the past 5 years (That's KJo by the way because I know you wouldn't fucking know who he is because you just started watching football last September you dumb fucking moronic shit). Add to the fact that a corps of young elite studs at offensive line like Duane Brown, XSF, and Jared Allen or whatever the fuck his first name is, are going to TEAR UP the asshole of the AFC South and the top two run defenses of the AFC (The Denver Broncucks and some disgraceful latinos up in Shittsberg).

Are you fucking listening? Because I'd hope you are. Because I'd hope you are prepared to get fucking SHELLED by the myriad of fucking offensive POWER HOUSES that this fucking team has. Oh? You don't know any of them? Haha silly me, I forgot that you started learning about football last December. Let me give you the run down real quick, so fucking listen up and pay attention retard.
Whitney Mercilus was IN-FUCKING-DISPUTABLY the best fucking WLB in the AFC, and possibly the League and his ability to absolutely anally fuck your team's shit up in the tough spots where a sack/fumble is needed will take the league by fucking storm. JJo, KJax, Ja'DEVeON CLOWNEY, The Fucking Mayor of Ding Dong City? Roughly 25 force fumbles combined, mark it down on your scorecard. And just wait for that fucking BBC to absolutely cuck the shit out of your WRs.

Post that fucking dumbshit ass post one more time you disgraceful spic, and just fucking watch what happens in the Regular season. Retard, thanks for listening..

>these ESPN power rankings
What the fuck is this, how can they call themselves an authority on sports?

Top 4 NFC teams according to them are Seahawks, Cardinals, Packers, and Panthers.

>No Cowboys

Retards

Is the NFC elite?

'yes'
/afc/ still has like 300 posts

>Seahawks
>number 1

horrible pick

Sounds like they're thinking the Pats go 2-2. Interesting.

Why are the panthers so low?

I'm not a panthers fan, but the team they're returning should be #1 shouldn't it?

A third of them are Old Bay, probably.

so retard went on an autism trip and split the threads

i think the general opinion is that they overachieved last year thanks to their schedule, and got exposed in the super bowl against the first "great" defense they played
they're still a playoff team though, i think they'll be around the #3 seed

if the cowboys go off, then the panthers are 4th behind the cardinals and packers too.

>Giants K Josh Brown suspended one game for violating the league's personal conduct policy, via league spokesman.

They fucking stomped the top two though. (the seahawks score ended close, but it was not a close game)

That's why I dont get it

My bro's got dem boys back

That was last year though. I imagine they are expecting the Panthers to take a step back.

Yeah, what's the reason though?

Hello fellow nfc posters. Go saints [=

Norman was very hyped last year and he's gone. I haven't paid attention to their offseason moves. Maybe that is it.

Post NFL WEBMs pls... I'm bored and don't have any :(