Was he a good or a bad guy?

Was he a good or a bad guy?

Are you a woman?

he was a Russian Dragon

he was tempo

An old school guy.

He's not a good guy. He's not a bad guy.
He's THE guy.
Balee dat

THEY LOVE TO HAVE FUN, MAGGLE

Objectively awful person

Wanted to leech off of others talents instead of developing them for himself, like all sociopaths

That said, his portrayal is fucking hilarious

he wanted others to reach their full potential while leaching on it. still pretty sweet deal

good intentions but bad application

Hes the film's antagonist

Good or bad is up to the audience

He was rushing

He was kind of a dick desu
The guy saved the city countless of times but he still was shaming him in his shitty newspaper because he was mad jelly.

he was a psychopath. No one gives a shit about drummers. It is not the end of the world

He was a Nazi.

And the last performance where he waited until the last possible moment to tell the MC that he knew it was him who ratted him out was such a pussy move. Something about him justifying all his abuse with the "Well I actually fucking tried" just doesn't land for me

>good
>bad

>being this analpained about scores in a jazz ensemble

He was a big guy

>Nobody gives a shit about drummers

Obviously you're not a vocalist.

This faggot probably thinks the guitar is an interesting instrument

He was a bad guy, and while I did enjoy this flick it is a very, very basic glory story type of plot. The whole thing is a big "I'll show you!" and is primer for the final scene.

Pretty cool original piece of music for the movie, btw

How would you rate this movie if instead of the actual final scene, Andrew left the audithorium with his father and lived a happy life far away from music while Jameson got shafted from the conservatory?
6/10

Psychopaths detected

After years of emotional abuse

>implying it isn't

bad guy with daddy issues

Why wasn't movie called "Caravan" tho ?

I'M UPSET

Worst Marvel movie yet.

He was exactly the kind of teacher every school needs at least one of.
Some students need a teacher like him to really put out their best. No way would that little jew have pushed himself otherwise.

Perhaps in comparison to you