Post things in other countries that you'd like to visit in real life

Post things in other countries that you'd like to visit in real life.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=exm7FN-t3PY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

But Las Vegas is in America

really old temples in india/nepal/bhutan

ur mom

Hnnnnggg

Eiffel tower is nice as a background stuff, but not to visit. Hours of queue and pakis/africans harassing you to buy little replicas.

I'm obsessed with the south American tepuys

>level 1-10 zone for Venezuelans
>after they get to level 10, they take a hot air balloon down, and cannot ever return to their starting zone

Legit kek

It's very overrated user.

It's not overrated , it's a nice , iconic landscape with a killer view when on top. There is nothing better than chilling in the tuilleries on a summer day in the shade of the steel old lady.

The Great Plains.

i went there 1 week ago, i get bored after 10 min

Is she so fat that is considered a country? Smart.

Warsaw and other polish cities

w-would I,a beta nip, be welcomed there?

that's why i want to travel to the USA.just to see mordibly obese people in scooters at Walmart

Visiting Saint Petersburg is on my bucket list

Spoilers there aren't as many as you think. These are just cherrypicked pictures. But if you want to maximize your chances of seeing them, go to a Walmart in the South or Nebraska. That's where people are fattest.

Not much of a fan of the Soviet Union, but I really want to ride the Siberian railway. It's such a stark contrast to commie blocs in terms of beauty and quality that I sometimes wonder what the motivation was to put so much effort into it.

Trailer park anywhere really up the chances

I really like the aesthetics of broken up eastern european commie blocks. Which country should I choose for maximum efficiency?

boland or russia

Norilsk would be fitting but I think the city is closed for tourists

>Akihabara, Tokyo, Japan
>Venice, Italy
>Statue of Liberty, NYC, NY, USA

agreed. You can have a nice day at the park beside the eifel tower, but actually lining up and going up is 99% pain in the ass 1% enjoyment

Trump's grave.

youtube.com/watch?v=exm7FN-t3PY

No joke, I really would like to visit this.

This.

Um cantinho e um violão
Este amor, uma canção
Pra fazer feliz a quem se ama

Also, I'd like to visit NZ, Iceland or the Azores someday for the green rolling hills and fog.

Seems like a good place to read a book.

Fuck off we're full

really depends