How does your country treat smart people?

>ccaa.elpais.com/ccaa/2017/01/27/valencia/1485510052_493840.html
>17 yo bullied for having good grades stabs 5 classmates

In spain it's normal to bully people for being smarter than you.

Any intellectual capability has been wiped of the earth and our educational systems support idiocity, disorder and incapability and irresponsiblity.

Intellectual ability is regarded as inferior to the main stream or individuals with it are excluded from socializing

Not unexpected from Spain.

>be me
>high school (it's in the past, don't b& me)
>read a lot
>"how, he's so smart !"
>"...he's kinda weird, he's probably autistic"

Of course they didn't say that but that's how I interpret it.

Beta Uprising soon.

In Australia, from my experience at least, they don't give a shit how smart you are, as long as you don't act like an autist.

they are all corrupt or emigrate from there

They are generally shitted on.
Medics who usually have the highest wages over the World are one the most poor people in general.

>Medics who usually have the highest wages over the World are one the most poor people in general.
Damn, really? How can that be?

Our smart children are separated from the dumb children starting at middle school, so the smart students can thrive in an environment of peace and equality, while the poor dumb kids all beat each other up and do drugs lol.
Of course SJW politicians want to change this system so everyone can get a good beating at middle school

> be black
> have a literal aversion to learning and intelligence
why do we still allow them to live in our countries?

because kikes wants to reduce world iq to negative values

As long as you're not autistc, in other words; pedantic, arrogant, condescending, etc. Then no one gives a fuck. Some might greatly appreciate you for it, it's just maintaining a balance between not being a narcissistic cunt and not being stupid. Don't take yourself too seriously and you can be smart & nerdy as fuck but still be socially popular.

HOW do they pick the kids?
My german grandf (native) never told me about this, and the fucker really liked to talk about his childhood

I was as assburger back in school. Now I have managed ro make it less obvious and people think I am pretty normal. In reality I am a sociopath.

>In spain it's normal to bully people for being smarter than you.

Remember that the average IQ is only 100.

By the grades, probably. But they can be promoted/relegated between the 2 (3?) kinds of middle school while in there, IIRC.

Can't say I blame her. Bullies deserve it.

That said, if she was truly smart, she would've gotten a gun.

With all those sudacas lurking around in Spain, I'm 99% sure getting weapons is literally child's play.

Então eles abertamente separam os alunos por Proveito/competência?

generally it earns you respect. but in high school there are always insecure brainlets

>tfw smart guy knows he's smart and dummies know they'll be washing smart guy toilet
all is well with the world

Like shit

Our schools forcefully mix retards, niggers from slums, foreign kids who don't speak spanish, ""kids"" who repeated 3 times, etc all together and force the teacher to pass them all.

Also the teachers can't do anything to punish them, not even sanctions. A nigger (or the parents) can beat up the teacher and nothing will be done.

The same at universities. When I studied law there was an autist or mentally retatded guy who all of a sudden started screaming in the class and talked at 10000 km per second among other things and he was forcefully admited because le "public, free and egalitarian education for everybody" meme. Maybe he's a lawyer now. I knew about a woman (like 60yo) who had mental problems as well and once attacked a teacher at the university. Guess what? She wasn't expelled. Just some words

This country is fucked

i rily hated with all my heart when fucktards werent punished

Ao menos foi o que me falaram.