Is he constantly experiencing everything in slow motion?

is he constantly experiencing everything in slow motion?

No, because he got captured like a chump by Stryker

When this scene ended, it was dead silence in my theater until some guy at the back of the theater shouted "HOLY SHIT!!!!!!". Then people laughed and applauded. Fucking great.

He does in the comics which is what makes him such a miserable bastard, he is bored waiting for everyone to catch up to him.

I think he can sort of turn it on and off to an extent. Still, I heard him say that since the character can move that fast, it feels like he's living his life in a DMV line.

so when he talks to people he has to listen for hours to them talking like whales and then has to talk back to them the same way?

That can't be true, because then he'd also have to talk in slow motion.
He doesn't experience everything in slow motion in the comics; but because he's so used to moving quickly, he gets mad that everything around him moves slowly.

I thought it was just was when he's going fast himself. The world around him would only appear slow relative to his current speed, why would it at normal speed?

You know what it's like to be stuck in traffic
That's what he's like all the time

maybe it's like when you've driven on the highway really fast and then have to go like 30mph and it feels like walking speed

>People shout and clap in american cinemas
Jesus christ, a chuckle when something funny happens is fine. But fucking shouting "HOLY SHIT". Fucking amerifats I swear.

But...I'm from the UK.

>people saying "holy shit" in the UK

Ok mate...ok

You know clapping is an emotional response that we're born with like laughing or smiling or crying.

>poop
>finish
>wait for several minutes till the turd hits the water so you can flush

Brits are just Americucks with worse teeth and larger egos. They're just as stupid.

Depends on the writer.

I think the AoU did and the Fox one doesn't.

ok mr stars and stripes!

To people.
Babies don't clap in an empty room.
Clapping addresses someone.

Confirmed for not being from the UK.

He probably is from the UK, but like a lot of British nerds, he probably doesn't get out much.

They don't.
Its "Holy Queen mate lets get some bangers and smoke some fags after this chobble wobble."

>When this scene ended, it was dead silence in my cinema until some lad at the back of the cinema shouted "BLOODY HELL!!!!!!". Then people statred drinking tea. Bloody fantastic, mate!

kek

Just because he's used to moving quickly doesn't mean he perceives everything slowly. He has to be thinking and moving quickly for that to happen. He's just impatient because he is capable of moving quickly but has to slow down for everyone else.

This reminded me Alfred from Gotham

If by "we" you mean americans, yeah, I believe you.

Im experiencing everything in slow motion since im an alcoholic fämälämäs

Get a load of this Brit, thinking he's better than anyone.

The fuck is that?

Dunno, probably not.

Comic Quicksilver does though and that's why he's an asshole.

Its like how you would say the letter A in "pham"

How could he have sex

HOLY SHIT AUTISM!

flash is faster

>yet another shill thread about Quicksilver
Didn't know Fox could afford them.

True. But he's lamer.

Everything you don't like is a shill thread user.

Your mom is fat

All these threads trying to force this guy into a meme are.
Only a Redditor would consider this funny.

quicksilver is the literal definition of a meme character

Maybe she is, maybe she isn't. Either way, The Flash is lame.

>sex

He's a 30 year-old NEET shut-in who spends his time playing vidya in his mom's basement.

lol orphan

That is exactly what I think was shown in DoFP.

When Quicksilver is rescuing Magneto, he puts his hand behind Mag's head and says it's for whiplash. Mags says, "what?" because he doesn't know Quicksilver or what he can do. Quicks then repeats the word whiplash, but really slow and drawn out. In my head, this was because he mistook Magneto's confusion as stemming from Quicksilver speaking too quickly, so he "whale-spoke" the word.

That is the point of The Flash's character, yeah. Only one of many reasons why he's laaaame.

Quickly.

Retard

You're all retarded. Quicklash has a fast metabolism and is capable of running at mach speeds. That doesn't mean life is going at mach 5 24/7. He can obviously control his listening speed.

brb searching for fanfic about him being humiliated after he cums in what seems like .5 seconds

it better exist

>clapped

I hate all Americans 2bh

I can see why you'd be jealous of them.

So doesn't quicksilver eat a lot if he's using up so much energy going fast? He has a super fast metabolism. That would mean he takes a lot of dumps. Maybe he is taking 2 to 3 dumps everytime he has a slow motion song scene and we just don't see it because he poops THAT fast.

Only when he activates his super power

I've been thinking about this since XMen Time Travel Blue Woman movie

I had never seen it happening ťbh but it did indeed happen for the QS scene when I went to see the movie, it really is very well executed. Italy btw.

I've seen it happen here in Australia. Doesn't bother me, though. I enjoy a movie more with a good crowd that's really into it.

>I'M THE X-MEN: APOCALYPSE! FEAR MY WRATH!
Seriously

Tbhfam it was easily the best scene in all capeshit movies.

Who woulda thought fox could've gotten Quicksilver right, all the while Marvel utterly failed at it.

>americans

Actually, neither of them got it right.

The Quicksilver in the X-Men films is nothing like the comic version. He's a thousand times better than the boring-ass comic version.

>brits

No, you dunce. You know how you can walk... but ALSO run? He can control how fast he goes.