włoski

btw, now I have two screenshots of (you)s, thanks again

*laying on the couch with the gf on my knees*

>yfw most popular nightcore song is estonian

~~Ipd{[Congratulations]}bqI~~
Here's your Guaranteed reply
Select:▽
(ACCEPT) (DECLINE)
ロI agree To the terms and conditions and hereby accept/decline this guaranteed reply

sure you are

>mfw

you're my gf (male) now

>when some random foreigners come to /balt/ to beg for yous like that jap
>mfw estonians actually give them yous

new vid youtube.com/watch?v=_ZXUCQc2Z78

>yfw you're perfect but can't get russian gf because of autism

thanks

>tfw no qt skeleton gf

What. No

this is actually first good post you have ever made.
youtube.com/watch?v=1Bix44C1EzY

>Sounds like a good bet. Never been to the museum of occupation myself. Museum of War and Motoring Museum might be good bets as well. There's a cinema right next to the central market too, btw.
Oh and also, recently went to the National Museum of Art, was pretty nice, you could go two. Takes like 2h and there are guides in English too. There was this really qt red head guide girl when I was there.

>be popstonian
>eat poopp

WE
my.mixtape.moe/smvmai.webm

isn't it big shame that Baltic people are such shitposters? this is literally the worst general on the entire board.
0 value.
aren't you ashamed being balts afterwards?

im proud of my baltoid heritage

>be scatinavian
>nah jk dont never be scatinavian

Isn't there are general for russkis? Maybe you should go there.

You're generic legit shitposters. I was asking balts.

Yes

thats me (balt)

@70470416
@70470429

FUCK OFF FROM HERE. NOBODY LIKES YOU SHITCOCK

But I like you...

I don't even know your name or what you look like

a shame that vlad turned into a natasha

@70470514
FUCK OFF

>tripfags getting arrested for their posts Sup Forums
First they got Sheikh al Britany. Now it's Poleaboo, and there was another lad pretending to make shooting.
I'm scared to become non anonymous tripfag afterwards...
Being famous and openly say what we post here is truly dangerous.

youtube.com/watch?v=5luvX2RJ7cE

thread theme

Russia is literally the worst country. Even if they aren't the poorest or weakest country around, at the end of the day it is full of Russians.

Literally as good as Mr Alexander Rybak.

i'm still me though
Stop bullying me...

Why are you so agressive toward Russians? Still having inferior complexes because of "occupation"?

Balt is the god tier general. Back to >>/rus/

>Juulis ajateenistusse
>SBK tuleb läbida Jõhvis
>NAK ja muu alles Tapal

wew lad 3 kuud tiblade seas saab raske olema

kikes and sandniggers are faggots that worship BBC (big black cubes)

the fundamental currency is energy

think about how much energy is out there in the universe just for us to take for free

whoa........

mind blown

miks jõhvi mees?
arstlikus komisionis saab valida mis alguskoha endale valid

Tahtsin väga Tapale. Mul seal väga tugev onupojapoliitika. Ajateenistuse lõpuks aspiratuuri ja lipnikuks. Kuna need kuradi võõrväed on Tapal siis on seal kohad täis hetkel. SBK aja tuleb tiblasi taluda

Nüüd vb jah teistmoodi sest nato väed tapal. Edu igaljuhul!

Where did you go, I bet they didn't actually mean it. Meanos is all they are.

Tänud. Putsi hea et seeruna tiblasi kamandama ei pea

Oops, wrong person

i must visit the library

As long as you don't post Lorde. :)

>tfw did everything I planned
>tfw femanon went on vacation
>tfw nothing to do for ant entire week
wew lad, been browsing the same 5 pages all day long.
I need suggestions what to do with me free time

thinking of going on a trip for about 2 weeks in the spring. i'm thinking vietnam or somewhere around there or maybe south america. suggestions? i don't want to be beheaded on the internet

How rich are you?

i said i wouldnt cunt

what do you want to be doing during said trip?

It's okay :( You don't need to be rude

well i have enough money to go anywhere i suppose. i don't like sandniggers or niggers though
just chill

im sorry my friend please take this appreciation of your excellent culture as my apology

thailand?

I suggest investing said money

Vidya, hobbies?

don't watch open doors

It's okay, draugs. No problem
Do you like Lorde?

Okay, I have decided that it's okay to post Lorde for other people as long as you appreciate her cuteness and alright music.

dont watch one room

i've been to thailand many times and it's very nice but i want to try something new. i said vietnam at first because i want to visit the bar in ha long bay from top gear but it's only a thought. i don't want a beach vacation either. anyone been to burma?

i have no feelings either way to him

Fuck you're so annoying you're that one lithuanian who was also like this aren't you? fuck you, you annoying shit

I don't actually like playing video games anymore for whatever reason. Maybe I just burned out or something.

My hobby is mostly the gym since juggling work+uni leaves me with just enough time to go there. Now I've already went there, no uni for another week, no work for likely a week or two, might be none until March.

Now that I'm writing this out, I've come up with some ideas. Over the years I constantly write down random ideas. I'll just read them through, something is bound to come up.

No, I actually do this because this one NZ or AUS fag didn't allow me to post Taylor Swift. That's what I call RUDE

I've been to thailand also it was pretty awesome. Need traveling buddy? Been thinking on going to south-east asia trip myself

ahhh, real bf made me cool dinner with candles and wine. drinking red wine right now.

Fuck you retard

where's my virtual lith bf named artusis? wDw
ehh, my real bf is worse than my virtual bf. why the life is so unfair, we always like someone who doesn't like us and opposite ;-;

Why are you so rude? :(

come to Moscow, I want to learn some Estonian ^^

Maybe read a book. Bought a book recently and it's quite interesting. What are you into?

how fit are you m8?

5'2 and built like a brick house

Sent off a few job applications, McDonald’s, admin assistant, accounts assistant and kitchen porter. Couldn’t apply to Aldi as I was having issues with my tablet. I don’t find these jobs demeaning, for a long time now all I have dreamed of is something simple that allows me to survive in comfort, by comfort I mean having an internet connection and warmth, that’s all I want. I feel frustrated when I don’t get these jobs, they are presented as jobs at the bottom of the barrel, jobs anyone could get, I don’t understand why I’m being passed over. I am trying, I’m doing my part to be a functional member of society but when I get nothing back I feel betrayed, demotivated, I just want to check out.

My current situation is where I wouldn’t have been after I graduated anyway, NEET, posting on Sup Forums and masturbating. The difference is that I would have been part of of a more sympathetic statistic, I really hope I can get a job in the next month, if I can’t then I don’t really see my life getting much better,will need to make a drastic change fast before I get stuck in a rut.

OwO
Why not dump real bf and go to virtual bf?

Noooo, he's mine, he's mine

>157 cm
really?

157cm?!

Cause you talk in a very annoying way just like that shitcunt

yup, already got myself a book, will probably finish is over the weekend. Silva Rerum, the first part for now, what book did you get?

I don't really know what I'm interested in. I'm a programmer, I enjoy long walks and every kind of music.
I just do whatever seems neat at the moment. hbu, lad?

Which shitcunt? I was just joking

Don't listen to the bullies and stay strong!

watch this anime with me, mikoto ._.
youtube.com/watch?v=-AtekZVUR4M&list=PLRo4U13fNrFhPlcDayt47NehSDNrrxe9s&index=5
virtual **bf*** probably won't like like me. I'm that type of person who creates some imaginary stuff in the head and falls in luv with it. i mean I don't really know those ppl from internets, maybe the're completly different from what I imagined myself. that's just some sort of mental sickness I guess. nobody gets someone completly perfect, all the people have some flaws.

fit enough I guess, still look like a dyel since I never tried dieting, only eat not excessively unhealthy stuff in not too big portions.

185cm, 79kg, about 13-14% bf

Would you say you're a bit clingy?

Manlets (anyone below 190cm) are prone to violence, they shoud be put down like wild dogs

i'm here to regulate
youtube.com/watch?v=1plPyJdXKIY

is it ancord dub, lole
>0:09
>pendosi nas predali
heh