Would you watch a movie about the truth of Flat Earth?

Would you watch a movie about the truth of Flat Earth?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z8AhqUyumnY&list=PL_TuwM-uFVsIEVENVXd84pWOm2dcvF89G
youtube.com/watch?v=fk4YqPtvJao
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But it says it's round senpai

I'm going g to bump this in the hope someone takes your bait seriously.

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

That's the new testament. No one takes it seriously

If this was real and they were filming a model of a satelitte/earth would they need to use a curved lens, why not just create a round model of earth?

youtube.com/watch?v=z8AhqUyumnY&list=PL_TuwM-uFVsIEVENVXd84pWOm2dcvF89G

The irony is delicious.

My only question regarding flat earthers is why they don't have one prominent flat earther from the "center" of the flat planet directly south until they obviously don't hit the edge and fall off like a discworld.

THIS IS THE BEST, AND MOST COMPREHENSIVE DOCUMENTARY REGARDING "FLAT EARTH" THEORY AND SPECULATION YET:

youtube.com/watch?v=fk4YqPtvJao

Your question makes about as much sense as a flat earther.

But no, in their world the edge is a giant ice wall being patrolled by UN kill teams who have been charged to keep the secret in the name of Satan.

Bruh when Moses was lifted into the sky by angels he describes the earth as a sphere.

To be fair. The earth being flat haven't been a serious scientific theory since ancient times.

It's pretty much always been though of as round.

here look

Yes, I'm sure I worded that poorly.

I had no idea that there " is a giant ice wall being patrolled by UN kill teams who have been charged to keep the secret in the name of Satan" in their little crazy world.

I think until recently the flat earth society was an elaborate troll. But for some crazy reason or other people are now flocking to it seriously.

>Doesn't know anything about the subject
>Yet he flippantly dismisses the notion.

>being patrolled by UN kill teams

Are you implying that not true? Why else would they have military bases and world treaty to never go there? Why can't you even fly over?

I don't believe in flat earth, but this sure is shady

how can the earth be flat if it's hollow?

Look at what?

what is there to know about the earth being flat, aside from it being bullshit?

Wow, a flat earther has the audacity to suggest WE need to be educated.

now that your threads get deleted on /x/, you are shitposting on Sup Forums, heh?

I'd like to see a movie about the fake space program., and how Russia and America covered for each other, even during the Cold War.

Gotta protect that ice

look at the flat earth, retard

Ummm, the world treaty is to never use it for military purposes and keep it free for scientific discovery and research. It has nothing g to do with forbidding access. It forbids migration.

Do these people never traveled on a plane? sure, be all skeptic about footage as much as you want, but on a plane you can see the Earth's curvature.

Why would it have been a bad thing for humans to know the earth is flat instead of round?

Civilians can go there you idiot. You just need the proper clarification.

You keep doing the same thing, moron.

You have no legitimacy in dismissing, or ridiculing, a notion, or concept, of which you are ignorant. You're merely reacting against it because the notion contradicts your preconceptions (you don't even know what you merely grasp abstractly, so you're not even defending knowledge that you already have, you're merely defending an instilled paradigm, and your?re not even conscious of it).

Fucking kill yourself.

you need some water for that salt

>wind on the moon
>solid black space
>beach sand

You cannot be this stupid. The image is distorted by the lens' shape in all kinds of ways. Is it that you're visually impaired? That clip doesn't prove, or disprove, anything.

Are you functionally retarded or just a really bad troll?

Because Satan.
Not that guy, but I actually have researched the topic extensively. He's absolutely right to simply dismiss it, every sinhgke flat earth concept is founded on a faulty grasp of science.

Nice arguments

ok next time I'll use a square lens

Of all the conspiracy theories out there, Flat Earth is by far the most retarded.

No, I'm not watching your retarded youtube videos. You're unquestionably wrong and the Earth is definitely round.

Idiot.

you are talking about flat earth you fucking retard. there is literally nothing to know about it but bullshit. just shut the fuck up

Okay I'll take the bait.

>wind on the moon

The flag is rigid and held in place by wires to look like it's "blowing". If you watch a video of the landing, you'll see the flag never moves.

>solid black space

The exposure aperture on the camera is too small to pick out individual stars when contrasted against the lighter moon surface, so it looks black.

>beach sand

What beach have you ever been to that has sand that looks like that? Also what did you expect the Moon to be made of? Cheese?

>You're unquestionably wrong and the Earth is definitely round.

Wonder if people used to say this exact same sentence but with "flat" instead of "round" back in the day.

>believes the earth is flat and covered up by some conspiracy, calls others idiots

sure pal

... Uh, you're doing the same thing!

Just stop posting, because you can't think.

pretty sure people thinking the earth was flat 100's of years ago is a myth

No, they definitely didn't. The ancient Greeks proved the spherical shape of the Earth. But I'm sure that some folk and have always been stupid, yes.

they didnt. and if someone did, it was easy to demonstrate that he was wrong

HOW DARE YOU TO QUESTION WHAT THE JEWS TAUGHT ME!!

>these threads are literally too stupid to be allowed on /x/
>they're fine on Sup Forums

Your point?

Im the one who cant think. Im sure of that my dear flat earther. Please explain the horizon for me, mighty knower of the truth

You actually can't, this obviously doesn't mean the curvature isnt there, it only means that commercial airlines do not reach the altitude needed to visually see a representation of curvature

The essier way to see it honestly, with no effort at all is to just stand by the ocean and watch boats. You won't "see" curvature, but you will see the effects of curvature

top satire

>what is hypocrisy

Why exactly is this on/tv/?

you missed it like 10 posts ago

this, if the earth is flat surely I could stand on a beach with a powerful telescope and see to the other side of the disc

because it keeps being deleted on /x/ and Sup Forums is a famous shitposting place

He literally doesn't need one.
The flat earth theory was debunked centuries ago.
You are just a fucking delusional tinfoiler with added Jesus.

Fuck me, even /x/ doesn't want you.

What exactly would be the purpose od faking this privately funded mission? To sell more RedBull?

I really think flat earthers are just low functioning autists with edge complexs

what? Im not OP. just answered your question

Don't be silly, they had the whole stunt tightly controlled by the New World Order to prevent the secret from leaking.

Its a publicity stunt to continue the rpoind world myth, oh and red bull is obviously in on it as taurine erodes your pineal gland.

Or some shit like that I'd guess.

I honestly couldn't care less if the Earth was flat or not (it's not)

Who gives a shit? Truly a pleb concern

>the voice of ignorance

>(it's not)
my sides that this actually needed to be said

>believes the world is flat
>calls someone ignorant

if you're high enough in a plane to be able to see the sky start to darken then you're high enough to see the curvature

maybe this isnt obvious to americans who only fly short distances to other states or something

I dont believe the world is flat

Lets say its flat. And you've been lied to for years
Wouldn't you start questioning everything?

you actually can. it is not easy or super obvious, but you totally can see it

i already do to an extent, but the earth being flat is just retarded .. why the fuck would that be so shocking that it would have to be kept a secret?

that attitude is more retarded than believing the earth is flat

But it isn't.
And he hasn't.

The only thing I'd question if I was being told the earth was flat would be the sanity of the speaker.

You have no clue how big the Earth is if you think you can see its curvature from a plane

hopefully that statement makes you feel better about being a complete retard with delusional thoughts

>Science: blood is the source of life and health

wew lad

No, holy shit you don't understand how big the earth is.

It is a common misconception that people think they can see the entire planet's curvature from an airplane

Nope, you can't. There has not been an acccurate example of that being visualized from a plane. Earth is too big

Not that guy, but you literally can. Its a fucking miniscule amount but you can see it.

>are you implying it's not true

It's not true. Civilians can go to Antarctica and the south pole. There are travel agencies that specialize in it. Furthermore, there aren't any military bases in Antarctica. There are science research stations, and these can be serviced by military vehicles (cargo planes for instance). But permanent military bases are a violation of a non-aggression treaty.

No, those two things are independent of each other. The thickness of the atmosphere and the curvature of the earth are two different things, with no relation to each other.

At the height of a jetliner's flight, there IS curvature of the earth, but it's going to be at the limit of human perception and with the added haze in the atmosphere it's unlikely to see it. But go two or three times that height and it becomes much easier to see. Those amateurs who build the high altitude balloons can do it.

No you fucking can't, what are you basing your delusions on?

>mfw people sit here complaining they want to make films
>some ass makes one about a flat earth
>Anything is possible lads reach for the stars

There is so much retarded about this

My own ability to see it when I fly transatlantic flights. I don't doubt it can only be seen to a very small degree but it can be seen. Maybe you need to fly more pal.

Okay, I'm going to come clean, I'm gonna do this because this is Sup Forums Sup Forums and I'm pretty sure were not being monitored by world governmental entities that know about this.
The earth is actually flat, I know this because it's common knowledge in my country and all other neighbouring countries, well you see, there is a secret a big secret, earth is flat and has two sides, like a vinyl disk with side a and side b, in your side most of you don't know this but on my side of the world everyone knows about your side, we're just not aloud to contact you, we have continents and countries on our side that are very different from yours and we even have different races.
There you have it the truth is here, now it's up to to accept it.

Uhhhhh this shit was solved long before cameras in space by a dude with a fucking stick in the ground....

There are some who will believe you.

Yeah, its fucking fascinating that we still have actual people who believe in this

but ancient aliens told me that there's military bases there

Many aircrew have seen the curvature of the earth, and of course if it were flat one could fly to the edge.

I've seen the cuvature on a clear day when I got a backseat incentive ride in an F-16D and my vision is nothing special. (My airliner and airlift trips were on hazy or cloudy days.)

Anyone contending the earth is flat is a troll or so retarded they should be euthanised. If you sincerely believe it KYS ASAP.

Simple math?

curvature = ((1 + h/R)^2 -1)^1/2

Imagine a flat circle drawn on the ground. It's 60 ft in diameter. This is the earth. A little bit wider than a basketball court, though not as long.

If that were the earth, than a jet liner would be about two feet off the ground. Lower your head to feet off the ground and can you see the circle that you've drawn? Of course. Can you see the curvature of it? Yeah, probably. It'd be tricky, but you should still be able to notice. Again, haze is going to be a big factor, and refraction of light is going to make it look a bit less curved that it is, but you might still be able to see it, or not.

Probably why some people insist that they can see it and others cannot.

>it's been a long time starts playing

LOL Not even joking if you believe that the Earth is round go back to pleddit you Fedora tipping c u c ks. Globularism is a Jewish funded plot and if you believe in that bulls hit go back to rebbit you c uckolds

>you are a fedora tipper if you think the world is round

Wew

when you get right down to it, flat earth isn't that much stupider than all the other shit Sup Forums believes.

Surely nobody actually believes the earth is flat?

It could be a useful example to teach people (children) to always question received wisdom ('how do you actually know the earth is round though') or as a question for early physics/maths students (prove the earth is round using maths), but I do not actually believe anybody other than the seriously mentally ill would ever believe it is flat.

I'm telling the truth.