Why didn't they just shoot Voldemort?

Why didn't they just shoot Voldemort?

Other urls found in this thread:

scifi.stackexchange.com/questions/28549/what-curse-did-peter-pettigrew-use-to-kill-thirteen-muggles-at-once
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because then it would be over in 1 ''''''film''''''''

Because it's for children not pedophiles

It's Bongistan, no guns

Yeah, but isn't there some form of underground society based on guns made by gun-people which muggles don't know about?

Because it's the 'muggles' way, and it's suppose to be showing the aristocratic bourgeois use of the decadente before their inevitable fall to technology, as the Smartphone devices become prevalent just after Voldemort's demise.

How they defend mudbloods as being equal is in total contrast to their segregation of muggles is directly related to racism. They're all racists and Harry and his crew are just the less racists, except for his overbearing hatred of the his muggle family and to that extension muggle life as we know it.

This includes muggle technology, like TV and Guns.

guns are banned in britain

>they can find rare ingredients that takes months to prepare
>can't find a fucking glock
This is why harry potter is bullshit

>American wizards use pistolgrips on their wands
>Pet eagles instead of owls
>Skinwalkers lurk the woods
>KKK is a pyromancer cult
>Area 51 is a defeated Necromancers lair
>Magic FBI shoots your pet eagle

Choose your house.

>KKK is a pyromancer cult
SOLD

Well because then it wouldn't be one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises, Dylan. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!" I shout
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

>american wizards use broomsticks as wands because muh weapons

but user they're banned

>Ayn Rand
>above Clifford

His punishment must be more severe.

>american wizards are banned from using foreskins or kinder eggs as magical components

They can teleport for fuck's sake. They can literally just steal guns if they wanted to.

>mexican wizards use broomsticks to enter america ilegally

>needing a gun
>when you're a fucking wizard

TGG is the tarantino flick of literature.

>or, J K Rowling is a lazy writer and was just making up a silly story for kids that got out of hand

iirc guns are almost more powerful than any wizard/witch.

The issue is getting the shot off before they turn it into a snake or bunny.

do you have any cool ideas for what you would do at hogwarts? I think it would be cool to make permanent arrangements to live underwater either through the oxygen bubble or gillyweed

and join hufflepuff of course

>After the Civil War wizards discover some blacks have wizardry powers
>Some wizards push for their inclusion in wizard schools
>There's a push back from Southern schools fearing they might use their new powers to take revenge for slavery
>Fears are realized when a North school alumni attack the school
>KKK rises and enacts a genocide on Black wizards
>Reconstruction Era wizard Civil War ensues

The British know about Irish travellers

>average bullet travels 2500 ft/second
>wizards need to say the words to cast a protecting spell

gun wins every time

>implying trigger pulling is faster than thought

IRL the relative ease of training people to shoot vs training them to use magic would make guns the standard tactical weapon in wizard wars, with magic being used almost exclusively for recon and logistics. guns would be enchanted to make them magic-resistant.

>needs to speak or wave hands to cast a spell

you're wizards are pretty shite m8.

>they use wands
>they need to say words to cast spells
Yes. Guns are superior.

But it's not a trick. Pulling a trigger is faster than saying a spell

>Europeans (muslims) defeat the evil white guy
Bravo jk rowling.

I presume wizards can be bulletproof
they can be fireproof, breathe underwater, teleport instantly

>what is subvocalization
>what are pre-emptive wards

this

sup bruv. I can get you a working luger for £70, me gran left it me in her will innit.

Bullshit. They get hurt all the time by falling, et cetera. And they have to use potions and shit to do that other stuff

>showing the aristocratic bourgeois use of the decadente before their inevitable fall to technology

holy shit no

she just wanted to have magic wand fights

>americans (mexicans) elect the kenyan

bravo amerijuans

Fuck Hermione

>They get hurt all the time by falling
arresto momentum

>they have to use potions and shit to do that other stuff
no, fireproofing and the bubble are wards

keke

Harry Dresden uses guns.

but those things all have limits. A kid could do a spell like that but get wrecked by a simple one from an adult not even trying.

A missile is probably pretty fucking strong comparatively.

Voldemort couldnt destroy a city in a few moments.

>not Luna

I tried reading TGG but it was just so fucking boring.

That makes no sense whatsoever. You see them get hurt all the time.

It wasnt loaded

>Ulysses higher than low tier

my sides

enchantments you put around settlements are strong enough to repel missiles, presumably

well we almost never see defensive spells, and there's no evidence one way or the other that you can ward off bullets physically

You can tell that this image is bait since it has Atlas Shrugged and The Great Gatsby at the top.

>implying the Wizard has to wait until the shooter is ready

You can tell this child of potter has never read anything other than captain underpants, harry potter and maybe a song of ice and fire based on this post

no fucking shit but you retards loving giving stale copypasta (you)s apparently

thats proven untrue when its just broken by a barrage from wizards in book 4 at the very start.

Missiles are stronger than what they used.

I think people deserve (you)s for effort.
Even if it's just hopping over to /lit/ and grabbing a shitty bait chart.

right... that would imply she knew about the rise of smartphone devices when she started writting the stories.

>MA NIGGA!

>thats proven untrue when its just broken by a barrage from wizards in book 4 at the very start.
what are you even referring to?
If its the quiddich cup they were already inside the stadium

Atlas shrugged is laughably bad, even if you ignore Rand's objectivism. The quality of her writing is just so poor. It's basically a self-insert fanfic where she writes herself as some hot tycoon who bangs studly rich guys.

they shoot from the outside to break it though.

I honestly am baffled how you think even a wizard could stand up to a missile. Hope you dont think they could with a nuke.

>they shoot from the outside to break it though
I don't believe you. provide me with a quote

Why is it wrong? Why is it OK to post garbage stale threads like this but not a perfectly correct review?

Wasn't Sirius accused of killing rat guy with a pistol ?
If people believed it, it's that you can kill a wizard with a gun

He allegedly killed him by bombing the shit out of him and a couple other people

because its pointless

scifi.stackexchange.com/questions/28549/what-curse-did-peter-pettigrew-use-to-kill-thirteen-muggles-at-once
it was a curse of some sort

And?

This thread is too

He was at a wedding.

There, a bomb.
He was clearly a muslim too.

No it wouldn't, you have to destroy the horcruxes first

The people you ignorantly claim Ayn rand books are bad usually either never read them or are butthurt libtards with no argument.

American wizards can't ride brooms because they are too fat.

Nah, they're bad.
Philosophically she's fucking terrible and her ideas ruin the wonderful prose she writes occasionally.

>Ayn rand that high

Found the cuckhold that loves black men impregnating his wife

>Voldemort couldnt destroy a city in a few moments.
>What is Fiendfyre

You have to understand that the reason most of the retards here hate Rand is because of demographics. Look at Sup Forums in general, almost everyone here come from a bourgeoisie upbringing and quite frankly are, or either are close to being NEETS; utter losers who have very limited life experience and responsibilities. They are so absorbed with politically extreme leftist ideals that one cannot have a rational discussion with them (I harbor various left wing leanings myself, but there is a difference between talking to a moderate and an extremist).

The young men I know who like Ayn Rand are admittedly arrogant and self-absorbed, but they are determined, intelligent and motivated individuals (Businessmen and Doctors). I do not mind Rand myself nor do I love her, I will not discuss too much of myself but I'll just say that I am rather far off being a NEET. Think the liberal feminist meme you see going around. Yeah, those are the people that disagree with Rand (The majority of people who hate her have never read her books, they just accept and repeat the culture of memes).

Nice pasta

american authors are usually pretty shit desu senpai

>there will never be a film about Voldemort in his prime

PG 13 mofo

Could Bane with his plane beat Voldemort with the elder wand?

>>Magic FBI shoots your pet eagle
It'd fit better memetically if it was Magic ATF instead of FBI.

how many times these questions and people just meme about how muggles would have steamrolled wizards?

seriously?
do you guys really think muggles could have defeated wizards?

>Pompeii

Well?

where does Eragon belong on this list

>Hawkridge is the heroic one all the main characters go to
>Foxcrest is the smart one but doesn't really do much
>Bearglove is the joke house minus maybe one big name
>Wolfthorn is the hilariously evil one that makes you wonder why the school hasn't just shut down the house entirely

What kind of a hat do you think does the sorting?

This hat

It's a flick, you fucking faggot

>old spice scents
holy fuck my sides

No not Bane. At least not alone. To defeat Voldermont he would have to work along side his greatest rival.

bearglove smells the sweetest

Thank you based pasta user for keeping the torch lit. You're doing god's work

harry dresden frequently gets BTFO too

user

they're BANNED

a mature movie about the Order of the Phoenix vs Voldemort during his first rise to power would be awesome

why didnt they do that instead of this fantastic beasts bullshit

>frequently

More like every book so far.

Is that the nog from star wars?

unless you catch a wizard unaware, especially one as powerful and careful as Voldemort, a gun isn't going to be any more useful than a wand or a blade, they'll disable you or the gun
>what about a sniper rifle
there's still the problem of getting close enough and getting a clear shot, and the added problem of getting one as a British civilian who's also either a teenager (for the main three) or an outsider to society (for people like the Order of the Phoenix)

Because every ''muggle'' device goes crazy when exposed to anything magical. Of course, it's very vague and book do not offer more detailed explanation. But that how it is. If you would stand in front of Voldie and shoot him, the gun would missfire.

Rowling said a wizard face-to-face with an angry muggle with a shotgun would lose
the problem comes in the face-to-face aspect, I think