Mfw the world can't handle our bantz

>mfw the world can't handle our bantz
How does it feel to be beta pussies? HUEAHUAHAEUAEUAEHU is the new lord of bantz

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Sydney_hostage_crisis
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Eu nunca vi tanta dor de bunda na minha vida
Glorioso, melhor olimpiada que já vi

We are shitposting IRL and it feels damn good
Get destroyed eurosissies

Congratulations, you managed to trigger every civilized country by being the monkiest of all the monkey countries. Well 'bantered'.

>bragging about being a shit country
I expected nothing and im still let down

BOO IN LOO

Glorious keep going

>Feeling prideful of being the asssholes of the world while still getting BTFO in their own country by other nations
LOL

>public opinion somehow manages to get eve worse
>put on historically embarassing performance as a host nation
>w-we are bantering you huehuehuehue
kek

yeah GREAT job with your ebin maymay Pedro, it's so funny how you guys can trigger civilized people by behaving like the dirtiest fucking favela rats on the face of the earth. BUT LOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLLOL THEY ARE SO MAD. you know what Pedro GO FUCK YOURSELF you destroyed the olympics, you pissed on everything this event stands for. you are disregarding basic human values and you think it's funny ? but atleast you got your ebin maymay out of it, I hope you print it out and hang it over your bed because this will be the last olympic event in your shithole of a country. maybe after a few years you will look at what you have done here today and what your country has done in the past days and feel ashamed, I can only hope so. not for my sake but for yours that the last bit of human decency inside you will eventually rise again. until then FUCK YOU sincerely the people.

but we are, we don't give a fuck about our public image m8 we just want everybody to have fun :D literally, not even joking

>implying we care about ANY sport but volley and football
>implying our image matters
LITERALLY NOTHING TO LOSE
KEEP THE BOOO
THE BUTTHURT IS DELICIOUS

yeah GREAT job with your ebin maymay Pedro, it's so funny how you guys can trigger civilized people by behaving like the dirtiest fucking favela rats on the face of the earth. BUT LOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLLOL THEY ARE SO MAD. you know what Pedro GO FUCK YOURSELF you destroyed the olympics, you pissed on everything this event stands for. you are disregarding basic human values and you think it's funny ? but atleast you got your ebin maymay out of it, I hope you print it out and hang it over your bed because this will be the last olympic event in your shithole of a country. maybe after a few years you will look at what you have done here today and what your country has done in the past days and feel ashamed, I can only hope so. not for my sake but for yours that the last bit of human decency inside you will eventually rise again. until then FUCK YOU sincerely the people.

>eve

Amerishart so angry that he can't even type anymore hahaha

*Based banter crew*

EEEEHHHHHHHHH
BOOOOOOOOOOO

Faint heart niggas can't deal

I'm fucking crying.

>being proud of being shit
>calling it bants

M8, bants is when a landlocked country in Africa shitposts about some Canadian mom and the thread goes into overdrive.

It's not when you shit on the greatest sporting event in the world.

What the fuck is wrong with you

yeah GREAT job with your ebin maymay Barbosa, it's so funny how you guys can trigger civilized people by behaving like the dirtiest fucking favela rats on the face of the earth. BUT LOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLLOL THEY ARE SO MAD. you know what Pedro GO FUCK YOURSELF you destroyed the olympics, you pissed on everything this event stands for. you are disregarding basic human values and you think it's funny ? but atleast you got your ebin maymay out of it, I hope you print it out and hang it over your bed because this will be the last olympic event in your shithole of a country. maybe after a few years you will look at what you have done here today and what your country has done in the past days and feel ashamed, I can only hope so. not for my sake but for yours that the last bit of human decency inside you will eventually rise again. until then FUCK YOU sincerely the people.

>worst performance by a host nation in decades
>""""""""""""j-j-j-j-just bantering y-you guys"""""""""""""""

>there are people genuinely mad they are being boed in a competitive sport where there can be only one winner

If you want a hugbox go to canada

This. Im laughing at all the butthurt yuros

>greatest sport event
When did Sup Forums became reddit

you should know it better dad :D

you know this is all your fault right?

The only two memes Brazil has contributed to spee are huehuehue and booooo, next round of 'banter' will be a series of grunts and throwing poo.

The only good thing their country has done is prove the theory of evolution since their population is evidence the 'missing link' has been found.

>banting

OMG WE ARE 15TH IN THE OLYMPICS PLS KILL US PLS KILL US PLS KILLLLLLL MEEEEEE

Eurocucks in despair

Around 2010 desu

Give them a break. Letting their home crowd down is the one thing Brazil has left.

>I posted it again!

>damage control
have some class in being shit

t. sack of shit country

Truly retarded.

And now, the whole world know it but the thing is that you're proud of yourself.

What happened?

Also, if Brazil is making a thread and comments about how much they don't care about something, it's pretty obvious they do care and are trying to damage control, desu.

We know ;3

>Bundastan beyond repair

>Hue's thinking they can take our bantz gold

what the fuck is going on in this thread

>Brazil pretend they can into bantz
In EVERY thread since the Frenche polevaulter there have hordes of butthurt hues calling the rest of the world cowards or pussies and general butthurt all around.

I still feel bad for the french pole jumper, wtf Brazil.

>make a post about brazil is shitting up the olympics
>8 hues respond with "AHAHAAHAJAJAJAJA U R TRIGGERED"
really makes you think

it depicts real life

you = wojak

>"we don't care"
>"it's just banter"
>"we're proud of being low class"

Our children grew up to become the most powerful nation in the world (USA), an island nation of very healthy and friendly surfer dudes (Australia) and ultra polite snow adventurers (Canada).

Yours is currently crawling around in shit, hooting and hollering at normal people and shooting transexual toddlers in the street.

'Great job'.

Me too. How a little bit of booing causes such extreme asspain is very surprising

YES WE MUST CARE WE MUST CARE ABOUT OUR NATIONAL IMAGE HOW COME THEY ARE SO MONKEYS HOW COME THEY AREN"T CIVILIZED LIKE US OMG THEY ARE SO SHIT THEY ARE SO SHIT OMG OMG OMG TRULY SUBHUMANS TRULY IDIOTIC BECAUSE THEY ONLY WANT TO HAVE FUN AND ENJOY THEIR FREEDOMS AND NOT FIGHT TO MAKE THEIR COUNTRY IMAGE BETTER OMG

>we don't care
this is my favorite because it's bad either way
>we're so ashamed of our showing in these olympics that we must damage control the pain away
or
>we actually don't care that we are unironically a 3rd world country with the worst sportsmanship in the world

>JAJAJAJA
this legit triggered me now

Brazi have had consistently shitty crowds who've booed a number of people, but were exceptionally bad against a Frenchie polevaulter to the point of booing him at the medal ceremony. They're now desperately damage-controlling, but they can't decide which excuse to use:
"I-It's part of our sporting culture!"
Or
"Haha, t-trolled!"

They literally can't pick one.

>Couldn't handle the pressure and lost
>refuses to shake hands with the other competitors or acknowledge his win as hard work
>blames it on the people and calls the country shit

G-guys, why am i being booed on the podium, i did nothing wrong

stop crying and go take your first shower in the month Ahmed, you have people to blow up

>our children
You cant even get a gf LOL

i love you papa

>dude, you boo'ed me you're literrally a monkey, uncivilized, 3rd worlder hurr durrrr

Stop being such a pathetic sissy faggot, this kind of defensive behavior is completely stupid. You probably were raised by your grandmother.

>post talking about damage control
>responds with absurd damage control
yep, it checks out

By that logic you are one of those white guilt friends ain't you?

>"we don't care"
>"it's just banter"
>"we're proud of being low class"
all of them are literally 100% true m8. It's more accepted by BR society to be poor but humble and party loving than an asshole millionaire. But who are you to know about BR culture amirite

yes I am clearly not laughing at you guys but defending the image of my country. HAHAHAH my god I am having the time of my life

you see this is what we're making fun of, your country unironically glorifies being subhuman and you're all pretending that this is somehow "epic"
is this just the difference between a third world mentality and the rest of the world?

>vi tanta dor de bunda na minha vida
It is okay. Enjoy their anal pain.

>Not wanting people to shoot trannys in the street
>must be white guilt folks
Now I know where the jungle niggers get it from

what does this have to do with millionaires? I'm talking about the lack of class of your behaviors

This is more accurate

>class
for what? to say that you are superior to others? kek people here just want to have fun m8

>Tortilla si burrito tacotaco si sombrero
What a shit language.

>failing to see the point
Why am I not surprised

class is generally accepted as a given at major sporting events like the Olympics, but i can understand why you don't get it lol

>He literally doesn't understand that acting classy has nothing to do with money
Huemonkeys. Not even once.

I love you son

People are so buttblasted they are not even watching the olympics they are defending so hard lol

Poor Brazilians. It's okay, we don't actually hate you guys. People just like to make jokes on imageboards. Don't take it personally. :)

If you had another point in there you did basically the worst possible job getting it across.
>Why am I not surprised

>being so butthurt that you boo someone during an olympic medal ceremony

that is the exact opposite of "not caring" or "having fun"

Clean pools Gabriel

i'm laughing and having fun while watching the faggot crying

I think the increase of Brazilposters in Sup Forums has been a genuine culture shock for many who underestimated what a primitive nation they are.

It's been an education into why certain third world countries will never escape poverty.

>The week when the frogs cried and Sup Forums became literally Reeeddit

I love all these crossboarders.

>class is generally accepted
yes showing fake compassion it's totally awesome amirite, no wonder why immigrants in first world countries bomb you guys :D
We were having fun m8, especially when we broke his pride and we won 2bh

kek this, why does every defensive brazilian shitposter think booing equates to "not caring"? if you really didn't care wouldn't you be quiet or not go?

>seven
>to
>one

Being assholes for no reason does not equal bantz
Fucking hue's

And calling people niggers is bants
makes you think

would you expect a monkey not to throw his shit at a sporting event?
why is everyone so surprised by this, brazilians are literally subhuman

>zero terror attacks on Australian soil
I'd be jealous of us too. The only reason the terrorists don't bomb you guys is cause they know no one would give a fuck.

POLE VAULT FROG INTERVIEW ON GLOBO RIGHT NOW

Alas, not my fault you're as dumb as they come and can't understand simple sentence.

Sup Forumsfags are even worse I'll give you that.

>no reason
lel, did you see how fucking mad the frogs were? The current buttdevastation is just a spin-off that.

Sportmanship and peace are literally the purpose of olympics. Should be a slap in the face to all politics and a act of non respect like this just work in their faviour.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Sydney_hostage_crisis
:^)

You're fucking retardaded. A lot of guys who planned bombing here were arrested.

Friendly reminder.
7-1
Your national sport.

oi

hello were is the humbles :D :DD

Explain to me how literally anything he said could be considered "white guilt"

WTF I HATE AUSTRALIA NOW

>Lone gunman, proved to have no ties to IS, we killed him
Fail to see how that's a terrorist attack.

>it wasn't ISIS so it's fine