Renaud Lavillenie interview

JUST

Incoming live interview with Renaud Lavillenie on the biggest br tv.

WILL THE MASS MEDIA PROMOTE LOVE AND PEACE OR WILL THEY SEAL THE DEAL ON INCOMING NUKES?

Other urls found in this thread:

lemonde.fr/jeux-olympiques-rio-2016/article/2016/08/16/jo-2016-lavillenie-en-1936-la-foule-etait-contre-jesse-owens-on-n-avait-pas-vu-ca-depuis_4983362_4910444.html#yLTAYr6AkUK7jVOp.99
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

post live stream

>andre schürrle!
>it's seven!

>World War 3 will be started by Brazil and France

Didn't see that coming desu.

why would anyone waste nukes on brazil? you are worth much more as targets to plunder for your resources

reminder that we actually are neighbours

the faggot insulted the population and wondered why they boed him, i don't see why people are finding it such a shocking thing to be honest

It would be cool if the brazilians end up thinking olympic games are not like football games

you booed him before he did or said anything. this is very widespread, don't try to act as if you are innocent. And when you can't find excuses for your boos you say it's banter and freedom of speech lmao

UN KILOMETRE A PIED
CA USE, CA USE LES SOULIERS

You booed little girls during their gymnastics routines, don't pretend this is a one time occurence.

Brazil is such a fucking shithole and Brazilians are dumb monkeys

because the entire population has literally never been to any event that's not soccer, it's not hard to see what would happen, specially since he was against a brazillian, the entire olympics here was a mistake

the only one booed during the medal cerimony was him due to his declarations as far as i know, please correct me if i'm wrong

These are our Olympics and we can do whatever we want.

DUDE WEED ITS 2016 LMAO

is this the numale faggot that cried

can't tell french apart unless niggers or eva green

those madmen even booed ping pong players
that's unbelievable

NUKE THE HUES LOBSTER WAR NOW

HE'S ON THE VERGE OF CRYING ON THE LIVE INTERVIEW

JESUS CHRIST, HE'S SAD

>being a third world country

>France getting embarrassed on the world stage again by being unable to handle bants.

First, they lose a World Cup due to being unable to handle Italian bants, and now they are getting bantered out of several medals by the Brazilians of all people. France is the official JUST country of sports right now.

give us a report then

Dude is almost crying again, wtf... he is really soft. I bet he really wanted this gold medal.

LINK ME FAGGOT

please

The entire world knew you are a bunch of disorganized monkeys and couldn't get your shit together even before the Olympics started when you were still preparing. You should honestly be embarrassed to be a Brazilian.

I'm with Pierre, Auld Alliance invoked

maybe he was bullied his entire childhood and you people brought back those memories

He just said brazilians are being cool to him on the streets, saying he's great, so he's fine now.

Globo.

And when it's over you can go back to being forgotten, infected monkeys.

You even booed my wifes son, dont pretend this is a one time occurence.

Interview just ended, he said a "Muito Obrigado" ('thank you very much' in portuguese) after the brazilian reporter told him he expected to see him in Tokyo 2020 and also explained he didn't really think brazilians can be compared to nazis.

>huehue lets BOO everywhere because we can.

Desu the lad is a cool guy. His mistake was calling us nazis. If he did not do that they would not boo him again at the medal ceremony.

Yeah, he should've called you shit-flinging chimps.

I hope instead of interviewing him they just boo him until he cries again

Don't you start, Canada, or you'll be boo'd next. You know you can't take it.

Typical classless Brazilian, unbelievable

>Et de promettre une revanche au Brésilien Thiago Braz da Silva, qui l’a vaincu : « J’espère juste qu’en 2024 on aura les Jeux à Paris et que je lui rendrai la monnaie de sa pièce. »

En savoir plus sur lemonde.fr/jeux-olympiques-rio-2016/article/2016/08/16/jo-2016-lavillenie-en-1936-la-foule-etait-contre-jesse-owens-on-n-avait-pas-vu-ca-depuis_4983362_4910444.html#yLTAYr6AkUK7jVOp.99

what did he mean by this?

he mean he will chock again in 2020

kek, even WE'RE beating you in the medal count. You have 5 times our population and we're a winter sports nation. Go ahead, boo, you're still pathetic.

except you're not

I know you have some disadvantages with your shit education and tiny zika brain, but 14 is more than 11.

>muh medal count
>muh winter sports
>muh per capita

A live interview on brazilian tv? Jesus, what an attention whore. Fucking frog faggots.

>athletes getting robbed at gun point.
>Diving pool dirty as fuck that turned green
>Boxing officer gift points to Brazilians
>The ridiculous kayak incident
>Golf player that got his golf clubs stolen
>The insalubrious stables at the equestrian event.
>Track events delayed cause they don't have a roof at the stadium
>Can't even raise a bar for pole vault
>Sailing event delayed because too dangerous for the athletes.
>rowing event infested with Zika mosquitoes
>Chinese athlete participating during her period
>using fucking safety pins to attach the athletes' numbers
>That French guy almost disqualified because Brazilian incompetency
>A robotic camera almost killed some tourists because they can't secure the damn thing

And I don't even follow all the events, but those are the incidents that people are commenting in the news.

I knew this Olympics was going to be a disaster but you put the final nail in the coffin with the disrespect to the athletes.

Not even us did it that bad.

so you simply did not want any medals? i see

They don't teach you guys to count down there? Go back to the rain forest.

Yes they do, my good friend. The 16th place is ahead of the 18th.

Doesn't Brazil have 400+ athletes in these games? 11 medals is a bit Meeh and I would assume the average Brazilian would expect more.

Yeah and state funding although most athletes complain about their conditions.

Most of them are invitees because host country. Zero medal chance, so no reason to expect anything special.

Brazilian delegation is usually 250-270 large, so nothing really new here.

>"the olympics are going on without a hitch"