What the fuck is a "Star Trek" anyway?

What the fuck is a "Star Trek" anyway?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lFSjNCWxFws
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how do you fuck up this badly?

Star = ball of elemental inferno and plasmic reactions.
Trek = A sprint or otherwise travel

So they quickly travel through stars, aka space. Where no man has gone before.
Fuck you op.

>that gif

>bare feet

this is a work safe board.

Escape From NY re view when

That's right Ray

Good lord, please tell me this is fake?

Did they break up? I never see her in the videos, anymore.

She died.

Her mother had a post birth abortion.

they often up on sundays so could be today

>Mike and Jay has never seen Conan the Barbarian
>tfw no re view of the best fantasy film ever made

;_;

Why do amerischlubs wear white socks and shoes indoors?

OMG he nudges her to scoot over so he can re-adjust his position on the couch!!! OMG!!!!

None of you faggots have ever been in contact with another human being and you will all die alone.

We wear shoes indoors in case we have to run away from a spree shooter.

>not wanting to get your ass blasted and snuggled by the king of all deadpan movie critics
kek

But they have. What are you talking about?

could somebody explain me what is wrong with this gif preferably without insulting me?

No she quit because of internet stalkers.

You can still hear her laugh from behind the camera on some episodes...

Idiot permavirgins seem to think it's a guy trying to put the moves on a girl and being rejected, despite the fact that it's two people that are already in a relationship and have been for years just re-adjusting their positions on a couch.

go make the plinkett review already, no one cares for half in the bag you fat homo

>No she quit because of internet stalkers.
There is literally no confirmation of this. It's pure speculation.

And Mike is often in the same room as Rich. If anybody's going to shoot up the place, it's gonna be Rich.

some troll made a subreddit that consisted of pictures of her feet and because normal people dont understand shitposting she thought she was in danger of a murderer not some weirdo with a lot of free time on her hands and her little circle of betas pushes the stalker angle.

Then why do they all refuse to say why she isn't in episodes anymore? Every time someone asks on PreRec live streams, they always avoid saying anything more than "She's fine".

>all dat autistic speculation

>Then why do they all refuse to say why she isn't in episodes anymore?
I don't know. Maybe for the literal hundreds of possible reasons.

>durr my internet meme friends won't let me know the details of their personal lives that they owe me

not speculation. I was there. I posted in the sub. I know you newfags who started posting when mommy unlocked netnanny on your 14th birthday might not know that stuff happened before April 2016 on the internet

Kill yourself, retard.

It's like a Space Jaunt bruh don't you know

she was exposed buying jewelry with patreon money. she quickly disappeared after this.

>I got so badly btfo I can only shitpost and slink away

Tell your mom I said hi!

Post her feet pics

The fuck are you babbling about?
>my speculation is true because I posted in the subreddit that I'm speculating is the reason she left

The series finale needs to be Rich gunning everyone down in the Plinkett house set. Well, maybe except Jay, someone has to edit the episode.

>You will never fondle 2008 Jessi when her BMI was only 24

>jessi will never casually rest her bare soles against your leg while watching a movie

source?

nice projection, jay! brava!

Nice proof, faggot. I saw Jessi walk out of a Zales outlet store at the Milwaukee mall.

footfags ruining everything like usual, disgusting subhumans

Some random user on Sup Forums said so with no proof or evidence, so it must be true!

This is Star Trek in a nutshell:

youtube.com/watch?v=lFSjNCWxFws

>the Milwaukee mall
There is literally no mall in Milwaukee called "The Milwaukee Mall."

Nothing wrong with this.
A healthy man needs a good friend more than a whore cheesehead.

I'd call it the BTC but no one here would know what that means.

I live in Milwaukee and I don't know what that means. Stop making shit up. Think a bout what you're doing with your life.

you've never been to the Biscuit Trade Center?

I have never been to a place that doesn't exist, no.

user saw Mike and Jesse leave a jewelry store in a mall in Milwaukee. Seeing as Jesse is basically unemployed (a directors credit is not actual work) then it stands to reason Mike bought it, most likely with Patreon cash.

What BotW is this from?

I don't remember Rich ever wearing a pink shirt.

Milwaukee isn't a real place. Nice try, bub.

>dat autism

that's really clutching at straws

>when someone who has a patreon spends any money, it is patreon money

That's not how it works, fuck off with your autism

user made that up and didn't think autistic faggots would run with it like they did. Source: I'm that user.

It's almost like these threads are full of permavirgin losers with no friends that have to create imaginary drama amongst their pretend e-celeb friends in order to feel like they're actually a part of something and take their mind off the fact that they will die alone.

i need your best Jocelyn Ridgely vids

i love this high test womyn

It's pretty funny because if you saw me irl you wouldn't even be able say any of that to my face. You wouldn't even be able to do it in your head if you were in my pretense. *pats you on the head* No hard feelings though, okay, champ? We all have our places in this world and unfortunately for you yours is being a beta white cucknight

Wow someone touched a nerve.

1) How do you know Jessi doesn't have a job outside of RLM?

2) You trust user to not make shit up and rumor monger? Where do you think we are?

3) What business is it of yours what Mike does with the Patreon money? There's no law saying he can't buy jewelry if he wants. What do you care anyhow? I doubt you've thrown any of your NEETbucks their way.

4) Patreon isn't their only source of income.

haha, I hope you wrote this post in earnest, loser

>I'm a reddit oldfag

k y s

>tfw break up with gf
>no more couch snuggles
>hook up with chick a week later
>feel massive amounts of regret