What are some good movies/shows that she's in?

What are some good movies/shows that she's in?

Faults, 10 Cloverfield Lane

She is my favourite actor since I saw her in Death Proof in 2007. Some of my favourites are;
Sky High, Final Destination 3 (lead), Death Proof (my favourite of hers based on looks, smaller-ish role), Live Free or Die Hard, Factory Girl, 10 Cloverfield Lane (best acting from her), Scott Pilgrim vs The World (Shes good in it), Smashed (another good one), The Spectacular Now, and she stars in a television show called Mercy Street

Watch her in Make it Happen. Fap content for weeks.

Thanks user, I'll check those out. I've been meaning to watch scott pilgrim forever

I will, but I can't really fap to crushes.

chink

I was just wondering this, 10 cloverfield interested me in her but was pretty awful

what?

>I will, but I can't really fap to crushes.

are you 15?

Nope, old enough. I just never have been able to.

You'll get there.

I liked Final Destination 3

>I can't really fap to crushes
What did he mean by this? srsly tho

Not OP, but I can't aswell. I don't know why, but it just feels weird and wrong. But I can fap to everyone and everything else tho

Give it time. That will eventually go away in your 20s.

americans are fucked up and associate sexual attraction with degradation

26 now, how much longer?

Yuropoor please, allow me to explain. It's just virgins who have a misplaced notion of chivalry. They put their crushes on a higher pedestal. He's clearly a teenager. One day he'll break down and fap to a crush... feel sick about it, then a few days later fap again. a few months down the line he'll fap to every crush he's ever had.

are you virgin? don't lie i lost my virginity at 26. no worries.

I mean I guess 19 is technically a teenager...

Unfortunately yeah. Ate out a few random chicks and gotten blows at alot of parties with mates, but that's it. I kinda want to get know and get closer to the girl I like, I don't know, I really like her because of her "personality" and shit.

>I can't really fap to crushes

madonna/whore complex?

Not really no