Your country/families way of propper hygiene?

ITT I would like to learn about all the different countries/your families tradition way to maintain "proper" hygiene.

Take a bath once a day and wash your hands before eating.

How do you prepare your bath Brazil?

I have a bathtub but most people here have a shower, I just hop in and do the usual soap and shampoo procedures.

well, pretty much
>bathe once a week
>never wash hands
still better than the dutch tho

>Daily shower and shave
>Skin care eg. using face scrubs and Moisturizing daily
>Keeping hair brushed and tidy
>Brushing teeth yearly
>Alway washing hands before meals

>Bathing in your own filth
Shower is 100% better

Also, I wash my teeth four times a day

Daily shower, brush teeth in the morning and before bed, wash hand before cuisine

I don't understand, I don't think it's anyhow special.
Put my clothes on the floor next to the bathroom door, take the towels from the shower drape holder bar and put them on the toilet lid, shower, use the larger towel to dry and the smaller one to dry the residual water from the floor after using the water removal thing.

>shower everyday
>shampoo/conditioner every 2-3 days.
>soap for the face, pits, genitals, and ass. Just water for the rest
>cut finger and toenails weekly
>deodorant every business day, none on weekends
>brush teeth twice a day

WE WASH OUR PENISES INSTEAD OF CHOPPING SKIN

Daily wipe downs.
Sometimes sharts require a hose down.

Brush my teeth once a day, take a bath once a week. No deodorant, because it's an unnatural irritant that causes cancer.
I've stopped shaving because razor blades are a rip-off. Why can't they make one that stays sharp or that you can sharpen yourself? Why does it have to be a constant hustle to buy new blades for every time you shave? Fuck that shit.
I've also stopped using shampoo after I moved out. My parents would always make me use it, but my hair gets really fatty a few days after using it. Now that I've stopped my hair doesn't get oily between my biweekly baths anymore.
And I also make my own soap with baking soda.

That doesn't sound very hygienic. What is in your body wash, do you know the chemicals by name?

May I have a picture of your bathroom, just to generally get an idea of what "still better than the dutch" is?

sounds dry

>wash
Alright everyone, I may need more detail. Do you use COLD, or HOT water?

I don't actually use the bathtub for washing, I just shower in it and fill it when I want to chill.

>fill basin with water
>submerge ass and balls in it whenever I have to go out

that's it

I forgot
>change the water every now and then

You do not understand the complexity of the simple act(s) of bathing, then. I'm trying to collect data because I have an interest in Sociology.
Thank you for your input.

Interesting.

I'm ashamed to live in the same country as you.

But I would prefer obesity over several things,..

can I have a picture of your toothbrush, or can you just explain to me what your tooth brush is made out of ? I'm in the process of making my own toothbrush and I could use some tips. I don't use deaoderant either unless it's just adding some salt under the pits with a bit of essential oil of lavender. There ARE other products you can buy, you know.... You don't have to stick to one companies product, unless, you literally do? You sound like you know what you're getting into, good luck.

Like the Japanese?

I don't exactly know what to picture when you type out... " fill basin with water, whenever you have to go out, change water every now and then? "

I wasn't being serious. I shower every second day. Wash face and pits every morning. Brush my teeth twice a day with toothpaste and a toothbrush from Colgate. I use a Calvin Klein wax-stick deodorant, or a neutral roll-on when I'm wearing cologne and don't want the deodorant to clash with it. I actually hate my current CK deodorant. I bought it as a back-up, but someone I know started using the brand I regularly use, so I'll have to find something new and am just sticking with the CK-stick during the transition period.

And I do just enough manscaping that nothing sticks out when I'm in my underwear. But I never even interact with women, so shaving it seems pretty unnecessary.

I shower everyday.

oh well I was hoping for serious responses thanks anyway.