American legendary olympic medallist Dick Fosbury criticizes silver medal french pole vaulter

>American legendary olympic medallist Dick Fosbury criticizes silver medal french pole vaulter

Source: sportv.globo.com/site/programas/rio-2016/noticia/2016/08/campeao-olimpico-critica-lavillenie-por-nao-cumprimentar-braz-desrespeito.html?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Social&utm_content=Esporte&utm_campaign=globoesportecom

>According to the 1968 olympic champion, Renaud Lavillenie, the french pole vaulter, was disrespectful towards Brazil when he decided not to greet Thiago Braz, gold medallist, before the start of that evening's competition.
>Fosbury: "It's obvious brazilians love their athletes and want them to succeed. I believe part of the complaints happened because the brazilian crowd is more passionate and we're not used to that kind of passion, human soul, in international events. The boo'ing reflects the local culture and we never enforced a protocol on how to act in sport events. It's really no big deal."

Really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

transparency.org/cpi2015
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the man can't even figure out which shoes he's gonna wear, why take his word on anything.

FPBP

now say it without the halzheimer

Do south Americans know what manners, courteousness and what being a good sport is?

He likes his shoes the way they are.

>some guy on the fringes of memorability and only because of the move itself, not his performances
>says something contrarian to get a few articles written about himself before he dies

time to die grandpa

Hmm. Really made me think.

>Dick

Hehe 2bh

is this real? they didn't leave money to run the paralympics?

Sorry, maybe if we started praying five times a day facing Mecca like you we'd learn some manners as well.

That 'guy' was a pole vaulter like the french dude. A very good one at that, by the way. Learn your history.

Literally false news.

no there was another article about this, they just don't have the money. maybe fucked the budget. it's weird.

>Literally false news.

lol here we go again. Remember when the pool was green, and everyone with a brain said "we'll that is going to be a problem for the health of divers", then the IOC and Brazilian officials claimed it was only a superficial problem and no danger at all to the health, then later it was proved that it was indeed a health issue?

um he was a fucking high jumper you monkey
>preaches about learning history
>is wrong about history

That's his shtick

>then later it was proved that it was indeed a health issue?
???

You're correct about the athlete, I'm sorry.

Hue damage control now at critical levels

>frogs can't deal with Hue banter
>now poking Americans with a stick

We bantered Australia into submission already. They had nothing left but Per Capita at the end

>le man of no sources

I expected more from the civilized american.

>Literally false news.

>someone fucked up and added hydrogen peroxide to the pool
>this neutralized the chlorine
>allowed the growth of organic compounds including algae and bacterias

not to mention the stupid huemonkeys just kept dumping more and more chlorine in thinking that would fix it until the athletes started complaining it was fucking up their eyes

>huebro defending his country
national pride is good and all, but you do have to admit your nation is a third-world corrupt shithole Daniel Ruiz Costa de la Rosa de la Maria Sanchez

Point me to a single nation that can say they don't have corrupt politicians.

Best Korea. Kim Jong Un doesn't need to be corrupt, he owns everything and everyone in his country.
Also:
transparency.org/cpi2015
(since you seem to care about sources so much)
Brazil scores worse than countries such as saudi arabia, senegal, turkey and Greece. Literally only one place over China.

I bet you can trust the governments of Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Turkey and Greece to be open about corruption in their ranks.

just how many more muslims are left to pack into France before we launch the nukes

i just don't think I can wait any longer this plan is taking too long

It's a statistic by a UN NGO, it does norlt rely on data supplied by governments you retarded fuckwit. If those states were perfectly hermetic, the Qatar WC workers' scandal would have never leaked. Could you just take a valid point like an actual adult and admit already that there are more clean, more organized and more developed and less corrupt countries than yours? Holy shit man

>UN
>NGO

Jesus Christ, these are your reliable sources?

>UN NGO
Wow, it's fucking nothing