Hey user your favorite band is bauhaus, right?

hey user your favorite band is bauhaus, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5hmiqfZjyy8
youtube.com/watch?v=qV-cYH8udSk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah, but Mask is shit.

Actually, pretty close.

>tattoos
why do girls do this?

im not like other girls

nah, they're great but not my favorites, that'd be dead can dance
whats wrong with them

That hairstyle looks like absolute shit

Plus why do girls like drawn on eyebrows? Its such a turn off for me

>Its such a turn off for me
>for me

ok? girls don't wear makeup to impress you retard
get over yourself

Those aren't drawn on

it looks cheap and trashy

right, girls wear pounds of skin damaging makeup and uncomfortable skimpy, tight clothes for themselves.

You still gonna make me taste some of you juicy little pussy if I say Joy Division? Maybe just give me you panties to make soup with

t. girl in pic

Pretty much anything Peter Murphy.
Cutie.

>to make soup with
wdhmbt

>it looks cheap and trashy
aesthetical disagreements then
>right, girls wear pounds of skin damaging makeup and uncomfortable skimpy, tight clothes for themselves
that's exactly right idiot

Girls wear makeup exclusively to look good for the opposite sex or to make other girls look worse by comparison. But there's nothing wrong with that

>I WEAR THESE BECAUSE THEY'RE COMFORTABLE YOU PERV

women everybody

>yoga pants arent comfortable
?????

walking around naked during the summer is comfortable, but you don't see me doing it to get attention.

I dont think that would be comfortable at all, but I dont live near the equator

I think she's pretty

I bet you think Burning From the Inside is a shit album disgusting purple haired wig

Underrated post

Plus why do girls like such tight yoga pants? Its such a turn off for me

I love goth music, but Bauhaus isn't good. I never understood the appeal even if they pretty much started gothic rock.

>implying a true goth would be posting pictures of themselves on the internet for gratification
She probably likes Bright Eyes or some other gay shit

>girl

cringe

Lmao her face on the left made me laugh out loud
Thats a man

Hey tumblrina, your favorite band is 21 Pilots right?

There is a goth girl in one of my uni classes. I come from a small town and have never seen a legit goth girl in the wild before. What do, Sup Forums?

To explicitly trigger autists like you

I wonder why I don't have a girlfr

tfw ull never have a qt goth gf to strangle

It is comfortable, I've done nothing else for like five years, that said, I usually have the decency to wear a skirt as well to avoid that situation

Dead Can Dance is as good as /dark/ gets, amazing band.

Ask her what's her favorite Swans album but run away before she answers

nah she listens to type o negative, cocteau twins, christian death etc

youtube.com/watch?v=5hmiqfZjyy8

personally I prefer The Killing Joke
youtube.com/watch?v=qV-cYH8udSk

thank you for your kindness user

>"hello darklings"
>turn video off

Same

this video makes me want to rope myself and not in the good way

She's asexual losers

tl: she's autistic

Not necessarily, I'm asexual and not autistic, just take so many antidepressants I don't feel anything anymore

What do they gain from that?

It wards unwanted sexual partners like your sperglord self from even wanting to interact with them. You don't like her tats and she doesn't like your autsim, win win for both of you.

ur a dumb bitch

I like this point. People who are triggered by tattoos are automatically people I have no interest in which is one of the nice benefits of having full body tattoos.

Thanks

You got it honey

how do you decide what to get as a tattoo?
I have always admired the idea of full body tats, but I can not settle on any one idea to start with.

This is so underrated.
I'll give you all the replies if I could.

I'll settle for an upvote :)

autism

The video is quite autistic, yes.

>"""""asexual"""""

>that's exactly right idiot
Why do women lie all the time?

You have an ass chin.

Do not ever talk to me again.

Her hairwould be fine if he didnt have a Hercules chin

pretty sure the first rule of Sup Forums is not to mention Sup Forums outside of Sup Forums to spare virgins from embarrassing themselves when talking to an actual girl because im pretty sure any girl is going to cringe HARD if they ever hear Sup Forums

lmfao. dont kid urself

take your own advice lardass

>A woman's body is a turn off for me

Nah right now it's Cocteau Twins

Ah so you're gay.

God I met so many girls like that when I went to punk shows. So many daddy issues, so little time.

>dat chin

Tattoos only trigger fedoralords like you

I don't think anyone ever actually says they just wear them because they're comfortable. They're aware that it emphasizes features that make them look attractive, but they do it just because they want to look attractive, not because they want to look attractive for guys. Even as a guy I feel better about myself if I wear nice clothes that fit me well, it's just that standards for what fit females well and make them look good are a lot different than what fit guys well and make us look good.

Nah, fuck Peter Murphy.

That's a man

They're a red flag if you ever plan on raising a healthy family

Get away from me, you disgusting hag.

t. roastie

pig disgusting

literally what every feminist says daily to make people think she's such an independent woman who doesn't care what men would think about how she looks when that's what's on her mind like 3/4 the day lol

But you know her concern for appearance could be mostly against/for other women right? She might really not care if shes attracting a lot of men or not, there is a whole other aspect irt her appearance with other women especially on social media and these pics look like ig

someone knows what's up

>it's a Sup Forums has rules episode

fuck off, nigger, no one cares about your sekret klub meme

selling panties $50

Shit excuse. Women can dress with class while still looking very attractive and sexy.