His country doesn't have its own magic school

>His country doesn't have its own magic school

>The Durmstrang Institute (Cyrillic: Дypмcтpaнг) is the Scandinavian wizarding school, located in the northernmost regions of either Norway or Sweden.

>Scandinavian
>Cyrillic: Дypмcтpaнг
>northernmost regions of either Norway or Sweden

I thought it was bulgarian

these all seem extremely random
why would rusia share a schol with pakistan

>meanwhile, at Uagandou School of Magic...

I imagine the school is run primarily by Middle Eastern wizards. No fun zone.

that's in chicago or something

Wtf lol

FUCKING GO ALL THE WAY TO NORTH AMERICA
How did this lady's shitty kids books become popular again? Complete lack of proper world building.

looks like a fucking video game

roman candles

That's probably Brazil.

>Dutch belgians italians swiss spanish and portugal invading our school
Avada fuck off we're full

It's a girls only school

We're gonna build a wall around the school, and Portugal will pay for it.

Take my protestant magic you snob cunts

this shit hurts my autism.

Oh my God that's so fucking funny.

Only in the movies.

how can you mix asians, south east asians, and indians together?
why central asians and pakistan are included on russian sphere when they're culturally more asiatic?
why do middle east got split in half?
why they named the african school on some nog instead of cool egyptian/mesopotamian god or some shit?

fucking dumb

Reminder that Rowling is a fucking hack and gave jack shit about other countries when writing her books. It makes no sense that the UK, France and the USSR get their own magic institutes while others are never even mentioned.

>""""russian"""" magic school with slavic name
>includes Turkey, Iran, Pakistan, Afghanistan who never ever been in russian sphere
nah, this school should be named "Turan"

>No voodoo school of magic for Caribbean and West Africa.

This map is very unrealistic

Spanish speaking latin american countries could share the same school, even with spaniards, but since they are allways special cornflakes,they could have their own magic school.
Huehues and tugas could share the same school, and also with some other portuguese speaking african countries.
Murica, Keknada and ausnz could fit in the same school (yet still this one would be full of mexicans).
There's a shitton of chinks and therefore a shitton of chink magicians, so they would need more than one magic school just for China.
There's no way you could get together so many european countries in the same school, languages differences would make it impossible or counterproduccent, same goes for africa.
It's just common sense.