Hermanos/Irmãos sudamericanos/sul-americanos

We need a single currency. I think this would be the first step for even more integration and less economic problems in Argentina.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercosur#Associate_countries
infobae.com/politica/2017/01/27/el-gobierno-lanzo-los-nuevos-controles-migratorios-con-un-operativo-sorpresa-en-liniers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No.

We have this thread everyday

No. We need to leave mercosul.

No.

vá levar bolsa senpaiília no cú, seu petralha arrombado

this

Errr, you aren't invited.
No, we need to deepen our relations and integration even further. Freedom of movement is needed too.

bolivia is already in Mercosur also

>that pic

Venezuela been banished of Mercosul and you're a fucking retard for creating a thread like this.

Kys.

>cÚ
Analfabeto.

>banished
more like suspended

it's not
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercosur#Associate_countries

tou nem aí

They were suspended because there are obvious flaws in their "democracy" as of now, same as in ours, but worse. When they fix it, they will be back, don't be mistaken.

Just formality.

They got banished, can't get into meeting or trade.

>Freedom of movement is needed too.
It already exist the law is not enforced
>No, we need to deepen our relations and integration even further.
Economically is a disaster we dont need single currency/market for cultural integration.

Reminder that OP is a favelado from one of the worst states in the country.

>We need a single currency.
So a crisis in one country can plummet the economy of all the others faster and easier?

Never put all the eggs in a single basket.

>Mercosur

>Useful

Ya'll motherfuckers need The Pacific Alliance.

>Bolivia (in the process of incorporation)

What flaws in ours? The """"""""""coup"""""""""""?

Venezuela won't be back after at least a civil war or a REAL coup.

Alianza del Pacifico is ded, because Trump scrapped TPP

For 5 years... also Evo is considered Persona non Grata in some of our states.

>5 years
no, not in this stage

Actually they got suspended because they failed to meet pretty much all requirements after the initial grace period.

As long as China exists the Alianza del Pacifico lives on. Besides, they'll probably join RCEP, China's version of TPP.

>""""""""alliance"""""""" of countries that their sole purpose is exporting raw materials or cheap labour
Err, no thanks.

fuck off niggers

m8, it's been years this "incorporation". Dilma isn't in power anymore and Temer doesn't give a single fuck about Bolivia.

have you learned nothing from the EU?
that shit doesnt work

You are here forever hermano.

>As long as China exists the Alianza del Pacifico lives on
Yeah, but China isn't exactly interested in exporting their culture and their multinationals for using the cheap labour and commondities while undermining their government and the worker's legislation like you did

this

China is our best pal now

>Mexico goes leftist in 2018

>Austerity measures under right-wing government unpopular in Brazil

>Trump basically being Bush 2.0 but on full retard mode

Are we about to witness another round of "pink tides"? Maybe not on the same level like the early 2000s but it seems like it could move that way.

We are turning to the right tho, we had municipal elections in 2016 and the left lost more than 60% seats.

Probably. Despite of what anons here tell you, Brazilians are natural social-democrats.

Your corrency is bananas fuck off

No, it isn't my friend, not in this stage. Dilma last year accepted the countries requirement for accepting Bolivia in the Mercosur, since all other countries had already accepted. Now it needs to be approved by the Senate. Which won't be until a leftist party comes again to power

>leaning to the right
>Most people vote for PSDB and PMDB
>PSDB or PMDB are right wing

>We are turning to the right tho, we had municipal elections in 2016 and the left lost more than 60% seats.
Kek yeah, São Paulo alone had more than 30% of null votes. Also people were against PT due to Lava-Jato, and not really due to its policies. As long as they can't arrest Lula, PT is probably going to win 2018 again

"peor es nada" (it's better than nothing)

>voting for Lula again
might as well candidate Collor de Mello while you're at it

your currency is going the way of the austral though
así que callate

>doesn't work
First of all, we are talking about a handful of countries and not 30+, second economically speaking, evebody is basically in the same boat, third this would make business in Mercosul much more dinamic than now and we wouldn't use foreign currencies for trade between us.

BUILD WALL paragua asesino
infobae.com/politica/2017/01/27/el-gobierno-lanzo-los-nuevos-controles-migratorios-con-un-operativo-sorpresa-en-liniers/

They are mostly mixed bags, Doria for example is from PSDB and is pretty much right-wing.

w-would you like to join the EU brazil-kun? :3

>might as well candidate Collor de Mello while you're at it
one was impeached because he literally stole the savings of every brazilian. The other was able to reelect himself and left office with EIGHTY SEVEN PERCENT of approval. Making him the most popular democratically elected president in history

>build a wall
>in the middle of a river
cuando quieras vení a comprar víveres, negro muerto de hambre. te esperamos :¬D

>pretty much right-wing
Yeah sure
>More schools and money for public education
>More money to public healthcare

I think Brasil, Argentina, Paraguay, Uruguay and Chile should join the European Union and its currency market desu

lolno

>The other was able to reelect himself and left office with the savings of every brazilian*
fixed it for you sonny, now go be a commie somewhere else

you're really desperate now that everyone's leaving your club, isn't it

>un paragua diciendome muerto de hambre

Ah no cierren todo vamonos chau cara de piedra
Don't steal my memes

Funding for basic services doesn't make you left-wing holy shit it's like I'm talking to retarded burgers here.

ok then get gassed monkey nigger

>le meme paraguasho

What a wonderful idea!

We are too far away waffle-kun, but thanks for the offer.

Nope. But I think clear European countries with European culture should be part of EU. Plus we can build an alliance against USA

jej
Nunca vi a un argentino tan destrozado desde 1982

Mercosur needs access to the Pacific.

It won't happen anyway.

The "communist" ghost that scares everyone here will do that.

Also.

>believing political polls
>2017

Everybody knows that Lula being leader on future elections are bullshit.

He might have some victories in the northeast, but Lava-Jato already exposed him too much.

>TFW region study degree pays off

Only if we invade Peru or Argentina invades Chile.

at this moment, i'd prefer to negotiate every treaty on a country-by-country basis instead of blocks. renewing cultural and economic bonds with Germany alone would be cool...
..but i'm just an user. we'll see what my stupid government decides

>Plus we can build an alliance against USA
Now you are talking our language Hans, hehehehe.

So how is that anti-corruption bill going? Last I heard it was watered down and the judicial branch gave them shit for it.

need 4 more Greece's to enslave Germoney? Your bankers need more victims?

It's on recession now, actions will be back in february. No it isn't on risk.

Counter-hegemony geopolitics the post

which country you asking about?
- if it's Brazil, the main prosecuter mysteriously died on a plane crash and everything's stopped
- if it's Argentina, AFAIK the quest to put Kirchner in jail is going slow but steady
- if it's my country... AYYY LMAO

> if it's Brazil, the main prosecuter mysteriously died on a plane crash and everything's stopped

Funny because now they might name a extreme conservative on his place.

Ah cool. Will definitely keep an eye out.

Mostly meant Brazil but sure. Sure Kirchner may go to jail for something considering all the possible underlining corruption but I heard Macri was in some hot water as well. Speaking of, I vaguely heard Macri is taking a note from Trump and complaining about border security.

>Everybody knows that Lula being leader on future elections are bullshit.
kek, m8, Brazilians don't watch television nor do they believe the news all the time. Also you guys always believe that Lava-Jato simply can wash away the memory of all brazilians during Lula's presidency. Also the government tax income has dropped to a new low and unemployment is reaching an historical high. And Temer solution to this is basically keep on cutting cutting which will result in even less tax income and employment. Now the average Brazilian will uninironically weigh literally the most popular president of history that made Brazil the 6th economy of the world, and a PSDB candidate that supported Temer and wants to continue what Temer did. Brazilians honestly give zero fucks about corruption to the point that elected Maluf tons of times my friend. Forget it, if lava-jato can't arrest Lula he is going to win

Brasil would be the second biggest economy alone and Argentina, Chile and Uruguay are on a higher nivel than southern Europe plus it could be the corn chamber of the European Union and stop food dependence from the world.

if you will not join by choice... then the EU will be forced to MAKE you join and we will take all of your natives to impregnate

They might name Moro, it would be cool. He seems honest.

Nostalgia is a hell of a drug.

yes, but unlike Trump it's quite more easy for Macri to get rid of their immigrants:
just make public education and health not free and everyone will go away

Go get shot in your favela already holy shit, your state only produces complete fucktards and seriously needs to be nuked.

We could be invincible.

Yes

braziluntiltheXVIIIcentury.jpg

EU dislikes Mercosul since we would ruin your local farms with our superior output.

good :3

/thread

W-Will I get waffles?

>MFW when paraguay niggers think they are humans

Idk about Argie politics desu.

Yeah alright senpai.

Moro? Idk about that.

Funny, this coming from a non-country.

Don't bother, I had the two answers switched around by accident.

1st one free for every Brazilian that joins the EU

>Estadunidense calling other countries "non-country"
Intredasting.

>tfw you will never lobby to bring superior guarana and açai to europe and dominate the market and become a billionaire

feels bad desu

>USA
>Medieval castles: 0
top fucking kek m8

We have a deal.

Would you mind telling what's the reasoning behind that? How would either side benefit?

Stop being an assburger your retard.
>where are the serious discussion?
Fack off

>Caring about racial make-up

You either have to be extremely autistic or Latin American to care about racial purity.

>belgian """people"""
lmao are you even real, because your country sure isn't