Lets say you get into the industry (im planning on it)

Lets say you get into the industry (im planning on it)

How shameless would you be in internet self promotion

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-5UTTHeRnZE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you don't get into the industry by spamming thinly veiled waifu threads every hour from your shitty ipad

These are all social experiments which will benefit me in the future, mass social dynamics etc

Im not just some drunk waifuposter

Let's say that I'd get into "the industry". I'd probably make more money than I should at that point. I'd just fuck off and let Sup Forums and click bait websites do the promotion for me.

Utilise social media, don't advertise low income products like teeth whitening or detox tea, don't show wealth directly like pictures of ferrari's, but suggest a life of grandeur in subtle ways, read a lot on social media advertisement and apply it to yourself as if you were the product

no they won't

>social experiments
You don't even have a degree user, why do you think any experiments you can think of is worth anything?

my dream is to be not famous but in the industry

you get the money and the fun job without the fuckwits asking for photos and shit

youtube.com/watch?v=-5UTTHeRnZE

I have multiple degrees and waifus

You don't?

gonna finish my law degree then apply for AFTRS for a graduate course in directing i think... its the top rated film school in australia

need to build a portfolio before then though. written a few scripts and shorts, need to film something

Ever done a 5 minute film project in middle school or high school?

Its hell. Just tiny fucking things take hours to get right organize and get right. This is based on myexperience in video production classes and projects I edited because I thought of myself as that guy who knew stuff.

Its a shit life bases on my short meaningless life

thats really dumb.

you dont go to film school to get a degree. A degree in directing doesnt mean shit. The whole point of going there is building a portfolio, that's the one thing that matters.

but you need an example of your work and a CV to get accepted

they cant just accept you on faith that you might be good... im sure just a decent sample video would do coupled with screenplays and enthusiasm and a big cock

Oh I misread the law degree bit. You're better off signing up to a workshop or amateur short film contest then, if ue not sure about getting accepted.

me gusta

im writing short stories under a pseudonym and then going to submit screenplays under the same name... hopefully something gets made

to pick my pseodonym i looked at the top 10 best selling authors of the past few years and analysed:

the syallables in the name
the syllable ratio between first and surname
the number of letters in first and surname
the ratio of letters in first and surname
the number of unique characters in the entire name

when you look at the data there are trends for successful pennames

i went full on autism and ended up with a pretty cool name :^)

Stephen King wrote under a shitty pseudonym and still manage to become a bestseller, you either have talent or you waste time thinking there's some magic to being successful.

I'm sure your tampon commercials will be massive hits.

A lot of people here already work in the industry (like me). Its not as great as you think, unless youre at some high end position.

Richard Bachman
John Swithen

those are both good author names..

creativity and talent is something that just happens.

Some lawyer tries to be a stand up comedian, it will probably be shit

>what is circular logic

if you think stephen king wouldve sold anywhere near as many books if his name was

Javier Faroohq or some non phonetic shit

youre just retarded

By that argument someone with the name 'Irshad Manji' or 'Greg Bear' wouldn't be famous as well right? Oh wait.

My name used to be "Sex Foot" but then I changed it.

Oh very. I'd even out sjws publicly and cuck actors