Shin Godzilla Suit

So do you like it?

I was worried they we're just going to do something boring that was reminiscent of the heisei and/or millenium suits.
Not that those are bad suits, just retreading old ground would be boring.

I was pleasantly surprised when Shin Godzilla was revealed. Took my awhile to get used to a reddish Godzilla I guess, but I love it now

it's not a suit

its okay looking

its not among the best, but i liked it more than when the leaks showed up. the arms just dont work for me though

overall, its nice for the film, ijust hope that they wont use this design for the rest of this planned series if they follow up

3.0+1.0 when?

A solid 4/10. One of the worst looking Godzillas we've ever had. I'd give it an 8/10 if it weren't for those tiny arms.

It's not growing on me. Love that fucked up tail but I'd have preferred the design if it's what he looked after a brutal fight. He looks ready to collapse with those shrivelled arms unable to prop himself back up.

Shut the fuck up

>A solid 4/10. One of the worst looking Godzillas we've ever had. I'd give it an 8/10 if it weren't for those tiny arms.
what a retarded opinion

a retarded responce

nothing retarded about his reply, there's no point in him elaborating when he knows your degenerate ass won't be able to sway your opinion

>knows your degenerate ass won't be able to sway your opinion
learn to use english right

Not that you'll even try to explain why though.

He looks fucking retarded

fear not, he'll probably look similar to this by the end of the movie

2014 is pretty shit too. Tiny head, too fat. Looks like he's borderline bedridden.

I like the tiny arms.

Look at this face, look at those tiny beady eyes and those fucked up angler fish teeth. It's fucking creepy, as far as a godzilla suit can be atleast.
The arms being tiny add to it. Being disproportionate and add to how weird and off it looks (off in an eerie sort of way)

It looks like their going for a godzilla that's not scary in a power house kind of fashion but an uncomfortable/nightmare sorta fashion, like out of some Junji Ito shit.

That's how I look at it atleast, which is why I think the arms work for this design. They'd be fucking stupid on any other godzilla though.

>godzilla 2000
>good

>I like the tiny arms
Fucking how? They're pathetic. He can't use those. Godzilla isn't a t-rex. remember the last time they made him more like a t-rex? It wasn't Godzilla.

>godzilla 2000 design
>bad

>Fucking how?
I told you how. Read the post.

You're also making them sound a lot tinier then they really are. They are no where T-Rex proportions. Yes theyre noticeably small, but not THAT small. He could probably still use those if he needed to.

But his head/face looks pretty good, but yeah, he looked way to fat

Tiny arms aren't creepy. They're hilarious at best. You're just making up shit to make it seem more acceptable than it is.

No if you look at the toys they did it's clear how pathetically tiny his head is.

>still pushing the 2014 was too fat meme
>heisei and gmk were objectivley the fattest still

I like all the Godzilla suits... Idunno man, I just feel like having an exact idea of how Godzilla should look would be boring. Imagine if that's how Toho had that mentality? All Godzillas in all movies would look the same.
Variety is the spice of life my friends.

I'm not saying that means you have to love them all though, of course, just putting in my 2 cents.

anyways this is going to be online the week it releases right?

>RIGHT/?

it will release in japan first so we have to wait for our friends across the pacific to share those rips

No.

Anime movies take forever to at a rip.

Get jobs and you'll be able to buy it on blu ray like an adult.

All the fat went up, different proportions but it's pretty much the same volume

So does he actually fight something in this or is it just another city romp? I assume it's another retcon back to the first one where this Godzilla is regenerating from the oxygen destroyer?

yes

also
>leaning over stance vs upright stance
way to cherry pick, but heisei and gmk are still fattest no matter what

>bluray the WEEK it releases in theaters in Japan..

Im not making any shit up friend.
Anno himself said he was going to bring us "best worst nightmare"
Doesn't take a genius to see what he's going for with this new design.

>he doesnt know
new world cinema the us distributers wont even be able to get that thing here till like next year, and even then they havent announced blu ray

i aint waiting that long for them to sort their shit

Not sur ehow true this is but I read it's actually gonna be release in .... Thailand(or somewhere like that) first I think

Unlikely. Japan's taken tough stances on piracy. When Dragon Ball Z Battle of Gods released they had police walking up and down isles during the film checking to see if people were recording.

Shades of Lord Zedd, Do not like.
What's with the light up tail tip.

>this Godzilla is regenerating from the oxygen destroyer?
that was a rumor that is supposedly proven false somehow? Not sure how, just that's what alot of people have said.
That would be cool though, seeing godzilla regenerate throughout the movie.

Forget the arms, the eyes are what really bother me.
The look absolutely ridiculous, especially in this piece.
Look how much better he looks without them.

Impatient millennials

>BUT I CAN'T WAIT A YEAR!! I WANT IT NOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!

It won't give me a nightmare. To me it just looks stupid and i'll be giggling every time I see those useless, spindly arms hanging off the front of him.

>most researchers and commentators use birth years ranging from the early 1980s to around 2000.
youre likely a millennial too dumbass,

The right without the eyes looks more "badass" but the left looks genuinely scarier which is what they're trying to do.
It's like the deep sea creature sort of scary. Look at the eyes of pic related. Have you ever looked into what lurks deep in the ocean? That shit gives me the heeby jeebys, and thats what I think of when I look at the new godzilla.

Hopefully the eyes turn out better than they look in that promo.
It's a shame they didn't go with full white eyes.

>Putting every Showa suit after Mosugoji in "Good"

Retard

>not liking 74/75 suit
retard

Go back to Tohokingdom with your shitty taste

74/75 is best

>throwing around words like retard and triggerd that hard over a post
yeah no, you belong there

>Liking this much one of the ugliest suits

between mosu and it was uglier, and mosu aint exactly a looker either

>one of the best suits
>one of the best movies in the entire series
>one of his best entrances

>implying i ever said anything about the movie
im sorry youre so triggered by opinions that arent yours

>Thinking ShinGoji suit is uglier than the 74's one
>Being this pleb

>continuing to be this triggered
you sound like you fit in just fine with the TK crowd

If you say so

kinda like his body, hate the arms. overall not among the better designs of the saga, but i hope he evolves like all the rumors say

The parasite leak was a fake

It sucks, I liked the idea

Today I will remind them.

i could tell the leak was fake the moment they mentioned angels

i liked the idea of japan barganing with the us: theyd let them use nuke if they can rearm

Goddamn, his design for this movie is so odd I can't get enough.

Yep, all the Eva references in it were too fucking obvious

No. 2014 is a hulking mass.

Bad bait.

Not an impatient one though, dumbass.

>bad bait
nah, its all true

That suit is awful too, but 2014 is fatter. Fatter neck and fatter legs too. You can see the difference. Any argument with me at this point is bait, so good luck with that.

Also. G 2014 can't even stand upright. That picture I showed is the only way he can stand.

nope
>gmk has a literal pot belly
>literally has thunder thighs
im sorry for your ignorance
>Any argument with me at this point is bait
also sorry for your immaturity

Bad bait.

>Posting a model as opposed to actual shot from the movie itself.

Both of you are faggots but you do have a point.

Movie version is more legit than model.
And movie version is fat as fuck.

The first half of that was bait. The second half I agree with.

autism... autism everywhere

You look at him and you think 'No missile is getting through that. No rail gun. Nothing. He is an absolute tank'. And that's fine, because he is not a T-Rex, he is Godzilla - something else entirely.

PS - the new one will be absolutely fantastic judging by the eerie design and the director.

this

So apparently there was a script leak

Why does his mouth go so far back? I imagine him roaring like a Canadian from South Park.