>Fellaini is a great signing. He will crush it with Fabregas la
>Van Gaal is legendary he will be great la
>Di Maria is the best player in the world we will crush it la
>Falcao is objectively the best 9 in the world who will stop us la
>Mata carried Chelsea to a CL he will crush it la
>Herrera crushed it in Bilbao the new Xavi la
>Mourinho is the best coach in the world la
>#Pogback. Literally unstopable la
youtu.be/RUCn4w-S2KM (embed) (embed) (embed)

I fucking love trans, Sup Forums.

Shit OP Dutchbro, lemme help you

>Manchester United will offer Argentina defender Marcos Rojo, 26, to Southampton as part of a deal to sign Saints captain Jose Fonte. Arsenal also want the 32-year-old Portugal centre-back. (Daily Mirror)

Southampton have offered Fonte a new contract that would put him among their top earners. (Daily Telegraph)

>England goalkeeper Joe Hart, 29, will leave Manchester City this month as they have agreed a £17m deal with Barcelona to sign Chile international Claudio Bravo, 33. (Daily Mail)

Everton and Sevilla are interested in Hart, whose contract runs until 2019. (Sky Sports)

>Midfielder Cesc Fabregas, 29, will fight for his Chelsea future - despite being left out in favour of new signing N'Golo Kante, 25, by new boss Antonio Conte. (Sun)

>Bravo, Stones, Kompany, Otamendi, Fernandinho, Gundogan, Sané, de Bruyne/Silva, Nolito, Sterling, Aguero

how do you even stop this team?

>2 own goals and a red card

Humidity killing me lads. There are moths flickering a my window. Send help/

kek, so true
>I know it's comical, but he showed great character.
wew brenny

go to bed, ronaldo

>Kompany
>Gundogan
>Aguero
You stop them by lightly bumping into these players

What formation is that? 3-3-4 with Nolito as a CF?

p-e-p formation

CB CB CB
LB CDM RB
LF ST CF RF

ty based Pepe

>Press Stones on the ball
>Kill (lightly tap) Gundogan
>Give Aguero no space
>Give Sterling enough room to make a terrible decision in the final third
>hoof ball

>Rojo
Forgot he existed. And it felt good.

But Rojo + Cash for a fairly average yet solid 32 year old CB? Don't think so.

when will he sign a fucking LB

>former Manchester United defender Paul Parker slams Wayne Rooney as "slow and overweight".

kek, looking forward to based Wazza humiliating that wrinkly old haemorrhoid of a man. Parker was the equivalent of trailer trash when he was a player, like that fat girl that gets whored around at a party when the ratio's down. Not to mention Mouyes will get the best out of Rooney. Genuinely an underrated player by this point. He's already 3 goals in 3 games. Cap this - more goals will come. He has always been a confidence player. I believe.

I BELIEVE THAT WE

he dont need any more, eh, no?

All mancs are scum

my boy

I think you meant to say 'All men are scum' Lena

Good post.

Who is that faggot that insists on looking like Klopp jr.?

:^)

>implying your wouldn't take a young lookalike of yourself and sculpt and train him to become your past-self clone so you can make your younger self your bottom in hot hot masturbatory clone sex

Can Schlupp play in the CAM position, as a player who the lads behind him hoof the ball to so he can abuse his pace and strength to whip the ball into the box for Vardy?

i don't think he plays intelligently enough to play in a central position, his decision making is generally pretty poor

he's at his best when he's running up and down the left wing and not having to think too much

That's what I was thinking, but surely he can copy what Sissoko did in the Euros and just barge anyone trying to tackle him out of the way right? If there's a player with the strength and idiocy to pull it off it's Schlupp imo

maybe, he's not really played there enough to be sure, i suppose

there were a couple of games last season where he played up front with/just behind vardy, but it was never for more than 20 or so minutes at a time

he's obviously without a doubt got the physical attributes to do it, so it would be interesting to see if it's something he could manage

any updates on the mahrez to arsenalfantv situation

1. Buffon
2. Navas
3. De Gea
4. Claudio Bravo
5. Oblak

Find a flaw

Morning , /trans/

>americans

i LOVE trans lads

Not a flaw pajeet

In the EPL is mostly unatopable. In the CL you will get knocked up in quarter finals

Moreno is the new Roberto Carlos la

Spain bro, Madrid getting Weigl yet?

48 hours la

>spend £1B on an academy
>still spend close to £200m in a transfer window
>defence still shit
lmao

spoiler warning: city are going to sign a striker

Arsenal probably won't though lol

Talking about City or United?

>city are going to sign a striker
Dont they have the most stacked attack with the most depth in the league?

pep

both

They have all the wingers

up front it's just Aguero, Ian Nacho and Bony who is being sold

We are winning the league in January with that defence tho

Pep likes to play with fake strikers. He will put Silva as a 9 if Aguero gets injured.

de bruyne would fit there quite well desu

Maybe. I havent seen much about the guy. He likes to put people like Cesc as strikers so who knows

Or Nolito

>Morata a doubt for Sunday's game after he dropped a weight on his foot.

>defence is shit
>De Gea
United also actually use their academy aswell. City's academy is a gimmick to make them look proper whereas in reality they hire any local coach (no matter how shit they are) because the facilities are way too big. If only a proper club had those facilities, it would be very impressive

>1. Buffon

>Find a flaw

I literally can't

>United also actually use their academy aswell.
To sell them for 500000 pounds and rebuy them for 89 million pounds

>Based Morata injuring himself for based Asensio to replace him for real
A true Madridista

>100m Pogba
>zlatan on 350k a week

>Buffon No.1
wew

They are both better than anything citeh has

Thursday night channel five

Who's number one Hans?

De Gea or Neuer.

>still finish 5th (fifth)

If Zlatan's better than city why did he do fucking nothing against them in the cl?

Hart had to pass him the ball to even give him a shot

>Find a flaw
That flag

>mou playing youth
lel

>Neuer

Top kek

Not an argument

In Southampton in 3 years

*newcastle

go through Otamendi

where is flippyyyyyyy
have you bullied him to hell?

died in hurricane

Bayern vs Juve vs Barca vs Madrid lads

GK: Buffon > Neuer > Navas > ter Stegen
RB: Dani Alves > Lahm > Carvajal > Vidal
CB: Bonucci > Hummels > Pique > Ramos
CB: Chiellini > Mascherano > Pepe > Boateng
LB: Alaba > Marcelo > Sandro > Alba
CM: Marchisio > Busquets > Xabi > Casemiro
CM: Vidal > Rakitic > Khedira > Kroos
CM: Iniesta > Modric > Pjanic > Thiago
RW: Messi > Bale > Dybala > Robben
LW: Ronaldo > Neymar > Ribery > Pjaca
CF: Suarez > Higuain > Lewandowski > Benzema

Bayern: 2
Juve: 5
Barca: 3
Madrid: 1

(You)

>Vidal > Rakitic > Khedira > Kroos
(You)

>that whole list

youtu.be/hyIXNoL5XEs
>Still butthurt about la septima

>Alaba > Marcelo
(you)

ayy my nigga juve aussie fan. dont worry m8 juve takin the CL this year let everyone stay butt hurt

UNDERRATED

>no rumours
>man city picture
>dutch flag
lets face it. this thread is a pseudo blue moon general. the degenerate needs to fuck off in my opinion. Fuck me, bring back Manica

>Goalkeeper Joe Hart, 29, has told his Manchester City team-mates he will leave the club before the transfer window closes. (Daily Mirror)

>Rangers midfielder Joey Barton says City's treatment of Hart is "disgusting".(Talksport)

>Liverpool striker Mario Balotelli, 26, could move to Wolves or Port Vale following advice from Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho. (Sun)

>Chelsea midfielder Cesc Fabregas, 29, will ignore interest from Juventus to stay and fight for his place at Stamford Bridge this season. (Evening Standard)

>Hertha Berlin are considering a bid for 21-year-old Arsenal and Germany midfielder Serge Gnabry. (Bild - in German)

>West Brom are hopeful of signing 23-year-old winger Jeff Schlupp from Leicester City, despite being told he will not be leaving this summer. (Leicester Mercury)

come to think of it, Higuain > Suarez

just compare their goals

youtube.com/watch?v=VAuyNHwA5oM
youtube.com/watch?v=ZDrO6ag9_24

suarez is probably more clinical in the box but higuain is so much more complete. suarez barely created any goals himself. higuain's highlight reel is mindblowing

>The Baggies are set to reject Arsenal's £16m bid for defender Jonny Evans, 28. (Sun)

>Southampton manager Claude Puel says captain Jose Fonte, 32, has not been affected by being linked with a move to Manchester United. (Daily Mail)

>Chelsea are set to make a big bid for Napoli's £40m-rated defender Kalidou Koulibaly, 25. (Daily Mirror)

>Leeds United are set to sign 25-year-old Torino centre-back Pontus Jansson. (Yorkshire Evening Post)

>Derby County and Fulham are both hoping to sign 20-year-old Manchester United striker James Wilson. (Daily Telegraph)

>Benfica, Sevilla and Valencia are keen to sign Liverpool's 23-year-old midfielder Luis Alberto. (Cadena Sur, via Daily Star)

>Turkish club Trabzonspor are interested in 23-year-old Tottenham defender DeAndre Yedlin. (NBC Sports)

>Valencia striker Paco Alcacer, 22, and keeper Diego Alves, 31, will cost Barcelona 36m euros (£31.15m). (Marca)

>Manager Jurgen Klopp has imposed his style of play on Liverpool far too soon, says new Inter Milan coach Frank de Boer. (Gazzetta dello Sport)

>Rangers midfielder Joey Barton says City's treatment of Hart is "disgusting".(Talksport)
congratulations pathetic City fans, Im agreeing with Joey 'massive cunt' Barton

t. Dimitiri Fotilas

>Le need 20 shoots,30 0ffsides and 5 1v1 to socre a goal man
Better than
>le almost win a EPL woth Lelverpool man

Barton never can wait to talk shit about us

Yeah it's totally not like Hart's had a fucking whole year to show that he's willing to learn the new managers style

>had a fucking whole year to show that he's willing to learn the new managers style
Announced in February pal. Regardless, shouldn't a highly rated manager adapt to the players he has? Hart isn't complete shit and its more than likely he is going to get out of this poor form. I really hope theres some genuine City fans out there who think its ridiculous to bin a club legend.

No one's place in the team is guaranteed, if Hart isnt willing to fight then he should probably go

The same happened with Casillas or Ronaldinho. Is better to kicked them and to bring players with ambition. Pep knows this as he kicked Ronaldinho to put Iniesta

hopefully its a loan. Bringing in Bravo is a good idea but it wont be easy first few matches going into this league. Not saying Bravo is shit Im just saying he's going to stopping the ball alot more than at Barca

Hart's level is midtable