Anybody else love this album? Anybody hate it? Explain

Anybody else love this album? Anybody hate it? Explain

I hated the album, but the themes really resonated with me.

I like the album because Trump won.
God bless their little hearts, they tried but not hard enough.

whyd you hate it?

Yes, by far the best production on a Kendrick album and the transitions are fucking amazing.
(The outro to 'Momma', the break in Hood Politics, Rhapsody's verse on Complexion)

Favorite tracks: For Free?, Momma, You Ain't Gotta Lie, Complexion,
Least Favorite: BOOBOO! (The center section is the only good part)

literally LITERALLY literally the only reason this album was memed to death/is still posted is because fagtano gave it a ten. A testament to the cancer of music critic influence

Kendrick sounds too nasally for me.

i think i was probably the best track and of course they fucked with it. The flylo and knxwledge production was so safe and held back while the lyrics seemed daring and provocative but kinda just dragged on into the same lack of conclusion or solid stance

got it on vinyl for 15 bucks last week. fuckin ay

>Album came out in March of 2015
>Trump didn't even announce his candidacy until three months later
>"they tried but not hard enough"

What did he mean by this?

test

hate how you faggots are so quick to hate this album when kendrick still drops a redpill on the blacker the berry

For Free has probably one of my favorite instrumentals though.

The album isn't even about that shit though. Please drag your retarded ass back to the special needs class

this guy projects his political insecurities onto albums that he hasn't listened to in order to feel cool

don't be this guy

It's a little more thoughtful than the bland thinkpiece bait that finds praise these days, but it still is just that.

Pretty tasteful social critique that never sounds too preachy or cringy. The production is neat and I don't think there is a single boring song on the album other than complexion.

Bump

Bump b4 death of thread

>Pretty tasteful social critique that never sounds too preachy or cringy.
That's kind of the problem. A good social critique shouldn't be tasteful. There's nothing the album offers that I couldn't get from reading twitter and salon articles.

It mite be my favorite album ever.

I'm still deciding.

im a fan of it. the instrumentals on this album are incredible and it flows great too

>Sup Forums retards are still talking about it

fuck off nobody cares at all

It was good at first but it definitely fell for me

Its really great, but its one of those albums I can't really stand to hear a 2nd time, you know?

That's how i felt too but i came to like it.

It's garbage "conscious rap" for pseudo intelligent white people

buddy, i'm glad he won too, but you gotta stop letting your political opinions interfere with your taste in art, you're just gonna feel bitter about every little thing, nobody should have to live like that

>kendrick still drops a redpill on the blacker the berry
Yeah, if people come away from that song in particular saying "fuck this anti-white bullshit", it's a legit confirmation of their plebbiness - they either didn't finish the track or they weren't even paying attention

>rap