I won't tell magneto he is my father because reasons

>I won't tell magneto he is my father because reasons

What?

Because this would have been an actual reason to switch sides.

Just returned from seeing this in theater.

Why didn't he tell him? Is he a pussy?

It fit with his character, he's not touchy feely etc

why would you want to tell a mass murderer he's your dad?

He's afraid of attachment. Because of his power, he can have almost anything he wants but he never had a father. That's what drives his character.

he's afraid Magneto will destroy him like everything he touches obviously.

SWEET

DREAMS

>side with apocalypse the entire movie with little motivation to do so.
>change mind at the last minute
why.jpg

He didn't feel ready, nor he feel Magneto was.

Huh?

Correct me if I'm wrong but other than angel she's the only one who DOESN'T switch sides.
that was mystique

No she didn't, she woke after being knocked out and Apocalypse was snuffed, was she supposed to fight 8 X-men by herself out of loyalty?

>dat cringe'y polish

At least they tried user. Polan is super rare in hollywood films

She was an opportunist. She wanted the power Apocalypse could give her, but when she sees he'll be defeated, she backs out. She was only in it for herself, which contrasts the beginning of the film, where Apocalypse's horsemen are willing to die for him.

ARE

MADE

OF

DICKS

She's a spy, dude. She was a spy the whole time.

Yes? He literally said im loser

yeah i know.
and i appreciate it. but at least they should hire actual poles, or dub those parts... not "Polonia"...
it sounds really really bad.
but Fasbender man... he actually tried to provide those lines as good as he can. respect

>Soldiers/cop/gangster etc. named Kowalski is literally in every film

2 decades have also gone by and he's still in the basement

So are you

>screaming faggot in helmet about to destroy the world: WAAAAAAHHHH EVERYONE I LOVE DIES HUMIE FUCKING SHITS A BLOO BLOO BLOO

Yeah you defintly want a close personal relationship with this person

#B T F O

and there was Wierzbowski in Aliens

>no quick flash of wolverine flying through the air randomly somewhere caught in magnetos magnet
I was let down. Also can anyone tell me what the post credits scene was? Why are these people in black suits threatening and why do they want his blood?

Why don't you google "X-men Apocalypse post credits scene explained?"

It's a pretty big thing to drop on a guy.

Especially since Wanda & Lorna also around at the House of Maximoff.

>implying I care that much to read some paid nerds 3 page report on several "universes" and "iterations" of whatever is going to happen

Meantfor

What was the point of that foreshadowing post-credits scene? Isn't Old Man Logan the end of this franchise? Don't tell me there'll be more X-men movies

The kids signed a 4 movie contract.

Lol . Of course new one involving sinister and 90s xmen team.
No magneto no mystiq cameo of profx.

Also gambit and shit

Old man logan is future xmen with stewart

Jesus christ will this ride ever end? If they recast some twink as Logan how will that match up with Jackman's cameos on First Class and Apocalypse?

>woymen
>trustworthy

That's what I thought. Old man wolverine was the ending of this new xmen trilogy. Probably after 3 years we will see Marvel reboot it with Disney and actually make the Xmen movies we want. Throw them in their real suits and make a real xmen movie like the comics/cartoon show.

Tfw in our life time we will see yellow suit wolverine in a movie

Can't blame him, he's got a Ms. Pacman cabinet and he can run to the store and steal tendies in like half a second.

1 decade

Who cares that point it would be 2020 at earliest.Maybe they will full reboot it who knows

They're setting up Wolverine's clone/daughter because the Australian guy is bowing out and they want to continue making shitty movies

God damn Hugh looked handsome in those set photos with the beard and greyish hair. I just realized I'll never age like that beast of a man, should I kill myself?