The secret to team gb's success

the secret to team gb's success

it's so obvious and they're not even doing a good job of trying to hide it

the real question is why

do they think this is 'cheeky' ?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/olympics/2016/08/17/five-reasons-great-britain-dominated-track-cycling-at-rio-olympi/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shouldn't you be getting ready for the 127 metre men's one-armed freestyle finals Michael?

There's literally not a single non-doped competitor in any finals except shooting and maybe fencing.

don't joke about something like that. One mention and it's in the 2024 olympics

how come team gb's dope is so much better than everyone else's?

>shooting
Beta blockers to steady their hands

>and maybe fencing
Probably need something to generally improve healing and un-fuck their knees. Also, anti-autism meds because all fencers are autists.

they can dope too

If there's an event, there's a medicine to help you with it.

A lot of cyclists are doping, definitely, but if you don't realise that in basically any sport with strength/explosive power/endurance involved (almost all of them) that most of the better athletes are doping, then you're delusional.

We're doped on meme magic

Memes aside doping is the worst meme. They train 8 hours a day for four years. They eat healthy and probably take a shitload of obscure pills and diets like green tea, fish oil and quinoa diets. You want proof of doping? Check out Barry Bonds home runs, where he was hitting home runs 100 feet farther than average players today

Probably got it from you burgers

>they train for 8 hours a day for four years

Because they dope

>checks flag

disappointed desu

Try training eight hours a day for four years without some sort of chemical assistance.

The real secret behind GB's success.

>Beta blockers to steady their hands

Those aren't forbidden though? Plus you can easily get an anxiousness diagnose to make them perfectly legal.

STOP DOPING BIKES

ITT: People mad they cant afford $100 a pill legal vitamins only 1% of 1% athletes can afford thanks to sponsors

>"""""""""medicine""""""""

best korea lost medals in 2004 or 2008 for betablockers in shooting

You can get HGH treatment because some illness. Doesn't make it legal tho.

>you can easily get an anxiousness diagnose to make them perfectly legal
That's not how banned substance rules work in the Olympics.

Also, see

nothing wrong with a cheeky anabolly poke an' jolly

>obscure pills and diets like green tea, fish oil and quinoa

Quinoa, not even once.

>tfw have anxiety
>tfw blood pressure too low for beta blockers
>tfw have to just live with my disgusting anxious self.

Maybe they are just good.

>ywn give your cycling teammate a lower-body clenny-shotty

since 2012 they all of a sudden became collectively gold medal good? when was the last time they had this many more medals?

>tfw we give our bikes adrenaline shots before the race

>injecting steroids into vein

is team gb secret heroin?

>injecting steroids into bike chain

ftfy

>Team wins less medals than Michael Phelps
>Clearly cheating
ok

should bikes be also tested? makes you think

>implying our swim caps and goggles aren't doped up to the gills
>implying our b-ball team's air maxes and head bands aren't shot through and sodden with pure, unadulterated dope
>implying our gymnasts' leotard's aren't soaked with hgh

oh, to be young and naive...

Doping is as American as apple pie

your country has tons of drug cheats too

WHATS GOIN ON WITH THOSE BIKES

They make no different to anxiety unless you have problems with shaking, at least in my experience.

seriously though I know a guy who is super into cycling and athletics, was a top guy in his day and thinks there is no way team GBs improvement and dominance in cycling is legit.

GB improved in many sports when the funding was increased.

If we were so good at doping you'd think our footballers would be able to beat Iceland

Hate everyone first, Love America second. Seriously other than the olympics and how ever you justify having "world champions" in the super bowl and world series etc... when does America ever win anything other than the Olympics. Dude your even going to lose your own Presidential election. Infact your birds are alright at real football like.

m8 they pretty much put half the lottery funding into cycling because it's almost as much of a meme event as swimming due to the amount of medals in it. It's not inconcievable that they got better because of investment.
Not saying they're not PEDing, but if they are, the other top guys and girls probably are as well

>steroids
>slin pin
>IM into biceps

baka

Doping is only super effective in sports in which skills play a minor role.

>I know some guy who doesn't think it's legit
I guess that settles that then

Doping ability doesn't matter in football because there are hardly any tests.

You have to be a skinny manlet to succeed at football. Basically, we need to stop feeding kids.

We have lottery funding
We aren't doping

I can't really speak for every sport but look up Mo Farrah's TUEs for totally legit illnesses and the scandals around where he trains.

No roids for choking unfortunately

let's be honest:
everyone is doped in the olympics.
the difference is: USA, China and Russia have the actual drugs and have the agencies on their pockets.
Coincidentally, they are the only possible axis of a new war.

The rest of the world have only 'legal-highs' and rigorous control over them, with the exception of some european countries.

Does the USA have the merit of having a good sports education system? Yes. It's the best of the world - it used to be Cuba; I wonder if it's USA's fault that they no longer have it.

The point at which I want to arrive is: the Olympics is a cross-dressed display of political power. Although the only countries measuring themselves one against the other are the ones that might fight in a future war.
Meaning, in this thread's context: Great-Britain - and also France - are merely decoration. A crafty, well-dressed one, but a decoration indeed.
The rest of the world is even worse: we are just background.
Meaning: who gives a fuck about great britain. Their success is mediocre and goes unnoticed to everyone.
Even India will have a round of applause and they don't, because India will be overachieving and they'll be upsetting at everything, defective inbred pigs as they are.

You have lottery funded doping.

If Britain is irrelvant in this then how come we're beating the dick strokers who are apprently relevant?

Not just better but ridiculously better. They went from ok to btfo everyone is almost everything.

muh funding doesn't explain that level of dominance

we're 2nd overall

Some theories, unproven obviously, is that team GB is experimenting with gene doping or stem cells

You can't dope in golf.

this is bait, right guys?

idk, I'm not watching the Olympics.

but yesterday I saw a biker throw his bike at the other competitors and apparently he won the race. apparently he was briton too.
shambolic, as you say. mayhem, even.

maybe that's how GB is - allegedly, by your words - 'beating the dick strokers who are apparently relevant' (who I confess I don't know who they are).

I heard they extract lizard DNA form the queen and stick it up their arses

You pretty much have to dope to make it to the Olympics, regardless of country

>2nd
not so great, britain.

if great, britain would be first.

telegraph.co.uk/olympics/2016/08/17/five-reasons-great-britain-dominated-track-cycling-at-rio-olympi/
I think it's a pretty good argument. They even lottery dope the bikes and helmets.

British people fucking love the national lottery, it makes billions every year and just a tiny fraction of that money goes towards pumping as much fucking money into sports as humanely possible. Team GB is a prime example of capitalism at work, since 1996 it's been transformed into a highly regimented, organised body that is determined to produce as much success from the Olympics, there's no fucking point trying to invest too much in swimming because Amerilards pump enough money into it as it is, so instead we invest Cycling, Rowing, Sailing and sports such as Diving have become even more popular thanks to famous sports personalities such as Tom Daley. Also, the fallout from a successful Olympics has generated a lot of public investment in the British team, maybe it's hit a peak, but I think Team GBs success in future Olympics will be fairly consistent

On the other hand, it could just be drugs

Nah m8, it's all down to having a hairy pussy

don't go changing the subject on me now

we're on our way back up

If nobody was on steroids the olympics would be boring af

Enjoy the show because everyone is doping

Educate someone who doesn't do Sup Forums on why you guys assume they use enhancing drugs, wouldn't it show on the blood tests?

dope year round then come off weeks/months before tests

one of our female cyclists missed a surprise test with some questionable excuses

upsetting performance nevertheless, I would say indeed, I must refrain

if it was all down to doping, then GB would be doing shit in all events that aren't cycling

so max whitlock won 2 gold medals in gymnastics as a result of doping? lmao

as it happens GB would still be having a fairly successful olympics without all the cycling medals in comparison to how they'd normally do in every single olympics before beijing

the pattern here is the massive increase in funding, which has rocketed the performance in every sport since the 2008 olympics

May as well just accuse all the american swimmers of doping

Does india even have a medal?
In everything other than raw population they're massively inferior to Britain and France - "Superpower by 2020"? More like Pooperpower.

PFFFTPFFF, GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THAT HOLE IT'S BEEN IN SLOWPOKE

they apparently won one today

Read up on out of competition testing for a lot of these sports and you realize it's woefully lacking. Some have an honest crack at it but I don't think there's many that are at the gold standard (informing testers of where you are at all times, they can come and test you whenever, no limit on the amount of times)

>but yesterday I saw a biker throw his bike at the other competitors and apparently he won the race. apparently he was briton too.
2nd

american swimmers probs dope desu

Yes, that lottery money is obviously enough to fund novel medical research faster than the research being done by pharmaceutical companies pouring billions into it and they're choosing to use it to make a handful of people better cyclists rather than crush dozens of diseases.

>le everyone is doping meme
I bet you think 911 was an inside job too

does he also work at nintendo?

does he know my dad

should of been booed too tears if I'm allowed to be honest

dude I smoked some dope once and if anything it made me slower

>mfw all american swimmers get their golds stripped away from them because of doping and they come third in the medal table

barry bonds a good boy he dindu nuffin

watchu talkin' 'bout user? cycling is a 110% natural sport

british cyclists don't look anything like that tbf

In fact Brits are consistently less muscular than other countries and Germany are consistently more. Trott was very lithe compared to the others.

Which proves that your bikes are roided.

This. He was targeted because he was a BLACK man in a WHITE man's sport. Smh

kek

Let's see...India: Bronze, Women's Freestyle Wrestling. 58kg

kek

The real redpill is that we don't do any dope ourselves, but we have secretly infiltrated our way to the top of the dope dealing industry and are now selling everyone dope that actually reduces their performances.