China really fucking sucks

Webm: Chinese soulless subhumans killing man's best friends with clubs and slitting their throats

Link: dog boiled and skinned alive (hard shit even for ISIS beheading connoisseurs)

liveleak.com/view?i=b4e_1483372953

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/defenceless-dogs-scream-agony-boiled-8788111
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WaknZpgGv9E
news.vice.com/article/this-horrific-video-of-animal-cruelty-led-to-the-shutdown-of-a-french-slaughterhouse
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casu_marzu
youtube.com/watch?v=xsR-pvUFT3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=aEWAvMyvRkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SbUP9Wnv3Y4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

mmm i ate a dog when i visited China its super good

>hard shit even for ISIS beheading connoisseurs
>this is what petfags actually believe

Who cares about the way someone kills livestock, except PETA and kikes?

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/defenceless-dogs-scream-agony-boiled-8788111

Does it taste as strong as people say?

Depends on the dog i guess mine tasted like higher quality chicken

>kill and eat a dog
>"OH MY GOD HOW CAN YOU DO THAT"
>kill and eat a cow
>"no problem at all :)"

Nobody in Western countries slaughters livestock in this fashion; it's done to be as quick and painless to the animal as possible.

A dog isn't fucking livestock

Take off your proxy, Wang.

The West is hypocritical

Portuguese do worst

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WaknZpgGv9E

Yes they do. You guys and Canadians also club seals in this manner.

Nice. I'm tempted to try, but I want stuff raised as livestock, not "grab random hobo dog and kill it".

>Nobody in Western countries slaughters livestock in this fashion
Except people do?
Check the video in news.vice.com/article/this-horrific-video-of-animal-cruelty-led-to-the-shutdown-of-a-french-slaughterhouse

"Livestock" or "pet" depends on raising and purpose, not on the species. If a pig can be a pet, why can't a dog be a meal?

To be honest, I get even more pissed when the animal in question is a rabbit or horse.
A face saying "WAAAAAAAAAHHHH POOR RABBIT!" is very, very punchable.

>hard shit even for ISIS beheading connoisseurs

>It's okay to behead and burn alive people but not dogs

try it out its really tasty

le subhumans

le kill all le chinese le

Some people just never had pets.

I always thought you fags were delusional and it always irritated me how much you valued animal life over humans..

people see other animal's lives as more precious than humans, it's retarded i know
i mean killing dogs is bad, but anyone who thinks its worse than killing a human being without reason or excuse is pretty fuggin retarded

>subhumans: the posts

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casu_marzu

If you're were a poor chinese person under their government and environment, you'd be thankful to even eat dog meat.

or we can wait 1 year under Trump.

Not an argument, subhuman

My ex-gf was french and she said her family used to eat rabbits. Although she also said horses were also eaten in France but not as common.
Only here in Brazil we have this taboo because they are "cute", even if they are farm animals which should their purpose should be clear.

subhumans subhumans subhumans subhumans subhumans subhumans subhumans subhumans subhumans subhumans subhumans le subhumans subhumans subhumans le subhumans

Heil Hitler!!!!!!!!!!!!! subhumans subhumans subhumans subhumans subhumans subhumans subhumans subhumans subhumans subhumans subhumans subhumans subhumans subhumans subhumans subhumans subhumans subhumans

This, wtf.

Nice, fuck dogs

they do the same thing to cats

>Some people just never had pets.
Not always the case.

Some people just realize that living is killing, unless you're literally a vegetable.

Do you get pissed at people killing birds to eat with polenta?
Maybe people making horse salami?
Casu marzu, as mentioned?
Or maybe at people raising, killing and eating animals far, far more intelligent than dogs, such as pigs?

This taboo against rabbits is common in Latin America in general... except maybe Patagonia, I think.
It kinda resembles chicken, by the way. Slightly tougher, but great for stews.

I ate some, the taste was good but it had too many bones and cartilage.

Sieg Heil !!!!!

This is something great about the stew: if you cook it enough, the cartilage falls apart, and the bones come clean. You'd need to pretty much only pick them out of the pot.

it's not about killing animals, you hairy jungle monkey, it's about how they kill them.
Here in first world countries we actually kill livestock the humane way, but you wouldn't know, since you're just used to seeing animals getting brutally killed, and with that i mean your neighbours shooting each other in the favelas, you absolute nigger.
You mention casu marzu, like the other subhuman did, and i will inform you that it is banned from being exported and sold, and only townfolk in forgotten areas eat it.

Horse meat is very common in most of Europe. I have it thinly sliced on sandwiches mostly.

Horse meat never took off in America because of the history of settling a wilderness--you wouldn't want to eat your only means of transportation.

>Here in first world countries we actually kill livestock the humane way
It looks like the immigration leftovers are too stupid to learn how to read properly... here, I'll send you the link again.
news.vice.com/article/this-horrific-video-of-animal-cruelty-led-to-the-shutdown-of-a-french-slaughterhouse
>FRENCH SLAUGHTERHOUSE

As a side note, I'm only half-monkey, since the other side of my family has no monkey/Italian blood.

Cows and chickens are pretty dumb animals--they're basically evolved to be walking bags of meat.

interesting rhetoric, although i found 1 main flaw:
the slaughterhouse was closed because they were doing something illegal.

This is a legal problem in China. You can bet your ass people here on the West would do the same provided there were no laws about that or at least they were sure they wouldn't get caught.

So stop this "we" bullshit. This doesn't even apply to first world countries as France, let alone places like Russia, Ukraine, Italy or Turkey.

There's a reason not to eat carnivorous animals like dogs, and it's for health reasons. Plus they don't taste that good. That's why Muslims and Orthodox Jews are prohibited from eating them.

Having actual laws against abuse of animals and livestock like in italy is different from what the chinese government does.
>According to the westerners, this is bad, please stop ok?
There will always be someone that breaks the law, but they're the exception rather than the rule, while it's the other way around in china

>b-b-but chinese women are alright r-right? m muh china doll waifu

ITT: PETA shills

You have to go back, Zhang.

Here you go www.peta.org

Shouldn't you liberal bleeding-hearts be worrying about the God Emperor?

As I said, it's a _legal_ problem on China. There's a draft from '09 trying to push laws against animal mistreatment; it isn't just about "the West wants us to do so", but quite general.

Anyway. To be bluntly honest, I don't give a single fuck about animals being mistreated in slaughterhouses. Call me cold, call me whatever, but I see this more as an efficiency issue than one of "MUH ANIMAL WELFARE".

thats so messed up *eats baby back ribs from slaughterhouse*

prepare your noggings

kek.

Brilliant

>kill pigs, cows or chicken
>no fucks given
>kill dog
>oh my gawd you monsters the poor doggo ;_;

Come on guys, I mean okay they aren't really gentle about it but oh well.

And with that, the CCP shill removeth its proxy.

One is dog and the other is pigs.
>Finnish """"""""""""education""""""""""""

The equivalent should be japanese fishers with dolphins. Every time the media pay attention to them it's an avalanche of crybabies.

nvm didn't watch the video sorry

Damn why didn't they just finish him?

Yeah pigs are more intelligent.

Chinks barely treat their own people as human, why the fuck do you think they'd extend any mercy to a dog?

>Here's an opinion you don't have that I'm going to pretend you have

That doesn't make pigs = dogs, you fucking mong.

You can teach dogs tricks and obedience...

That's not a sign of intelligence

Pigs have more in common with humans than dogs. This is why they are banned for food in some religions and also pig organs can be transplanted to humans.

there is a big difference.
the doggo is just getting fitted for a new suit by a chinese tailor

Pigs were banned in Islam and Judaism for health and sanitary reasons. Pork is a vehicle for trichinosis.

Yes it is. You can't teach shit to dumb farm animals

Net episode:
Bill discovers how kosher beef is made.

The Chinese and, similarly, the East Asians represent the symbolism of the Yin and the Yang -- the light and the darkness; you can see this by their lightish skin and their dark hair. They are a people of efficacy and hypocrisy; benevolence and malevolence; unity and division -- but are not all peoples in a way like the above? Yet, we are all One and connected and everything happens for a reason, that reason ultimately being a positive one. On this globe there is great diversity and there is also uniformity, which tells us of what the reflection of unique beings out in the vast universe would be like. Celebrate our diversity and our differences and unite as One people -- Gaians.

The Golden Age of Gaia.

So? Why are you assuming these reasons behind me not supporting the eating of dogs?

If you don't want to eat animals, do not eat them at all. Don't be a doublethinker.

Except I do want to eat animals, just not ones that are dogs, cats, or people. The idea
>If you eat any animals you have to eat ALL animals
Is retarded

Just as planned. Hehehehehe.

What if there is famine or war and there are no burgers at your local mcdonalds or 9/11, would you eat your cat or useless chihuahua in that situation?

real talk: unless you're a soil-munching veagan, we can't say shit either. we abuse animals on an industrial scale. sorry to be a PETA shill but it's true.

this. every race in the world fucks animals up, and if you don't realize this you are just as blind as you are self-righteous. again, only those annoying vegans can really talk shit, everyone else is a hypocrite

No

>everyone else is a hypocrite
Because you said so?

Bad for you, they will happily eat you when you die starving.

what are you? 12? keep this shit on Sup Forums and then kill yourself

So?

Survival of the fittest

yeah because I said so you smartass.
fuck the chinese in the pic for abusing dogs
fuck the americans that abuse cows/chickens/pigs/etc.
fuck the canadians for slamming seals with clubs
fuck the japanese for spearing whales/dolphins
fuck the africans who poach on the reserves
fuck the nords who skewer whales
and fuck me especially for still buying meat. I plan to really cut down when I can afford it.

my point is, when people bash those chinese assholes, they forget that their people do the SAME fucking thing. the same cunts on facebook who post "japan should be nuked again" when they watch a sea shepard video, probably go out that night and munch down on sushi, the market that is putting strain on fish populations. it's a fucking mess and the first step is to realize we all do it and not pretend to be better than people half-way across the world because some innate need to feel self righteous

Anyone has the link to the Chinese guy performing a vivisection on a puppy?

Only have three pictures

Simply slaughtering animals isn't the same thing as brutally abusing animals, and we also don't eat dogs.

I hate those fucking chinese so god damn much

Japanese should have exterminated them.

I think the issue is that you are comparing the slaughter of domestic animals with wild ones, were the outrage for the first is muh feelings and for the other is muh endangered specie

just saying, not the same situation

you're right, obviously the latter is a lot worse, but the way we and many other nations butcher animals are fucked up.

for example, we don't set out to abuse chickens. however, keeping them in a shoebox and letting them wallow in their own shit their entire lives is abuse AND the 'simple slaughter/use' of them

we may not eat dogs, but we eat a variety of other animals. I know a lot of dog owners equate dogs to human status and tell other animals to get fucked, but that's sort of a side issue

I'm not trying to defend the chinese. Fuck them. I just want people of all nations to realize that we exploit animals. I know hipsters have a monopoly on cutting down on meat consumption (unfortunately), I just hope this image changes and we all cut down a little bit. probably would be better for all our healths too but I'm no nutritionist

Chinks literally aren't human

The biggest difference is we don't delight in watching them suffer.

Muslims slaughter sheep and feed on them once every year. Christians think the habit is barbarian.

Christians eat pork more than any other meat. Muslims and Jews think that's a barbarian lifestyle.

Chinese eat dogs, rats, and other shit. Both muslims, christians, and jews think it's a barbarian lifestyle.

Everyone sees the other as barbarian.

Apparently, it amuses asians.

>Christians eat pork than any other meat
Source?

Well, yea, it's true.

But we don't take pleasure in killing animals.
Not only asians make it look like they're enjoying it but sometimes, it's just "for fun", to torture, hurt, kill animals.

It's 2:40 AM where I am now, faggot. I can barely focus on this thread and you expect me to fetch you a miniscule statistic. Fucking burgershit as lazy as they're fat.

how far are you going to take this to make us marginally morally superior. if they abuse animals and fap about it, and we abuse animals then don't fap about it, the end result is really the same: animals suffer.

I get the feeling you just really hate chinese people for some personal reason and I'm a moron for trying to talk at cross-purposes and push my self-righteous agenda.

I wish that chinese poster was here. I would want to see that showdown

Western animal abuse
youtube.com/watch?v=xsR-pvUFT3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=aEWAvMyvRkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SbUP9Wnv3Y4

u prolly suxed at sppot the difference :^^)

Noone gives a shit what type of meat it is, it's how they're slaughtered

Dogs aren't livestock, their life-companions. We breed dogs to keep us company, not as "stock" to be clubbed to death, beheaded, and served with sweet and sour sauce.

This. The amount of people here who don't understand the difference between eating dogs and pigs need their brains checked.