Are Brazilians lower than niggers at this point?

Are Brazilians lower than niggers at this point?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/pics/comments/4y636z/the_rio_olympics_2016_are_the_worst_olympics/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>are niggers lower than niggers?

I'm confused.

>Implying we're not niggers

Cry more

not for booing this pussy

and

why u mad tho

Niggers don't have this much funny bantz. Let them have their fun.

Who cares about the French anyway?

>calls brazilians nazis
>loses to a brazilian
>cries
>Guess I got what I deserved starts playing

frenchmen have proven to be the sissiest men on earth, once more. no wonder they were the first to surrender in two world wars.

u aint mad iz ya ?

>throws bananas at us
>call us monkeys
>try to humiliate us in every single oppurtunity you have
>they booed at me, im gunna cry, thats so shocking guise

Do you mean your niggers or the french?

You just can't trust anyone from a country whose only sport is soccer

>Americans deeply upset about olympics, life in general, weather at 8.

>followed by Australia at 10

>he's still upset about days 1 and 2
>he's even more upset about missing quads.

At this point they are worse than Mexicans.

There I said it.

The only country better than us in F1 is Germany.

kek at retads thinking his comparison was about nazis and racism.
If your IQ is at a normal level(not being a sjw or a hue) You could understand. He was only talking about the fact that the crowd was against the player both times, nowhere he talked about nazis and blacks.
But since people prefer fake stories instead of the truth, like the story about the coach saying Thiago won by using black magic, at first I thought it was a Sup Forums joke, nope, I saw this shit everywhere and people really believe this is true, unreal.

>Worst Olympics
>An audience booing a frenchmen who offended them is somehow worse than a terrorist attack in Atlanta with hundreds injured, a hostage situation and subsequent massacre in Munich, a mass boycot in Russia, and the Berlin olympics during the nazi regime

Brazil is the best in football, volleyball, tennis and F1.

An athlete being boo'd? Stop the presses. Such a baby, you couldn't keep your composure and you lost, (won silver.)

>yurops throw bananas all the time to brazilian soccer players
>"its just bantz bro"

>brmen boo the frog for being a faggot
>"wow look at these savages!"

If we're niggers you're the niggest my nigga also congrats

delet this or I will curse you and your family.

>implying F1 is only a drivers sport not a car sport
Germany is objectively better tttt (to tell the truth)
Plus the Brits are the most successful when you take into account cars actually matter

reddit.com/r/pics/comments/4y636z/the_rio_olympics_2016_are_the_worst_olympics/

>Rio is the worst olympics

Sure but what you're saying is like:

>it's only a different car when a brazilian use it

There's no excuses, specially since we're a poor country and F1 is a sport for rich people here.

>Berlin olympics during the nazi regime

Those went really well though. Really smooth and competent hosting. One of the best, in fact.

The Chancellor of Germany shaking hands and congratulating Owens for his gold medal win was an iconic Olympic moment.

>yurops throw bananas all the time to brazilian soccer players
>"its just bantz bro"
Everytime this happen our medias are melting saying racism is rising, not just bantz, the real life isn't Sup Forums m8

No what I'm saying is that the cars matter too. Your Brazilian drivers would literally never race if they had to bring their own car made in Brazil ect. If you look at success in F1 count up all the countries wins either by car make or driver origin then Brazil isn't #1 at all. I'm not saying your drivers aren't impressive or anything like that, I'm saying the claim that Brazil is the best is false

>even amerinignogs are mad at BOOOOOOS

It's is the best, for F1 is a sport about the drivers, not the cars. Other people had the same cars in their hands and couldn't do the same.

Also pic related
>3rd != best

Making a frog cry. Glorious. Parabéns brasucas da pissa

Emmo did it for a time in F1

Booinig isn't banter. It's about as banterous as monkeys flinging their own shit. The problem is that Brasillians don't know what it is to work hard and dedicate themselves to succeeding at any endeavor, as they are a failure nation. Therefore they can't grasp why it's classless and uncivilized to boo Olympic athletes. Quite simple really, they'd have done better to sell the seats to chimps.

tbqfhwyf I am starting to view them as lower than fucking abos at the moment.

>if they had the same car...
So your saying the cars do matter? I never said your drivers aren't great just objectively not the best

And this
>5th != best

That is true, but the only country that can top us is Germany, England just have a shitton of racers there.

Axis powers btfo

7-1
Also, your women got beat by swedes.
Also also,
>who is andy murray
>who is djokovocovovovovovic
>who is nadal
>who is argiefggt who beat nadal
etc.
Also also also
>brazil better than germany in F1
>who is Lewis Hamilton
>who is Daniel Ricciardo
>what is Italy
No one gives a fuck about volleyball but I doubt you're the best at that either.

How come there's not a thread about the united statesians that the police is looking for??????????

>getting upset

proxy off yank.

Yes I agree. All I'm saying is its just a bit of a stretch to say Brazil are the best when they don't top any of the lists for driver wins or championship wins you know. Brazil is easily top 3 without a doubt and considering the money involved with F1 it is impressive

Finland is the best per capita

>mildly boo a frog innocently
>being the bitch like all french men are, he cries like a baby in front of the whole world
>OY VEY REMEMBER THE 6 BRAZILLION BOOOS
>whole Europe is triggered like a bunch of tumblrinas
>people think we are savages (kek)
>actually we are normal
>yfw actually europe is the wrong for being so sensitive and a pussy for not respecting local customs
>yfw it was this kind of attitude that firstly out them in this situation they are now

It was a good ride lads. Enjoy the muslim cock. I hope Portugal survives and do the reconquista alone all over again.