Remember when Pitchfork was a music site?

Remember when Pitchfork was a music site?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h3u2kSgpD0Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No

That No Doctors "comp" basically confirms people pay to be reviewed. It's somebody's fucking published playlist not an actual compilation.

Remember when the internet wasn't flooded with butthurt Trumpflakes? Y'all the new "SJWs". It's gonna be a fun 4 years.

>ACLU
>Committee to Protect Journalists
lol
every Presidents Day journos from HuffPo, CNN and Buzzfeed should be forced to walk the streets and be pelted with rocks

never forget

youtube.com/watch?v=h3u2kSgpD0Y

I think you've misunderstood the point of the site from the start if you think its restricted to that

Yeah, it was a pretty shitty music site. Now it's just a shitty site.

Remember when Sup Forums didn't have daily shitty Sup Forums threads littering the catalog?

>Planned Parenthood
FFS I'm pro-choice but interpreting Griswold v. Connecticut and Roe v. Wade as having the right TO birth control and abortion is not only fucking retarded, but also dangerous in the sense of precedents. You have to right to PURCHASE birth control or abortion IF YOU SO CHOOSE. You don't have a right to have them without a price.

Subsidizing PP hurts women's healthcare because it grants PP a monopoly on the market, so when PP goes down (and it will), there will be less providers of women's healthcare. Plus, Dems oppose making th pill OTC, which would not only make it cheaper, but also make it much easier to obtain.

TLDR Democrats are hypocritical morons

>What’s at Stake if Trump Kills the National Endowment for the Arts
Obviously music related

>On This Inauguration Day
Eh, they're allowed to endorse any political movement, entity, or activist group they want, as are all other publications.

>Watch Solange and Esperanza Spalding Perform at Peace Ball
Yet again, pretty fucking obviously music related

So what's your fucking point, retard?

pls be in NY

WTF, I hate the first amendment now

Minnesota sorry

L O N D O N

oh wait, we're not fucktards over here. I hope illegals continue to flow over the border and ruin your country. You guys are literally our worst invention.

hahahahaha

ahahahahaha

>Y'all the...

stop pretending to be black you faggot

Nah that would be the beef tea shit you fuccbois drink.

Whit southerners say y'all too you know

>only black people say Y'all
I kek'd

only black people would omit the "are" there

t. white southerner

It's actually used incorrectly there though. It should just be "you're"

I have never had tea in my life. Nor coffee desu.

Why not? Both are pretty good drinks.

t. Y'all Qaeda agent

Yeah, this. I have never heard someone say, "Y'all the"; that's African American vernacular. It's "Y'all are."

I don't know. It's just one of those things. I have never had coffee, tea, pomegranate, or sushi.

>committee to protect journalists
lol nope
i hope the journalism market collapses and only essential information is allowed to be published

I always figured tea was way more commonly drank in the UK so its kind of a shocker to see someone that's never had it. I've never had pomegranate fruit but I love the flavor in teas/smoothies/etc so I feel like I would probably like it.
Do you ever plan on trying any of those or total lack of interest?

Who decides what's essential?

>only essential information is allowed to be published
what the fuck is "essential information" and who decides it?

>I always figured tea was way more commonly drank in the UK
It is. I am definitely in the minority. I have been offered tea many time but have just been interested. My parents also do not drink tea so there was none in my house growing up.

>Do you ever plan on trying any of those or total lack of interest?
Maybe but I just don't really care that much. I'm the type of person who will have only a piece of toast for breakfast and head for work.

>but have just been interested
meant "but have just *never* been interested"

What do you normally drink then?

You deserve to be first against the wall.

Water