Do you still leave a tip at the cinema even if the butter dispensers are out of order?

Do you still leave a tip at the cinema even if the butter dispensers are out of order?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7IVJVTUNl0I#t=29s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>getting my favorite movie theater snack, pissy shitties
>soda machine is broken, can't make it authentic
>ask them to squirt me up some of the blue slushie
>she says it goes against company regulations and she can't
>she uses water instead
Blandest pissy shitties I've ever had. Unacceptable in this day and age to not have your soda machine working. Didn't leave a tip for her or for my waiter during my in-movie dining experience either

>tipping

Is this bait or do Americans really have butter dispensers?

SWEET JESUS

America?

I bring my own stick of butter just in case

I also like to stick pieces of popcorn onto my stock and pretend it's corn on the cob.

>when the theater jester makes fun of your shirt in front of everyone

I was the assigned theater jester last week, how the fuck are you supposed to concentrate on the movie while you're trying to make people laugh?

Yes. In fact, it is commonly accepted that one should tip around 50% of the total owed if any of the equipment is broken and cannot furnish you with the product you desire because it will be harder on the employee later when they go to fix it.

Yep we sure do faggot

why would you bring birds to the movies

>he doesn't bring his falcon to see flicks

What a loser.

fuck off

>singles policy
>YFW it will actually happen to prevent mass shootings
>YFW MEME MAGIC

If I don't bring Xavier, my dedicated kino falcon, the head cinema falcon usually sees me as defenseless prey and drops an anvil on my head.

the cinema clinic charged me $5000, my Kinosurance went up to $350/mo and class 4 Kinometography Licence was revoked.

Better to be the theater jester than get selected for the theater gladiator arena. Some of the higher end theaters put you up against bears and manticores, it's impossible to enjoy the flick while fighting for your life.

>not bringing your own butter and melting it over your corn with a lighter

And where the fuck am I supposed to put my wood logs?

Depends. If I see its broken from far away I dont, but if I press it and it doesnt work I leave tip there anyway

what is a pissy shitty?

Does your theater provide towels?

Bastards make me bring my own.

Who else fills up a cup with the butter and drinks it? Bonus points for drinking then eating the popcorn

I like to use a large cup to hold all the butter, then I take my straw, fill it with butter, then bend it and use it to sprinkle it on each popped corn kernel before I eat it.

>not bringing an ironing board to the theater

Have fun looking for something to do during boring parts of the movie. Meanwhile I take care of some housework

Hold on, you tip at the fucking cinema?

Jesus christ

If I want good seats in the future you're damn right I do.

itt: fat douche bags

how in the hell does both, your body and personality suck?

>not bringing an anvil and proper blacksmith hammer

I fucking love pounding my anvil during tense scenes.

The sparks and the smoke, the falcons freaking out, the crab legs flying everywhere really get my adrenaline going.

>butter dispensers

>butter dispenser

>butter

We don't do that shit here, or tipping cinema staff. (wtf?)

Whenever I get the chance I get crab legs then open the lid to the butter and stick the whole thing in. The crab flavor improves the butter drink

>tfw you pull the carved knuckle out of the Kinomeister-general's cloth sack and get stuck tending the furnace for the duration of the flick

Captain America: Civil War was still pretty good though

"Give a large popcorn topping with popcorn, please."

Oh, I leave a tip alright

Seriously though yuros don't have this shit at their theatres?

Are these the most patrician Sup Forums mèmes

>2016
>not being a hedonist
fucking beta cuck

absolutely, it's common courtesy.

this is the only sort of tipping I do at the cinema

it depends if i'm going to be using the furnace or not, usually i'll get my smelting done before hand, but if im in a rush i'll have the stokers load up some coal and carry the ore to my seat while i purchase my crab legs (boiled over hard - side of jelly beans)

its considered very poor form not to tip the stokers for this service - though it is technically complimentary

Of course

>putting some disgusting warm corn syrup on your popcorn and calling it """butter"""

that is fucking terrible

>moobs
real fucking boobs on a man
i'd kill myself at that point.

Last time I was at the theatre I forgot to tip the ticket ripper and he tripped me as I was walking by.

I thought people eating entire bars of cheese or butter was just a meme.

i fill my popcorn bag up with butter until it leaks

You can get ketchup or relish too if you're not into the popcorn butter.

being a slave to your biology and food companies is as le beta cuck as you can get

My local theather has chocolate topping for the sweet popcorn, and chilli/jalapeno, butter or soy sauce for the normal popcorn, I've seen some people bringing their packs of ketchup and putting them in popcorn, but I never ate that, and I don't think that tastes good.

Probably why you're all so fat then mate

Do you americans leave tips for fucking everything? I can understand leaving a tip for the waiter, but on the fucking cinema?

i visited an american cinema and i forgot to tip a couple of the staff, then 3 cops in mobility scooters fined me $500 for not wearing a new england patriots jersey

I worked at a theater in high school for 3 years.

Maybe 5 times total I got tips, 2 were $1< and the rest were just change the customers didn't want. One time a girl worker got tipped $100 on Christmas by some weird old dude who was Jewish, she was 16.

Also we do have butter dispensers. At my cinema the butter had to be heated before it could be loaded into the butter dispenser because it's solid at room temperature.

I'm not american, but it is usual to leave tips for waiters, bell boys, valet parking, taxi, delivery services, massage sessions, pedicure, etc....

eating while watching a film - pleb-tier

>implying the public has access to the dispensers

Are you a theater employee or just an ignorant European trying to meme? That shit is behind the counter and you don't get to choose the amount, they just drizzle a bit on there.

Lol europoors don't have butter dispensers

It's like you WANT them to fuck up the projection.

this

it's not that any of us ever wanted to bring our falcons to the theatre, it's just that it's become a necessity over time

>go to see warcraft
>realize halfway through the movie that I forgot my cinema shower pass
>realize what that means
>as most moviegoers exit during the credits, I remain in my seat like the other people without passes
>once they all exit I strip naked in the theater with the other peasants
>line up with the other pass-less theater patrons in front of the screen
>woman loudly crying holding her infant child tightly, she knows what is about to go down
>the spotlights from the cinema watchtowers shine upon us
>the cinema warden enters and orders the guards to hose us down
>brace myself as i am hosed down by the powerful hose the guards use to hose down the screen after each screening
>several of us go toppling down, our naked bodies sliding about the floor from the pressure of the hose
>as the screams grow louder the hoses pressure only increases
>after 15 minutes things finally end
>we struggle to our feet, bruised and bloody
>getting dressed afterwards
>find my shower pass in my jacket pocket I was wearing all along

boy did I feel dumb!

They have it on display at my theater from 11 AM - 12:34 PM on Tuesdays. I usually fill up water bottles at a time and save it in my freezer for whenever I want to see a film at night sometime over the weekend.

Only employees can dispense butter at my theater because too many patrons were drinking butter straight from the nozzle.

It's a meme, idiot.

>Butter

That shit is closer to plastic than anything that came from a cow

wtf that's gross af

>pissy shitties
Lmao m8. It seems this actually exists.

AMC threatres have it out in the open with napkins, straws, etc.

I love how out of every shitty meme thread about theaters, this one is actually true. We also have butter flavored salt.

>friend tells me about prostate stimulation
>he eventually convinces me it's a good idea
>he says a banana is perfect
>before going to see Her i decide to try it
>get a banana and peel it
>try to ram the flesh up my ass
>breaking up as it's going in
>get a knife and push it all in
>masturbate and have a pretty mediocre cum with an uncomfortable feeling in my ass
>all of a sudden feel a tectonic rectal shift
>go to the toilet and strain until my face is red, with farts as hollow as I had ever felt, but no banana, I have to leave as I am late
>drive to the cinema
>all the way through the film I am farting, the people sitting next to me left
>the smell is horrendous, a kind of hearty saccharine beef smell
>all of a sudden a quake that would cause yellowstone to erupt
>my rectum quivering violently
>i unleash a torrent of farts, shit and banana.
>i can't stop it
>it's leaking down my pants leaving an ungodly odor
>I run out crying, seeing disgusted faces everywhere
>my anus still erupting molten banana
>I drive home and cry myself to sleep
>call my friend an asshole for this prank
>he says you have to leave the skin on

it's more about building up a good reputation with the Theatre Czar over time

the perks of getting in his/her favor later is tremendous, like getting first dibs on deluxe crab leg utensils and personalized soda pop steins

American here, have never seen a theatre with a butter dispenser.

I just saw xmen but the theater shooting range was closed pissed me the fuck off.

Seriously? That's pretty cool, honestly. I'd love to get a little sauce cup so I could divvy out little portions over my popcorn as I ate through it instead of just putting it on the top and leaving the rest of the popcorn bare and free of topping.

youtube.com/watch?v=7IVJVTUNl0I#t=29s

>That shit is behind the counter

Hate to burst your bubble but my Cinemark and Carmike theater has them out in the open.

They're right next to the area where you get napkins, straws, and self serve Coke machines.

Did you ever think that maybe they don't just put them out in your area cause you live in some shitty area?

How, they are in pretty much every one of them.

where's the historian to check the date of my anvil?

That's margarine, butter is real butter, just fat from the cow.

I've never seen them out in any theater I've ever been to, across multiple areas, cities, and states.

Post your local theater menus I'll go first.

That's so fucking cheap. My theater charges like $7 for a small popcorn and $5 for a small drink

>Radio
>Bug Spray
>Advil
>Glow stick
>Bag of Ice

The stuff the comes from those dispensers doesn't even qualify as margarine, there is a reason they call it "Popcorn topping/flavour", they can't legally call it anything related to real butter/margarine as it just flavouring mixed with cheap oil.

>radio
>glow stick
>bag of ice
>advil

America plz

Here in the US if you get bored in the theater you can just listen to music. Also we don't shower so the theaters tend to attract bugs.

>he doesn't bring a board game to play when he gets bored during the movie

During civil war I went to the office area in the back of the theater and did my taxes.

>His theater doesn't sell bug spray or glow sticks

Fucking plebs.

>tfw used up all the butter on my t-shirt and have none left to put on my popcorn

Uhm, where are the crab legs mate?

Protip glowsticks are for when a good part happens but you don't want to clap so you just wave the glowsticks around. It's a substie for clapping.

During Civil War I traded crab leg seasoning recipes with the Kinokitchen chef

Nigga that aint even butter!! That shit is just "popcorn topping"!!!

Not in the ones I've been to

this is where we shoot up theaters

Why the fuck do you need bug spray or a radio in movie though

Explained already