Why are Europeans so hypocritical?

Why are Europeans so hypocritical?

They throw bananas over black or brown Arab players everytime and cry over a BOO or nationalism?
Fuck off. Not even Americans do this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5bO0xo5f6H0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What do they throw at Hispanic players? Oranges?

Only Americans are classy.

How can you be racist and a sports fan. The most racist part of America, the south, cant even into racism anymore because niggers like DeMarco Murray, Leonard Fournette and Derrick Henry carry their respective colleges. Do frenchies boo Pobga or do Italians boo Balotelli?

It's worse.

a mop

I don't give a fuck if they are sad because we don't treat them as the ladies they are.

I hope they choke to death, I don't want these guys leaving my country alive.

Europe invented the modern
slavery, burned their forests and now are bringing doom to the world by making love with terrorists and sandniggers.

ahh yes bravo my hue friend because exactly the same fans who throw bananas will be the same people who moan about booing

Because they are extremely buthurt that the old frog lost.
They are all sore losers that can't stand seeing a poor country winning just 1 medal.

Fuck off. In euro 2016 we saw how classy you faggots are. You damm holligan cock eater faggot.

This salty BR is right. You yuros are whiny faggots and chimp out worse than the peoole you call chimps.

MONKEY BANANA HUE HUE HUE HUE

Fuck you monkey that banana was part of a supporters' action and had nothing to do with racism, the inflatable banana laid there for a few minutes already and was thrown by a black guy supporting a team with a shitton more blacks than AS Roma with fuckface Gervinho.

its just banter mate

>putting football degeneracy and the olympics on the same table

1. Olympics>shitty football matches. Everyone knows football fans are uncivilized idiots abtway. The okympics are a once-every-four-year display of the pinnacle of physical achievement. Not that you would understand what it is to dedicate yourself to excelling in anything, you failure.
2. Whenever that happens it is due to a small number of retard fans and is lambasted by the media. Meanwhile Brazil seems to be largely populated by classless retards.

They throw bananas even to 100% Spanish players lol

Britian is not prejudice or hypocritical at all. Britain is not Europe, yes it may be geographically located in the European continent but we are not European. Britain spawned great nations such as the Mongrel nation of America (you speak our language we made you), the Penal colonies of Australia, the War zones of South Africa and the ever Feeble Canada (in Canada's case France helped we could not make any thing that gay by ourselves). Plus we all have colour TV's so we cant be racist.

>Fuck off. Not even Americans do this.
wtf? why would you even say that

>Britian is not prejudice

liar

How do you figure Europeans invented modern slavery when the only place slavery has largely stopped is Western countries?

Britain is the most tolerant, cucked country in the world. Even germany and sweden are struggling to keep up.

>of the pinnacle of physical achievement
A pinnacle that breaks down in the first boo?

Also, sports are made for fun, not this pagan shit "hurdur physical achievement".

You understand that there's practically no Mexican illegals anywhere but in the US?

Want me to ride with you mate?

Everyone hates niggers

Even down Mexico to Argentina, this shit happens, same as Europe

Way to pick out the one game where a banana being thrown on the field had nothing to do with racism.

Because Arabs are fucking subhumans, so it's okay to offend them.

You don't boo French jumpers. You don't boo Argentinian basketball players. That makes you a classless monkey.

>Brasillians in charge of understand sportsmanship and class

This is why the world thinks you are a joke.

But Spain, you are arab too.
They throw bananas over Spanish players too.

>using sports as a "make your penis grow in two months" drug
>class
Sports are made for fun. Deal with it.

>a banana being thrown on the field had nothing to do with racism

Hahahahahahaha.

>Spain calling Arabs subhumans
can't make this up

It's something called Bring Back the Bananas you fucking moron, it's been around for a while in multiple stadiums.
And it was thrown nowhere near a black player, by a man who was black himself.
Brazilians man I fucking swear

>Brazil in charge of understanding working hard for anything
>it's fun to boo these successful athletes, it's like flinging my own shit :^)
Go figure

>And it was thrown nowhere near a black player
Why not?

Fucking retarded, I was talking about the Daniel Alves happening.

Because it wasn't a racist act, it was near Totti.
vile racists in action
youtube.com/watch?v=5bO0xo5f6H0

Yes, of course, because average brazilian doesn't work 10 times harder in a month more than you entire family has worked in 10 years.

Also, Roberto Carlos also suffered the same.

I quoted the OP, which had an image from that game.

>monkey complaining about bananas instead of eating them

>Because it wasn't a racist act
Why not?

Double standards:the post

>2. Whenever that happens it is due to a small number of retard fans and is lambasted by the media.
>Meanwhile Brazil seems to be largely populated by classless retards.
All this implying though, wew.

Because they do it all the time
Banana does not equal racism.

Yep, clearly not or they would respect hard working international athletes who have dedicated themselves to a sport.

In any case, monkey screams, gorilla gestures and banana-tossing is part of a gentleman's football etiquette when attending a match.

Olympics are serious shit though.

>implying it's a double standard to note the difference between a shitty football match and an Olympic final.
It's not even worth trying to communicate with you savages,

You gotta take them back

>shitty football match
If you were number 1 in it you wouldn't probably say this

We were number 1 for half a decade and still tossed bananas at Alves. If you don't want us to treat you like monkeys, don't look like monkeys.

This is pure relativism. Both should be seen as important.

So if you want us to treat you with respect, don't look like arrogant pricks

Why? Football isn't as important as the olympics.

>us to treat you like monkeys, don't look like monkeys

Spain is the last country in Europe which can say that. You're not even white.

Aparently, Spaniards look like monkeys, Spanish players like Everton get bananas too.

That's not really true, football is far more relevant.

this is the catch, we don't care about the olympics

The only mildly brown person is the coach, who is Italian.

Troll harder, hue.

>being shit fans and booing means we don't care

ahh ok

They all look like latin americans.

Only Costa is brown, because he came here so that he didn't have to share his changing room with Brazillians eating each other's lice.

Right, which is a sign of your lack of culture.

Relevant to what? The olympics finalists might have trained 20 years all to get to that one point. If you can't respect that you don't deserve any international respect

>talk shit
>hurr why are people booing me

gtfo

>this is white in Spain

top kek

can I buy their services to help picking oranges on my farm?

yeah, they definitely weren't booing before his interview and they definitely didn't boo little girls in gymnastics

>Right, which is a sign of your lack of culture.

nice elitism because we don't care about some stuff you care about

and if you care that much why you are still behind USA in every competition?

>The olympics finalists might have trained 20 years all to get to that one point

That means nothing. Football is the sport with the biggest learning curve, skill curve, and it's the most dynamic sport.

We aren't as good as them at sport. But our athletes all respect each other, as each one tries their hardest to be the best they can. And our crowds reflect that sentiment of mutual respect, even if we shitpost on Sup Forums we don't go to boo each other's competitors.

>can throw bananas and call players "monkeys" because its a sport I don't care
>can't boo a french guys because its a sport I care
That IS double standard.
Sportsmanship should be sportsmanship in any sport desu, I mean, this should be obvious, it's literally in the name.

If you can't understand even that, then I don't know what to say.

>Brasillians really believe this

Yet it is you and your fellow brazilians claiming sportsmanship doesn't matter...

what he is trying to convey is how hypocritical this whole situation is

>french was being an asshole
>is booed
>is defeated
>do not accept defeat
>compare brazilians to nazis
>says he is like a nigger in nazi germany
>says brazilian only won because of voodoo

Geez, dude...

Not him but I agree it's deplorable to throw bananas. But it's also deplorable to boo Olympic athletes.

The difference is the entire population of Brazil was at the event booing while one European threw the banana

>you and your fellow brazilians
I never claimed shit mate, hell, if anything, on the other thread I even said how that booing was uncalled for. rude and unecessary.
Can't say about "my fellow brazilians" though, I'm not them.

well, that's fine then.

The athletes respect each other, the crowd doesn't care.

I am not defending booing any athlete, the only thing i am saying is the crowd is full of casuals that don't even go to football stadiums.

And it is nice to see you talk about athletes respecting each other, because from the pole vault thing, the guy who disrespected the brazillian was the first world european, who was constantly talking shit before the competition.

this is true, the entire population of brazil get their canoes and rowed downriver to Rio to boo any white athlete

>swedish autism

Regardless, Brazil is the first host nation to have this level of booing of guest athletes ever. Regardless of whether the crowd are casuals (I'm sure they are) it reflects extremely badly on the country. There is a reason this doesn't happen at every okympics.

>7 to 1

>the entire population of Brazil
I'm coming back home from Rio right now mate, great events, loved it.

> Brazil is the first host nation to have this level of booing of guest athletes ever

is the first olympics host city in a place where people don't care about olympics as much as other countries, of course this would happen?

>t reflects extremely badly on the country
who cares?i don't work in the tourism board for Rio and i think from all bad stuff and reputation there is out there about Brazil, booing some athlete in a olympic event is the smallest of tourist concerns.

>4 to 1
>never won anything relevant
>american people love nascar, but there's no F1 winner because they can't compete

French people are so civilized in sports.

There's clearly a global media effort trying to demonize Brazil and brazilian people.

Its the same media that complains we are "tearing down" our rainforests, that Brazil is a country full of diseases and so on.

Well apparently most brazillians care given by the extreme defensiveness about this. If you didn't care, why would you be responding to all the posts explaining why it's extremely unsportsmanlike to boo other athletes.

You're a british cuck. Men cheer for their own and boo the rivals, that is normal in sports.

/thread

>How can you be racist and a sports fan.

The same way everybody else is a sportsfan.

Fuck you are so fucking uncivilized it hurts. I realise you've never worked hard to achieve anything your whole life, but these athletes have been training years to compete in these events. You don't have to cheer for them, you don't have to want them to win, but you should show them enough respect not to boo them in their finals.

I'm done explaining this. If you don't understand why it is absolutely didgraceful, your ""culture"" is doomed. This is putting aside the debate of whether Europeans are hypocrites - if you can't even realise why it's not acceptable to boo these athletes there is less point talking to you than an animal

Italian booed balotelli a lot, but just because he was an unbearable, arrogant asshole. There are lots of africans in Serie A and they never had a problem with the fans.

It happened multiple times in multiple venues with multiple black players.

Football isn't track you dumbfuck. What's more, nobody actually supports those guys.

KYS.

you boo when two teams are confronting each other, not when multiple people are trying to do their best in an individual competition

Booing in athletics, gymnastics and diving is like booing performances.

You complain like a 12 years old girl. "Uncivilized".

I bet right now Ahmed is fucking your wife in the ass.

Vira-lata.

>Train all your lives, work so damn hard
>Do nothing but work on how hard you can throw a stick
>You are the "pinnacle of athletisism"
>You have been preparing yourself mentally for this, for years
>Can't handle a couple of boos
>B..bu.....but my feelings are hurt
Fuck off pussy fag. If you can't handle a couple of boos while throwing a fucking stick, or running with a stick in your hand, then you're not a peak athlete.