Why don't Asians in western world get affirmative action, like blacks or natives?

Why don't Asians in western world get affirmative action, like blacks or natives?

They are even smaller numbers than blacks and yet nobody seems to care about them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/odB1wWPqSlE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because they're not dumb animals

Affirmative action is only for inferior groups, such as blacks, mexicans, and women.

Yea...you are right.

As an Asian guy myself. People don't give treat me like a minority. I once went to this minority meeting in university once and I wasn't welcome in because I wasn't considered a minority.

Wtf. There's literally more black people than us

they get the negative action actually

asians have a higher standard than whiteys in elite universities

No we fucking don't. I went to Penn state and it during sucks for Asians

Because Asians in the US tend to excel on level with or above Whites, other minorities hate them for it.

The point of affirmative action is to keep representation at colleges and in the workplace roughly equal to the demographics of the surrounding area. Most Asians are legal immigrants and come from more well off families, and therefore tend to be over represented.

We are under represented actually. I immigrated here when I was a baby and our family were poor. Literally no one cares about Asians, it's all black people or Muslims despite. We don't get any benefits, and people like to make fun of us.

Asians are over represented in college and in a lot of industries like the tech sector. The only exception is poor Asians like Cambodians who are counted with the over represented Asians.

I will agree that Asian males are stereotyped by Hollywood to make them more feminine and undesirable though.

i learned that asians have to get higher score not only than blacks and hispanic but also fucking whites in enrollment exams. it's literally a reverse affirmative action isn't it? wtf

yes

Asians are extremely privileged and are basically bootlickers for white people.

This is why I only trust white and Asian doctors

Because they got here as immigrants looking for opportunities, like non-english/spanish europeans, not slaves like blacks, and they haven't been pushed out of their lands here, like natives and mexicans.

because they get the opposite instead

You did yes but the vast majority of Asians who immigrate to any western country, come from rich families or are rich in their own right.

>vast majority are rich
nope, just the new ones, and they're few compared to earlier migration, which comprised of war refugees and escapees from communist regimes

asians were also treated harshly, used as cheap train line construction worker and face anti chinese riot in america, and other sort of discrimination on other countries

certain chunks of western blacks want to have a monopoly on oppression, wish it was kidding

"vast majority" for us is the new ones, this is only aus though

Affirmative action was originally made for people that are descendents of people that had bad experiences done by US citizens and that were residing in US territory and that was

Asian crime is done by other Asians and white people are never involved, however niggers stay away from them as they are somehow the 2nd largest demographic of legal firearm ownership in US.

Because we don't need them.

Leftists are secretly racist

Yeah pretty much

Incorrect. Most Asians in the US are not from 2000-present.

>secretly
youtu.be/odB1wWPqSlE

Where's barneyfag when you need him

because they literally do nothing except consuming shit and being beta and dont stick out except for nerdy/it scenes.

factually incorrect. there are programs for minorities that include Asian Americans. I know because I have hired through them.