Mugs a helpless woman in the very first scene

>mugs a helpless woman in the very first scene
>deals drugs
>kills an animal because it hurt his pride
>gets arrested and breaks out

>alien shoots down from the sky right in front of him
>gives a speech about this is all whitey's fault

I get that horror films usually have loathsome protagonists, but holy fuck, FUCK these people

>niggers
nothing out of the ordinary here

shut the fuck up

go back to pol you fucking worthless ingrates

>woah so this BLACK guy just happens to giving to charity and a straight A student? fucking sjws

Oh gosh what diverse cast :^)

Niggers

This

Americans will complain about anything

Same here, I really hoped the aliens would fuck up these assholes. Loathed every single one of them. Fucking worthless scum.

>gives a speech about this is all whitey's fault

is this true or are you just mememing? I was actually planning to see this

Make me, niggerlover

I don't remember that happening, it's a great movie give it a go if you can stand British nigs

51 minutes in.

I liked this movie but the protagonists were definitely a bit of a strange choice. Its implied that they mugged and beat innocent people before too and not just the woman in that scene, came across as the characters that do a bunch of scene to look like assholes so that when it comes around that they get killed youre actually cheering, but when shit unfolds here youre kindof stuck in the middle of feeling for them and hating them, because theyre such cunts, but these are our heroes. Like maybe they couldve found redemption in the end by trying to save innocents instead of just mugging them, theyre just trying to save themselves the whole movie.

Worth a watch though, creatures were neat.

What the fuck movie is this

is that Nick Frost?

I went in thinking he played a big part, he doesnt, its like a cameo if anything. Attack the Block.

well yeah, if it feautures niggers they're always scum. whenever i see a good nigger in movies i jsut think tomeself. shit this is fantasy, innit? he's not raping or stealing cars. and then it hits me. Blackface!

Why not just make these threads in Sup Forums where you belong

>What do we do next?
>We Attack the Block

REALLY?

I don't know if they wanted us to hate them at first and then have us come around to rooting for them, or if them acting like psychopathic assholes was supposed to be humorous, but I disliked the little shits too and it had nothing to do with skin color.
It's still a good movie though.

You don't live in the city do you? There are rules you have to follow when that many people are in one space. knowing where you are and being aware of how you might be perceived go a long way to keeping yourself out of bad situations.

Is it a JOINT?

>pretending that these sentiments were ever confined to one board

go back to lebbit

he's memeing
the speech is specifically about how it's his own fault the creatures followed them to the block

this movie isn't thought provoking, engaging, interesting...
and it certainly isn't funny, first time I watched it I didn't even let out a "heh"

but for some reason it is just so god damn entertaining just watching those stupid fucking British hood kids trying to fight off an alien invasion that I've watched it probably 4 or 5 times.

The only thing good about the film is the aliens
The protagonist was so annoying i was hoping he got killed, actually most of the characters who survived i was disapointed they were not taken out.