"THEY'LL SEE IT ANYWAY" 2: Ectoplasm Boogaloo

"THEY'LL SEE IT ANYWAY" 2: Ectoplasm Boogaloo

I predict it will be SNL+ recycled Bridesmades humor all over the place.

I think it will make a lot of money and get a fresh rating on RT regardless of quality, so much buzz about this movie at this point

>buzz
I don't know anyone who's hyped for this

here let me guess the jokes

>I'M FAT LMAO
>I'M A NERD LMAO
>DAT BOI NIGGUH LMAO

jesus that edge

I know a few at my college wanting to see it on the virtue of it being Ghostbusters. I meant more the fact it's constantly in headlines though

I'm gonna see it. I like Paul Feig.

Nu-male spotted

For everyone that says they won't see it in this thread I will buy an extra ticket for a friend.

I think Murray will be the bad guy in this one. Like he's controlling all the ghosts and shit. he's looking for Egon ;_;

C U C K

Where is the edge in that post at all? You fucking faggot.

Its going to do fantastic. You cucks are so deluded.

I didn't know anyone hyped for Transformers 4, it still made a killing.

Fact is, Sony has a great marketing strategy going on, make a shitty movie that panders to feminists and accuse anyone who criticizes it as being misogynists and drum up controversy.

Feminists, SJW's and leftists go watch it to "support diversity," normies (who make up the vast majority of movie goers) go watch it because they don't want to be accused of being misogynists, and anti-SJW's go to watch it out of "morbid curiosity."

Thus, the money flows in and Hollywood will keep pushing this garbage.

btw, this is exactly why they flipped out over James Rolfe, because he was smart enough to see through this bullshit.

>implying people who oppose this are cucks
lmaoing at ur life kiddo

Well, I agree that the fury against James was because he went after the money. This is their biggest weakness in general. Want SJWs soundly beaten? Best thing you can do is install Adblock and archive the articles you post.

>being opposed to something means you think you will always win
What a dumbfuck you are. You think i like this sjw movie? I just realize it will do well.

Mighty Mouse aka p4p most boring fighter since GSP.

Bridesmaids was good tho

Pleb taste.