Up until I was 17 years old. I though China and Asia were desperate countries

Up until I was 17 years old. I though China and Asia were desperate countries.

I also just realized Europe was actually a union of several countries and I thought europe was it's own country next to France and Germany until I was 18.

I thought Vietnam Japan were the same countries and ww3 and Vietnam War were the same thing.

Kill yourself

I shit you not. I'm not the only one. Ask any American teen and they'll tell you some shit.

My 17 year old cousin who is in AP physics and calculus also thought China and Asia were seperate countries

>Europe was actually a union of several countries
Yet you're wrong.

Do you guys have geography in school or not? Because that is borderline retarded.

No, we don't have geography. I honestly thought at some point that South America was a country and Argentine was their capital.

I was also AP in physics but I thought Tesla was American until I went to collage. Our AP class was retarded since even the teacher didn't know how to convert meters to feet. He used a calculater.

Mexico is the capital, RETARD

>Up until I was 17 years old
>17 years old

t.retard
i really hope you meant 7

it is tho

Nah. Somehow I always knew that Mexico was a seperate country since it is closest South American state to us.

that makes sense, since every country in SA speaks Spanish you can be one country

delete this thread, you're making us look bad

>closest South American state to us.

Americans are stupid
What else is new?

kek this thread

i also believed that all Caucasian people were American until 13yo or so

Mexico is technically part of South America since they are Spanish speaking latino countries and they are in the same time zone with them.

>I thought Vietnam Japan were the same countries
lol they are completey diffcult as Japanese.

>they are in the same time zone with them.
Are you for real?

that's nothing, op.
I thought black people had black blood when I was a kid.

Let me guess... 4 years later you voted for Trump, right?

What the fuck are you talking about? Most school have geography. I think you might have just gone to a special needs school you retarded fuck. I distinctly remember being forced to memorize the countries on each continent. You then had to take a test where you had to label every country as well as its capital.

I though California was the closest south american state.

Are you retarded? Genuinely asking.

Are you stupid?lol
Japanese think that China and Noth and Soth korea is A COUNTRY?? No way!

China didn't really begin taking off until around the year 2000. Until then they were a desperately poor, backwards, totalitarian shithole.

Ladies and gentlemen I present the power of our public schools.

I don't think it is public school. I think OP is likely just a mental invalid.

What do you mean North and South korea is a country? They are two different countries with different languages. South Korea is more like Japan but they speak south Korean. And North Korea is more like China (communist) and I think China used to rule them before the Japanese so they speak a Chinese dialect.

>tho
So,you mean that American and Canada and Britain and Australia is ''a country''?
My country Japanese only use Japanese (language) and no one expect Japanese basically use Japanese.

>californian ''''''people''''''
here in america we learn things ourselves you entitled prick

aaand im less than 19 (who knows if maybe even less than 18) and know 80% coutries in the world and where they are. Could be more but havent learnt that small irrelevant islands yet

i-is this some avant garde trolling?
There is only one Korean language that's spoken across both Koreas which actually has much less variation than you'd think

they do, try it out

troll confirmed, abandon thread

I don't mean Canada as a language or a continent. Canada speaks English. Australia and Britain are part of the British Empire (of whatever the proper names) so they are not seperate countries but speak the same English unlike North and South Korea and other parts of Asia which is continent but has many countries and different languages

that's not a very marketable skill, son. go learn a trade or something useful. bragging about the geography knowledge on Sup Forums won't pay your bills.

polacks don't pay bills

Because US Americans do not have maps
And such as

ah, good point. but they are good at geography.

No, because most people will never need or use it.

>my school did it therefore most schools do it
Found the retard

But its not like im sitting a few hours everyday and learning geography xD i just look up some part of world on google maps, lets say, when im curious about it and check what countries are there, dont really spend much time to do it, bcs somehow i can remember names of countries quickly
and that knowledge is really useful desu
idc if thats impressive, but id say 80% its above average comparing to people at my age

It was part of the curriculum. Literally every school teaches geography. It isn't the schools fault that you stupid fucks didn't listen.

The good thing about being American is that it really doesn't matter what the fuck you post.

most states have different curriculum
some schools are shitty with shit tier teachers that only cover the most barebones shit

USA isn't exactly a world leader in public education

So why are the "smartest" cunts so irrelevant? What happens to their smarts when they grow up?
WTF is Macao? Did they misspell Macaco? lmao Where are their results in the real world? Face it, the world of science and progress is painted in american colors. As you may have heard recently. America first.

some american post secondary institutions are leading the world, yes, but most of them are usually half composed of international students, most of which don't stick around
meanwhile, you have public education that sits under half of europe, leading your new generations to perpetuate mediocrity while american academia continues to be taken advantage of by non-americans
>why are the "smartest" cunts so irrelevant?
because they don't have a population near the size of yours