There is a reason why the aliens look like this in our tv and film

There is a reason why the aliens look like this in our tv and film.

The ay lmaoos have visited us. We are nothing but tiny animals for them to study.

Watch out fämälämäs.

Not to mention the macarena song.

>image.jpg

ayy lmao

hi /x/

*ayy lmaos*

Just stop and think how these aliens are perceived accross the globe

Are there any good movies where the greys are friendly/neutral except for close encounters and ET ?

ayy lmao

There is a reason why ghosts look like this in our cartoons and Halloween decorations.

The boos have visited us. We are nothing but useless meatbags for them to scare.

Watch out fämälämäs.

They only use blankets because they are too hard to see as just human frames in the dark fämälämäs.

you know the word famalam might be the single most reddito word i can think of

boo lmao

Well they should stop fooling around with them and put them back on the ghost bed where they came from.

DUDE AYY LMAO

So what you think is their endgame ?
The ayyliens i mean.

The pot strains they have are just too low.
So, with the help of the Chinese, they'll be Wei Tu Hai

ayy lmao

>There is a reason why the aliens look like this in our tv and film.

Its what we subconsciously find unsettling and a figure commonly seen in sleep paralysis.

Grays are robots who are harvesting the biological information from Earth for genetic engineering. Similarly to how we copy animals on Earth for design efficiency and general stuff that works so do alien civilizations but on a far grander scale.

This is why Grays are expressionless cunts. Who they are working for is open to debate but two theories are either future us looking to get pure samples of human dna before they wrecked the code or benevolent "others" who don't mean us any harm per se but their so different to us that their morality is based on entirely different values.

This is what I gleamed as a teen. I realized it was bullshit but I find ayyliens really spooky.

they exist irl

A military police guy bathed his cat once and got scared

Mm
Many theorists draw the asn line

ALiens are humans from the future who have come back to harvest our DNA to help restore the alterations they've done to themselves.