I dedicate this song to tomorrow, we'll make it through, don't let Drumpf get you down bros...

I dedicate this song to tomorrow, we'll make it through, don't let Drumpf get you down bros. Post music in reaction to Drumpf's big day

youtube.com/watch?v=idWVxvDwOcE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zxXfHxceMg4
youtu.be/tWRF2zOEtks
joeforamerica.com/2014/05/mass-murderers-democrats/
youtube.com/watch?v=Ee_uujKuJMI
youtube.com/watch?v=ZNriNoWOtXA
vid.me/PGCe
youtube.com/watch?v=PQEioggl6gQ
tuttovabene.noblogs.org/post/2016/07/13/so-far-so-good/)
youtube.com/watch?v=7Nf5uWB6xgc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I mean today, shit. God damn it

The bros aren't down about it

youtube.com/watch?v=zxXfHxceMg4

what a cringey comic, regardless of which side you support

Here's more just for you

that one doesn't even make sense. el chapo probably doesn't care about shit trump said

Holy shit, this artist has never seen a gun before in their life

pretty decent bait desu, a little transparent but decent

>liberal
>seen a gun
what were you expecting?

Hail Europa. Hail Trump.

youtu.be/tWRF2zOEtks

Then why are most mass murderers Democrats?

joeforamerica.com/2014/05/mass-murderers-democrats/

As a Canadian I'm glad the spirit of true punk is against Drumpf!

youtube.com/watch?v=Ee_uujKuJMI

repression

/k/ has the cutest autists

More proof that libtards are literally delusional

Hell yeah bro, I used to this on my whinnie the poo speakers at low volume so my dad didn't beat me up

>delusional
not sure you know how to use that word

Not knowing the fucking day is delusional you fucking commie fuck

lel

Kek

see

Libtards love circular logic

if OP believed today or tomorrow was tuesday then they would be delusional. making a mistake is not. not even a libtard anyways. or american.

The subsequent shock and embarrassment indicate otherwise. OP and all libtards have absolutely zero grasp of reality aka delusional just like you.

>libtards have absolutely zero grasp of reality
i agree. that has nothing to do with the fact that you used the word incorrectly.

>ironic thread gets 25 replies

Why are you so fucking stupid?

characterized by or holding idiosyncratic beliefs or impressions that are contradicted by reality or rational argument, typically as a symptom of mental disorder.
"hospitalization for schizophrenia and delusional paranoia"
based on or having faulty judgment; mistaken.
"their delusional belief in the project's merits

>that are contradicted by reality or rational argument
>rational argument
OP clearly realized his mistake aka not delusional.

The OP is delusional you literal dumb fuck

no, if you told him to day was Friday and he rejected that even with proof he would be. this is hard for you huh?

OP = original post

Fine, I change my first post to "more proof that libtards SUFFER from delusion.

>trump gets killed
>'merrica ceases to exist by the end of the year
praise kek

youtube.com/watch?v=ZNriNoWOtXA

well sure if you only look at the OP, but he clearly corrected himself in the second post. context is dead these days for both sides i swear.

>From Czech
What are they hiding from me, huh.

He could be in fucking Hawaii for all we know you dumb fuck. 2nd post confirmed delusional idiot.

its friday in Hawaii too. now who is delusional....

Fucker

:)

huh really makes u think

for anyone else who can't view it

vid.me/PGCe

wait why are the hands in the second panel white

they're clan hands

If Trump get's killed electroshock Pence is taking over and sending out right wing death squads

He's a good insurance policy.

youtube.com/watch?v=PQEioggl6gQ

Kill yourself if this isn't bait

Why Americans are so obsessed with race, seriously ?

where do you live?

France
I feel like in all your petty-crime related news, your journos can help but mention all the time the race of criminals (i.e. "an African-American was arrested", "an Asian-American was shoot by the police"). It doesn't happen that much where I live.
And I also think the American academia / liberals introduced an obsession with race in the European left-wing these last few years, whereas people would have been offended if you would have brought up this kind of shit in a discussion before (see tuttovabene.noblogs.org/post/2016/07/13/so-far-so-good/)

your journos can't help*

>France
not surprised

enjoy the death of your nation and culture!

If anything, the US played a way much bigger role in killing our culture than North-African immigrants.
Young people nowadays read Jack Kerouac instead of CĂ©line and Camus, listen to trap rap instead of Gainsbourg, and watch vapid Hollywood shit. So shut the fuck up.

>"an Asian-American was shoot [sic] by the police"

How often do you read that?

>(((Chapo)))

What did they mean by this

Actually Sup Forums slept on the best political album of 2016, probably because it's the Truckers and ya'll assume it's a big Trump lovefest when in fact it's the soundtrack the Resistance deserves.

youtube.com/watch?v=7Nf5uWB6xgc

Looks like a CWC original.

Go back to /r/politics loser

Trump has a concealed carry & could probably solve the problem against the criminal with an illegal firearm, instead of these comics which portray the gun ban in which citizens are unarmed & defenseless

Jesus, talk about embarrassing

Now plot violent crime against income. And income against population of non-white people. Crazy how correlation doesn't prove causation, isn't it?

Crazy how violence correlates much more strongly with race than with income, too

The oldest Google results for that photo are on reddit.
Got something to say, OP?