ITT: Sup Forums in 2100

It was a bad idea to put the Olympics on the moon

This they are a bunch of niggers they booed the galatic american empire's athletes

I preferred the Olympics before every event was replaced with yet more minor variations of swimming.

>de gay

Man's long jump WR: 8.95m (Mike Powell, 1991)

WHY THEY DIDN'T HOLD THE OLYMPICS IN ALPHA CENTAURI?

Will the USA spam medals on Pokemon catching this year?

These fucking ayy lmaos are cheating, of course they win the high jumping, they're 10 feet tall

And that hive mind planet keeps bragging about it's unbeatable medals per capita

These olympics were better when human planets were only allowed to compete, United States of Earth does shit now

Ledecky has looked 40 for the last 90 years. How does she do it?

Reminder that she didn't win any more medals since 2016.

kek'd

I wish they didn't allow sportsman to use steroids. They shifted the competition completely to the pharmacy companies!

Man, how about that Lions dynasty. 6 of ten owls in a decade! I miss the 2030's...

Yeah no shit. 2020 is when the IOC started rewarding paper certificates instead of medals because America had won the last remaining gold, silver, and bronze reserves left in the world at the 2018 winter olympics.

>I've been here for 94 years - someone please kill me.

>6 asterisks

ftfy

she was a secret ayy lmao all along..

>being so mad you have to make shit up
The medals were used until the contact with the ayylimos

Good question, and why does she still wear her Rio medals?

lmao

>another golden hologram in bomb detecting for JC "Jesus Christ" Denton, 50 years straight

is the illuminati even trying?

>mfw Texas are currently ahead of USA in the medal tables
>mfw if England and the Celtic Union were to join forces we'd be in 1st easily

FUN FACT

In ancient times, the medal tables actually WEREN'T adjusted per capita and the Bahamas and Underwatera (then called 'Netherlands') struggled to finish even Top10!

WIN THIS ONE FOR MICHAEL

18-1 lol