Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wFy9JIeoALc
youtube.com/watch?v=wycjnCCgUes
youtube.com/watch?v=M7SgZ6ox_c4
youtube.com/watch?v=vKSDqhmyDF8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I submit:

Gonna go with Desire Be Desire Go (I'd argue the one off of their EP is better than the one on Innerspeaker but both are great), Sundown Syndrome, or Endors Toi.

Desire Be is a worthy contender, but the other two!? We're talking best song from their entire catalogue

I'd still say Sundown Syndrome is good enough to be the best off of their catalogue. Having second thoughts on Endors Toi though, I just like that one hella personally. Something like Yes I'm Changing is probably more worthy of being the best than Endors.

If you're gonna dip into Currents then it has to be either 'Let It Happen' or 'The Less I Know The Better'. 'Yes I'm Changing' pales in comparison

the less i know the better

The beats on The Less I Know The Better and Let It Happen are great, but lyircally Yes I'm Changing is a masterpiece.

I know probably no one will agree but to me it's Apocalypse Dreams. Maybe because it was even greater when I saw them live.

Apocalypse Dreams is a fantastic song, I'd say that could very well be one of their best.
Good tastes, user.

Alter Ego

alter ego is the only tame impala song i've ever cared for

youtube.com/watch?v=wycjnCCgUes

>70484712

this song/music video is cringy as hell

Nothing that has happened so far has been anything we could control
A masterpiece imo

Less I know The Better, Let it Happen, Because I'm a Man and Disciples are the only valid options ITT imo

Its my favorite as well, the composition and sectional transitions are really good.

Keep On Lying

this one
youtube.com/watch?v=M7SgZ6ox_c4

Endors for sure. Most original

I don't know if I'll ever get over the shitty vocals in this band

This or Let It Happen
Why Won't They Talk to Me is underrated tho

the vocals are perfect in the musical context, it's just a different sound

Blue jay way

no, the lyrics are absolutely cringe worthy

youtube.com/watch?v=vKSDqhmyDF8

imo

>people who think tame impala is good
>people who think tame impala is inaccessible
>people who think tame impala are anything but reddit

Whichever is the shortest

>tame impala
>masterpiece

Stop making fun of my generic burger record band

Why Won't They Talk To Me?

Apocalypse Dreams is their best. Its one of their songs that doesnt sound the same as every other song from them

Mind Mischief

>people who think tame impala are anything but reddit

Can you explain what this means

Hell yes brother

>people who build their music taste to fit in on a board for autistic teenagers

>People think that inaccessibility is a measure of quality
>People care about what other people think so much that they avoid liking something so they don't offend the members of an online Vietnamese knitting forum

No one has mentioned Nothing That Has Ever Happened Has Been Anything We Could Control.

Best song on Lonerism by far. Its a culmination of all the things that make Tame work.

That one where they phone in some generic neo-psych bullshit.

apocalypse dreams and keep on lying are the only two worthwhile songs by that trashcan band

people saying things from "currents" are trolls

I don't normally point out people's mistakes but I don't blame you though fampai

alter ego

Reality In Motion