Interested to hear some music made by autistic people...

Interested to hear some music made by autistic people. I don't want some boring electronic DJs who have self-diagnosed with asparagus or "Oooh well Mozart might have been autistic".

I mean some proper freaky shit made by the actual mongers, like.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jgH3bZRKDZ8
youtube.com/watch?v=SScim9Xr6QM
youtube.com/watch?v=ppdt52OuzF4
youtube.com/watch?v=wCzAqhYWTyc
soundcloud.com/yyu/drummer
youtube.com/watch?v=XjKd1GEBcf0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outsider_music
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Owl City is autistic, not Sup Forums autistic, but legit autistic

pretty sure he has autism
youtube.com/watch?v=jgH3bZRKDZ8

>plebbitor doesn't know about outsider music
episode

There was this social worker who posted on Sup Forums a couple of years back. He was dealing with this autistic black kid who wanted to make music. He got him a synthesiser and a tape recorder and the kid made weird noise ambient recordings with really weird lyrics and spoken word passages. I can't remember enough to find it in the archive but maybe somebody else can.

David Byrne of Talking Heads is autistic

I remember finding this guy on youtube from his comment sectioning spamming about how aphex twin and venetian snares copied him. I think he's chinese and mentally ill

youtube.com/watch?v=SScim9Xr6QM

youtube.com/watch?v=ppdt52OuzF4

youtube.com/watch?v=wCzAqhYWTyc

on that note venetian snares and Apex are definitely spergs. Snares once said he spent a month abstaining from going outside of his house.

>I don't want some boring electronic DJs who have self-diagnosed with asparagus
Are you talking about Sup Forums soundcloud threads?

Who remembers YYU?

this is weird af

Jandek most definitely

This?
soundcloud.com/yyu/drummer
She's autistic?

Gary Numan
The Vines

>autistic people are novelties

Benn Jordan/The Flashbulb (same guy) has autism i'm pretty sure. you can really tell it in the album M3

Daniel Johnston must've been diagnosed with some form of autism at some point in time

Dinosaur Jr.

hes straight up retarded and schitzofrenic

I've made some shitty music but my hard drive crashed. I'm sure some mobsters might have it in their foreign servers along with everything else I've done lmao.

talking cat bob burger vacuum penis

youtube.com/watch?v=XjKd1GEBcf0
The grandaddy of them all
14 year old autistic boy into Spongebob and nazi memes makes album in FL Studio

Yeah they are. You're a defective human being and always will be, autist. If we had any sense left we'd exterminate you people. Literally nothing more than a drain on resources and a burden on parents.

>Snares once said he spent a month abstaining from going outside of his house.
>a month
what a faggot poseur

Then stop hazing them and let them do their job and blaming it on something else for the record?

Not all of them are autistic, some of them have different mental illnesses, this list has a lot interesting stuff:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outsider_music

Hey let's calm down friendo