Have you honored your queen Lavren yet today, Sup Forums?

Have you honored your queen Lavren yet today, Sup Forums?

Shouldn't you be working Brandon

Working in current year pleb

She so fucking perfect I want to cry ong god damn

these are great, keep em coming

never listened to her, never will

Stoked for lp3

It worries the fact that people like this user exists.

yeah it's pretty sad
at least brandon's persona is satire, i think

No hes a pedo lad

There aren't enough sole shots. Fucking prude.

no he's not. it's just montie once again being a try hard faggot and forcing his shitty memes

MY BABY

she's so perfect ;_;
thank you god for giving me sight to behold this goddess

thank you god for letting me be born in time to meet her ;_;

LAVVVVVVVREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

>0 pictures

gay thread

it's ok guy just calm down and think of lavren and how she would want you to act

s-she'd encouragingly reply to me on chinese pedocaroons forum and ask me to calm down?

fuck off

>just take deep breaths user and think about how my pussy smells after I've ate nothing but sushi for two weeks and haven't bathed

yuck imagine the seagulls that'd be following her

no u

i'd still eat it

fucking gross i hope u die

>those pimples on the pale thigh
you know what's hot? when girl not tryhards with her looks, but still remains undoubtedly sexy

I gagged

has lavren tweeted anything retarded about politics today?

hey guys

she rt'ed sanders once again.not sure if it's retarded, not into politics at all.

Sup you still going to karate lessons?

It's muay thai, and yes. Had to miss the last class cause I smashed my thumb at work.

How much do chvrches show tickets go for? I need to see this goddess live even if i hate shows and people

Its just a thumb is it that bad

Couldn't really bend it to make a fist. Was getting a nut tightened down on a streetlight base and the wrench slipped when I was pushing on it with full force, slammed my thumb right into the edge of the base. It's better now and I can move it, just hurt like a motherfucker.

like taking someones shin to the side of your skull or taking an elbow to the face wouldn't hurt like a motherfucker?

True.

bb :)

perfect scottish angel

>Brandon! finally you're home, let me take off your boots. You look exhuasted, here's a beer and I've already started dinner.

This just made me laugh.

overrated as fuk
i'd take swift fags over you fellas amytime

>B-but I thought you were a hard workin' southern man? You don't want the steak I made y-you
>her eyes start to well up

>tfw you'll never find her cuddled up to your old carrhart hoodie after you've worked a long day, and then got called out and didn't come home until the early morning hours.
Fuck man.

"night sky" is great. i heard it on a spotify playlist and really liked it. haven't check out the rest of their stuff

lol fuck that stupid cunt, you people are fucking embarrassing

>haven't check out the rest of their stuff
Why? Is it just because of the "chvrches is bad waifu band" meme? They are legitimately good, take a look at The Bones Of What You Believe and give em a try.

sounds horrible.
get well soon, brandon

>"chvrches is bad waifu band" meme?
>the meme that "chvrches is a bad waifu band" is just a meme

>no

o yea?
the singer looks very attractive with make-up.
thats all they have going for them.

KPOP and Grimes threads contain far more references to the actual music. Lavrenfag threads virtually zero.

she's cute without it.

she makes my heart ache

perfection

I'm alright now aside from some slight swelling.

All the pics you drool over are her in heavy make-up

i wonder what she looks like without it. i think i've seen a pic where she none on but im not so sure

Not yet.

I dont care I still love her

ayyy lmao