What's a film that takes place in a dystopian future?

What's a film that takes place in a dystopian future?

Pic not related

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Causes_of_transsexualism#Brain_structure
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

my movie theater recently introduced all gender showers

>Pic not related
You sure about that?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand now I'm voting turmp

Brazil

>White "people"

>american """"""""people"""""""

That's the power of love.

What's keeping him from using the men's room instead of acting like an Indian?

This is how it works. Don't let any of that pseudo-science bullshit about being born in the wrong body persuade you.
>child latches on to unusual toy or item of clothing (which is perfectly normal, most children do at some point)
>if you have a son, this unusual item might be a barbie doll, or a hair brush, or a pair of mum's high heels (my brother latched onto pushing a teddy bear around the garden in a pram when he was 5, my best mate used to play with his sisters bratz dolls)
>if left alone, kids wont associate the toy with being a female, they'll just grow out of it and continue a normal life
>if under the 'care' of leftist, indoctrinated retard parents, their neiche, their strange enjoyment from female toys will be overcompensated for
>mum will buy them more girls toys because "omg what if he's a girl!!!"
>mum catches son putting on makeup / dress just like his toy doll has on (children copy from their environment, again, a normal process but with the wrong environment)
>retarded parent continues to facilitate neiche, buying son dresses and possibly even makeup sets
>by the time son goes to school, he is already to far gone into his neiche to fit in at school
>he becomes an outcast and becomes even more strongly identified with his neiche of being a girl (this is why gays and trans act as if their /only/ personality trait is their gender or sexuality, completely over the top and flamboyant) whereas the normal boys will adopt a group mentality, being part of a society (like a football team or something)
>eventually the pyschologically damaged child is exposed to the option of physically damaging themselves with hormone blockers ready for puberty
>this is followed by opposite hormone implants and eventually surgery
>what you are left with is a damaged, confused shell of a man who is half male half broken freak

I'm glad they did that because I finally lost my virginity in my ass.

>mfw future Biff Tanen is literally Trump

>Pic not related
uhhhh

P R O G R E S S I V E

>Pic not related

>Transgender """"""people""""""

It's more of a dystopian present

>this degenerate can get 820 likes for being gross and the only notifications you ever get are from your bank

The Handmaid's Tale
Starship Troopers

It's just attention seeking.

>text

lol no

the real scientific background atm shows a plethora of biological factors, many of which appear to be prenatal and correlated with certain changes in the brain (whereas biological males who seek to transition to females literally have female brain structure in certain specific areas of the brain)

also implying you get a sex change without an excruciating investigation

but yeah sure you can teach your kid to do unusual things with the end result being your kid getting bullied, but it's not gonna override his biology and make him gay or trans unless he was meant to be anyhow

>they have to choose between dysphoria

I thought most still had that long after being accommodated for anyway.

>whereas biological males who seek to transition to females literally have female brain structure in certain specific areas of the brain

This is blatantly psuedo-scientific bullshit that's been debunked countless times.

>This thing will be pissing next to 6-year-old girls in the lady's restroom now.

Thank you, Liberals.
You truly are a positive effect on our society.

It's possible to be trans without being a huge faggot like that. Bathrooms aren't a political football they're just a place to shit and piss. If you can't figure out what door to go through you should shit in the streets like all the other lame beasts of the world. Of course this is just posturing but god damn it's so frustrating seeing clowns attention whore like that, it gives normal trans people a bad name and makes people who think the internet is real life assume everyone trans is insane.
Don't bother responding to this post facebook Sup Forums

jesus fucking christ

>possible to be trans without being a huge faggot
ahahahahaha

>normal trans people

>changing the law on bathrooms does NOT increase the risk of women and children being attacked
>but not changing it makes it less safe for transgender people
So which is it? Are bathrooms dangerous or are they not?

Nice Sup Forums thread btw

L M A O

>It's possible to be trans without being a huge faggot

stopped reading, started laughing

only faggots are trans

Transexuality is a mental illness. There are no normal trannies, only narcissistic manipulators

He's literally pointing out that it's as easy for a perv to just put on a dress and go into the opposite bathroom pretending to be trans, though. Not to mention I get this feeling people might not necessarily speak up against having them in there despite their suspicions in case they get accused of being transphobic.

If it was possible to transfer your best bro's brain into a completely 100% sexy female body would you want to fuck her?

Underrated

>Nice Sup Forums thread btw
Better than your garbage meme shilling threads
They're much more welcome than Sup Forums and Sup Forums

kek guess you know better than me and all the biology professors at my university then famalam

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Causes_of_transsexualism#Brain_structure

wikipedia disagrees with you too lol

>the real scientific background atm shows a plethora of biological factors
>whereas biological males who seek to transition to females literally have female brain structure in certain specific areas of the brain

So, can you back that up with evidence? Peer reviewed scientific journals and investigations, for example?

>normal trans people

Thanks for the laugh

>normal trans people

>everyone trans is insane.
Only intelligent thing you said, faggot.

I'm sure there were a lot of trans cavemen

Did you type that seriously?

>feminists say that women cannot be defined by "gendered products" like dolls and makeup and boys can play with them too while still being "masculine"
>a boy plays with a doll and makeup
>he's a woman now

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>normal trans people

Don't you worry, they'll cook something up eventually.
After all races are just a social construct.

Do you not remember last year's eurovision winner?

>normal trans people

How is that underrated? OP clearly posted that picture as bait and the guy took it. I don't think you can btfo with low hanging fruit.

Two wrongs don't make a right. Also I'm not European.

(you)

This is the most obvious parody/joke pic ever, but you faggots still get triggered by it

>I WANT TO FEEL LIKE A SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE
social media really was a mistake

Shut the fuck up you faggot. Don't you EVER reply to me like that ever again.

I assume you were one of those yurofags on here who acts like europe is a bastion of good values compared to degenerate america

>normal trans people

I'm a trans girl and I think I'm pretty normal besides my gender identity.

I have a job, I use the women's restroom, I go about my business like I always did. Just sayin'

>tfw I have a trans friend that isn't a flaming huge faggot and hates other trannies for making him look like a fucking maniac

>get triggered
>call others triggered

classic.

First we let the coloreds use our restrooms now the gays? When will it end!?

I've never been more certain of Reddit in my life

>>but not changing it makes it less safe for transgender people
I think what he means is that people can go "ugh you're a man what are you doing in the woman's bathroom" and that hurts their feelings. So it's not safe for transgender people. You don't want to hurt their feelings.

listen you emotional Sup Forumsack, the fact that gender dysphoria exists is literally proof that genders have a strong biological component (if someone can feel like a man then it means "man" exists outside gender roles). It is also proof that it is a malfunction of the human brain.

>I'm a trans girl
You're a he and you're not normal
You're sick in the head

>I'm a trans girl and I think I'm pretty normal

>normal trans people

>make false dichotomy
>I am informed about about this issue
top fucking lol

>he uses the "women's" restroom but refers to himself as a little "girl"
nope no mental illness here chief

Trans literally means flaming huge faggot ya dumb cunt.

here's your free (you) faggot

>I'm a trans girl
>and I think I'm pretty normal

>the fact that gender dysphoria exists is literally proof that genders have a strong biological component

So youre a man.

>I'm a trans girl
I don't get this. Are you a woman who dresses like a man? Or a man who dresses like a woman? If you're a "trans" doesn't that mean you don't have to add "girl" or "boy" because you don't fall under binary genders or whatever the fuck it is? Also if you consider yourself a woman why don't you call yourself a woman and that's it, why add trans?

can you imagine going back in time and showing these pics to allied soldiers telling them this is the results of what they fought for?

>everyone trans is insane

By definition yes, since trans people have a world-view that does not fit with objective reality. Much in the same way that a paranoid schizophrenic doesn't actually have people chasing him, a transsexual man in makeup and a dress isn't actually a woman.

And then there's this guy.

So gender is a social construct and tomorrow I can wake up a woman because I say so?

very nice

You're a dude with mental illness.

Your DNA still says you're a dude.

Nice trips brah

I'd think they'd be fine with allying with germany instead if that were to change our outcome

so like

why not divide the restrooms into female sex and male sex? what is the point of having a gender bathroom?

If you can't elevate yourself to the level of the conversation its time to shut up.

it's literally on wikipedia my dude, no need to be ignorant as there's no lack of evidence whereas there are none saying transsexualism is rooted in being raised the wrong way

what are you even trying to argue with this? that cavemen didn't have hrt and gender corrective surgery? irregardless, if you went back and looked long enough you'd eventually find a biological caveman with a brain chemistry compelling her to be a woman

probably been here longer than you famalam, none of you Sup Forums crossposters have been here for longer than a couple of years

>showers
do they even shower there ?

Degenerate niggers make me want to puke. What the fuck is that ape doing? Acting like a braindead animal in the street, fuck niggers. Slaughter them all

I don't give a fuck about this shit, but why do we have gendered bathroom anyway? what's the purpose of that? it seems retarded when you think about it

>if you went back and looked long enough you'd eventually find a biological caveman with a brain chemistry compelling her to be a woman

>So, can you back that up with evidence? Peer reviewed scientific journals and investigations, for example?
Love how that guy's post needs to be backed-up by multiple peer-reviewed sources yet with all these clinical, unbiased terms such as "leftist, indoctrinated retard parents" is just left completely unquestioned.
Seriously, every side of this debate is equally uninformed, you're all talking out of your asses.

What the fuck are you talking about? Are you actually whiteknighting some trap? How disgusting

They """""""literally""""""" don't.

>you
>being female
NEVER EVER

>I am as much a girl as any other person on this planet.

>trusting Wikipedia after GG
>trusting the SJW-controlled academia

Ayy

Making public facilities accessible to diverse populations has long been a divisive issue. Gender segregated restrooms in the United States and Europe are a vestige of the Victorian era where women's modesty and safety were considered at risk and under constant need of surveillance and discipline. While public water closets were considered necessary for sanitation reasons, they were viewed as offending public sensibilities. Because public facilities were associated with access to public spaces, extending these rights to women was viewed as "immoral" and an "abomination".[9] While some public facilities were available to women in London by 1890, there were much fewer than those available to men.[10][11]

Historically in the United States, Europe, and elsewhere public toilets have been segregated by race, class, religion, and gender, and have frequently been completely inaccessible to certain people with disabilities.[12][13] In the United States, during Jim Crow, public washrooms were racially segregated in part to protect the morality and sensibilities of white women.[14] [15]

I mean I guess I could try doing whatever it is you're doing. Being a proud productive Sunday afternoon/pol/ user who lurks lolwhacktrannies threads

KoT is that you, you sick fucking degenerate

>I am as much a girl as any other person on this planet.