Do they ever say what exactly keeps Hank and Peggy together? They are nothing alike

Do they ever say what exactly keeps Hank and Peggy together? They are nothing alike

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q1p5TNkU9vo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They love each other.

Opposites attract.

With such big feet, do you think Peggy had a huge clit?

desu peggy is a fucking bitch and if i were hank i would have left her ass years ago
shes borderline retarded and arrogant as hell and the only time she made me laugh was when things were going wrong for her
Like I'm not the smartest dude in the world but I don't pretend to know more than I do
Also they prolly stayed together because Hank is to much of a pussy to go after a real woman

shes a dumb bitch who cant get anything done on her own and hank is a grounded hardworking self-sufficient guy

¡¿ESCUCHAME?!

Not kidding you
One time I had a dream where Peggy got kidnapped and she asssumed that her kidnappers were mexican and whens he tried to negotiate with them in broken spanish they removed her vocal cords, sliced her tits off and buried her in the desert alive and I was like 13 then
and yes before anyone asks I was abused as a child

>yes I was abused as a child
If you're a girl you can make money off that, just get a webcam

Hank literally had a few women go after him, but he bwaa'd spaghetti out of his propane stained pockets

Both were the very first people the other one dated and they stayed together because, to be honest, they couldn't catch anyone better or rather got this idea in their heads that if you aren't married by the end of high school, you'll never get married. Peggy tried with the gay guy she gave her virginity to before she met Hank, but he remained gay. Plus, they are very similar in background: Hank has an abusive father and doorstep mother and Peggy has an abusive mother and "senile" father. The more you study the two, the more you see they're exactly the same idiot.

Because she likes her mattress firm and he likes his EXTRA firm

>tfw already am a girl
>tfw already do camwhore
Haven't had an ACTUAL job for about 4 months
Neckbeards pay out the ass to see a girl put stuff up her ass/pussy and tell them I love them

pussy game ridiculous

...link?

I'm gonna go with no

A lot of people stay together just because they want a good environment for their kids.

>They are nothing alike

They're both redneck hicks.

>camwhore
>but no you can't have the link!
why bullshit

You're not a very good whore.

>bitter virgin neckbeards detected

you'll never know because you will always be a virgin and never get married. That's how real relationships work faggot

Just confused.

>Hey guys, I degrade myself for cash.
>Oh, okay. Want some cash for degradation?
>Um, no? lololol

Women make no fucking sense sometimes. I wish I was gay.

Stay mad virgin :^)

Stick to girls, just stay tough and they'll be subservient for life. Gays wander for younger and younger boys.

Bobby, Hank leaves when that boy is out of the house.

so.. never?

Gays are also pure filth and should be summerly round up and shot

thanks for the advice satan

Cam girls always brag about this but to me it sounds depressing as fuck doing this for money. There's no way that's good for your psyche

Bobby isn't that hopeless, he's shown culinary talent plenty of times.
He probably takes over sugarfoots and expands to having multiple successful barbeque joints.

At least I don't have to shove stuff up my ass for money.

You do it FOR FREE

I used to be a camboy who got too old for it, it is really depressing.

Its better than being a retailcuck, but cmon, what person dreams of being a literal whore, how can that be fulfilling?

how big is your dick?

peggy is fucking disgusting

bobby will be a clown

hah a-ha guf-faw hah!

Even though I guess it wasn't an ideal I never once got the impression that there was anything wrong with their relationship. They're together because why would they be apart?

7-ish inches in length, pretty thick in girth. I always enjoyed people's reactions to it.

Like I was a NEET before and after my career so it was nice to feel desired and attractive and even useful in at least some capacity.

Do they ever say what exactly keeps Peralta and Santiago together? They are nothing alike

zinger
humdinger

The BBC

>tfw 5 1/2 inches, sort of skinny girth
I mean I'm glad I don't have a micropenis or anything, but sometimes I wonder what it would feel like to pull out a giant horse dick and see the girl's reaction

Probably. I bet she doesn't shave her snatch

What is their sex life like?

Go in to detail

Does Bobby age on the show?

he does in one episode along with that indian kid

The parachuting accident changed her personality, she went from being a clueless middle aged white woman, to a narcissistic, arrogant semi sociopath

Almost every Peggy storyline in later episodes is her using people for her own gains

You can ask the same questions about your parents why are they still together. You weren't there when they fell in love. After that love spark, you're just kinda stuck with your wife for the rest of your life.

Peggy is no ugly girl, mind you. Hank married a hottie.

After getting married they would have sex 1-2 times a week, missionary position, for 5-10 minutes, until Peggy got pregnant.

>huge nose
>huge feet
>pushy personality while being dumber than hank, the most average man on texas

>Almost every Peggy storyline in later episodes is her using people for her own gains

Like every woman? Peggy isn't malevolent but she never admits defeat or takes responsibilities when she fucks up. She relies on Hank to fix everything up.

Peggy is very hated because she also reflects how most women are: insecure, refusing to accept you were wrong and taking any responsibility.

She knows she will get trolled hard on cam if she reveals her identity on this board. Smart move.

Good thing I won't ever get married then

>Anonymous 06/05/16(Sun)18:20:51 No.7048760
peggy is not hot, she's ugly to average at best

>tfw when 7 3/4 with 5 1/2 girth
>tfw no gf
>tfw when skinny lanklet with meh face

I basically only have sex with prostitutes about once or twice a month. My dick does scares the shit out of the asian massage parlor hoes, though. It's like I'm not paying for the sex, but for the complements. The sex sucks, especially with the asian ones.

How is it possible that Hank never had any mental problems by being raised by Cotton? I know he admires Cotton for being a war hero but he still shows no bitterness during his adult years like many people with bad childhood do.

made me somewhat envious. we've all got our "gifts" here and there I guess

Why do you take it so seriously though? She's annoying as fuck of course but I can also laugh at her ignorance, whenever somebody tries to talk to her you already know she's going to try and come off like an expert. Reminds me of how mad folks get over Mabel.

How did Dale marry Nancy in the first place? Dale is hardly getting paid, unattractive and is a nutjob albeit very charismatic.

doesn't he fucking hate Cotton?

That's like my only gift, and I can't even it use it to get girls, so I resort to hookers. Even if girls knew, I'm still too socially awkward and ugly to anything about it. I would rather have 5" dick and be handsome and tall, to be honest.

He resents the shit out of his father. He's just such a traditionalist and he's so repressed that it takes extreme circumstances to force him to admit it.

Off the top of my head there's the episode where Jimmy Carter has to broker peace between the two of them, and the episode where they're in that lawn mower focus group.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q1p5TNkU9vo

>tfw had a dream where ISIS took over the Arlen mall
>for some reason Hank, Dale, Bill, and Boomhauer get kitted the fuck out and proceed to operate the shit out of those sand niggers

Was a good dream.

All Hank wants to hear is that his dad is proud of him or loves him.

Even on his death bed cotton won't say he's proud of his son.

I'm pretty sure he hates Cotton.

>Have you met Hank's boss yet
>Goes by the name Hank's wife

lel

I have never wanted anything more in m life than a movie where terrorists kidnap Peggy and Bobby and the gang have to rescue them, only to find out the terrorists released them beaause they couldn't stand Peggy

Old-fashioned marriage where you don't break it off just because the couple aren't best friends.

Up until 1997 it was illegal to get divorced in Ireland

You must be European if you don't understand how their relationship works.

This.

KotH got the whole white, conservative, blue-collar middle class lifestyle down 100% accurately.

Kek.

Kinda sad the show ended but I'm glad it didn't get run into the ground.

Wow someone that can think

he does though. He literally cant fire a gun because of how cotton yelled at him while he was growing up and saying he shot better during the war

Was her abducting that mexican girl after the parachute accident?

Yeah, if he's not careful we might find those videos of her stuffing things up her ass and post them on the internet.

Bragging may be a bit far but I only do it one night a week and if I turned all my money towards it then i would have rent covered through December
Agreed, camwhore is one thing but I could never imagine ACTUALLY fucking some of the dudes who i do private shows for.
showing face costs more than anything for basically this reason, they do try to make contact irl.

> They are nothing alike

The best relationships are like this. Both are kind of crazy and moderately conservative. Both came from broken families and do want the best for their household, including Luanne.

I might be assuming here, but a lot of guys I know talk about how BAD they want some chick who is like them. Likes sports, vidya, beer, has tattoos, etc. Then they end up dating bitches who are worse than Peggy because in addition to the baggage they don't even really give a shit about the guy outside of a wallet or social accessory and ladder.

Hank could in theory do better if Hank wasn't Hank--awkward and socially inept. For who he is, he did decently.

He got over it thanks to Bobby though.

no he didnt. They lost the competition because he fucked up again and bobby was happy they got second.

My parents are nothing alike, but they love each other. Why do people think that two people have to be alike to love each other?

>yes before anyone asks I was abused as a child

He was doing better than he ever did in the past at least, baby steps.

> Why do people think that two people have to be alike to love each other?

Modern "dating."

Hank sees marriage like he sees his job. If he can put up with Buck Strickland, he can put up with the mother of his autistic son.

> Likes sports, vidya, beer, has tattoos, etc

I would never want a woman who likes beer (desu I don't like it much either) or has tattoos (trashy)

I rarely play video games anymore and barely have time to watch new films. But Hank and Peggy have a good relationship, and you can see that Hank does his best to deal with her stupidity (the garden gnome episode).

The dog is an aphrodisiac
pay attention

I mean, I guess from a certain perspective you're providing a valuable (kek) service to lonely neckbeards and giving them some form of sexual release, but the question is, do these gross fucks really deserve to be stimulated in a live format? Sorry you got molested forreal, but ask yourself: Do you feel like a saint or a whore?

My point is I can understand why people might want a couple of common interests, but a lot of guys seem to basically want a bro as a girlfriend. It's hilariously pathetic, and you see this mentality often from the types of people who look at what seems to be a functional relationship and go "wow why are they still together" because they aren't the same person.

What Indian kid? Are you talking about the birthday one where Bobby, Connie, and Joseph all freak out? Connie is Laotian not Indian.

> Bobby, Connie, and Joseph
> Connie

You have two more choices left there buddy.

Hank is patient with her, a little less so with Bobby, way too patient with Buck, and frequently combative with Cotton.

Plus, Peggy was Hank's first.

Well I can't choose Bobby since he was the one with the "Indian kid" and it can't be Joseph because his parents are super white.

Must be a different episode that you're talking about.

yep. She likes a firm mattress and he likes extra-firm

>it can't be Joseph because his parents are super white.
You're joking right?

>be a 'geek'
>put gun to head

Who isn't white? Nancy or Dale? I guess I don't remember seeing Dale's mom or Nancy's dad.

Yes, I am joking.