Name a more based actor than Idris "Can play any role like he can fill any white hole" Elba...

Name a more based actor than Idris "Can play any role like he can fill any white hole" Elba. Dude's a fucking legendary actor and he beats the fuck out of racists while doing it.

will smith

OP posted Will Smith

No he posted Don Cheadle

MCD and scatman crothers but he's fucking dead and now we get uncle tom niggers like these tools

No that's Morgan Freeman

>can play any role

Can he play James Bond?

he can't play the main character in the inevitable Kill Bill remake because that would be sexist.

He's an actual cuck in real life.
Based cuck black man.

He lets asian dudes fuck his wife?

Is there a single role this man can't do?

Honestly some naive liberal should give him the role of a homosexual. We'll see how diverse Mr Elba is then.

Not, has a son that thought it was his until and he found out it's actually his wife's son.

Based Johnson

Carl Weathers was just as good of an actor and nobody even talks about him.

explain

Only decent black actor tbqh

I didn't like him as Shere Khan.

That's because he wasn't shoe horned into everything to virtue signal.

Honestly liberals have made race relations about a million times worse and they cant fucking see it. I quite like Elba but its a fucking joke now.

kek holy shit

He's really not a very good actor.

Only white men can be gay, need less of those creepy ass schooler shooter looking motherfuckers around anyway and free up some of that white puss.

Is Luther any good? I like detective stuff but I've not tried it

It's kino. """Series""" 4 was kind of shit though.

Its pretty good reminds me a bit of sherlock in some ways.

easy

It's nothing like Sherlock, ignore that guy.

FFFFFFFFUCK MY WIFE IDRIS
I WANT HIM TO FUCK MY WIFE SO I CAN RAISE HIS CHILD HE'S A FUCKING GOD ACTOR

why dont black men fuck their own women? do they realise they are inferior as a race?

Black men can fuck any woman they want, fucking every white woman they so choose is just payback for slavery.

Remember when everyone was acting like Michael B Jordan was some unbelievable acting talent? lol

I'm convinced Idris himself are making these threads every single day.

Thats not really the case though is it ? Black women are disgusting and black men have to chase long and hard for the most undesirable white women, because even they are better than any black ""woman"".

Even with all the social engineering, top-tier white women wont be tricked into fucking creatures that literally look like apes.

You mad?

You're losing this war cracker, idris elba is leading the charge.

It wouldn't be too surprising it seems like he could have enough autism to be on Sup Forums

Black men definitely fuck black women I don't know why you'd think they don't. They just don't have anything against fucking women of other races whereas a lot of white guys do, so it looks more extreme than what it is.

The black guys that do exclusively chase after white women are brainwashed and are looked down upon in the black community.

......Uh huh