1. Poland (soon Argentina)
2. Love

flag
they're white

Paco had to ruin it

flag
european latino's

1. Flag
2. Second least shit South American country behind Chile, still shit.

1. Argentina (soon Poland)
2. Love

Flag
trash

1.Japan
2.future Japan.(but Japan have not enough food source).

Does it still exist?

magnifficent post

Los argentinos cagan muy hediondo debido a la cantidad de carne que consumen

flag
lixo

fuck mexico
argentina is now my new friend

magnifficent strawman sockpuppet

1. Poland
2. Love

los argentions me chupan la pija debido a la cantidad de carne que consumen

spierdalaj

O ty chujku

Ty spierdalaj

argentina is my bitch

1. finland.
2. You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.
How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?
You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.
I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.
Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.
You nigger.
You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.
You are the Baltimore of South America.
Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.
Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

I love you Finlan

1. Ukraine (millions of hohol hurritage Argies already, soon more)
2. Love, also thanks for being the only reason out currency didn't top all the shit currency ratings and indexes in 2014

Are you the guy who has been about to move for forever? When are you finally moving?

Not anymore it ain't, and even earlier it wasn't really yours. At most it was Dilma's bitch, just like you :^)

ayyyyyyy ha sido un chiste casi tan autista y tan malo que el del meme con el alemán y el chiste de santa claus en australia

stfu nigger

>a literal brazilian calls me nigger

two can play this game, mongol

> also thanks for being the only reason out currency didn't top all the shit currency ratings and indexes in 2014
what happened in 2014 and what did we have to do with it?

>mongol
argentino nigger detected

1.Flag (soon Argentina)
2.Argentina has the best youtuber of the world, July3p. The same with Peru and Bruno Bassi.

nothing, dont mind him :3

1.- Argentina
2.- Greatest country in the world, the place where God was born, the last bastion of Civilization, Last bastion of Christianity, African-Free, We have the Pope, We have Messi, We have European blood, We are great at sports, We have the Patagonia, We have the Antarctic, Latin America eats from hour hand. ETC

jksajkjksajksajk

Wonderful post +10 and add to favorites

The same with you, but I'm new and I have no points.

kill yourself

This faggot is not me

+5 more points and i'm gold

Who you are? (What post did you write)

This

ayyyyyyyyyy

é muito provável que és o poster mais estúpido do board, e falo em serio

Russian, Ukrainian and Argie currencies all got devalued to shit (the first two because of Crimea, DNR shenanigans and international and domestic sanctions, Argentina's because of Macri's reforms), and all the end of the year articles like "top 10 worst performing currencies" went like "1. Argentina, 2. Ukraine, 3. Russia". I-I think it was 2014 anyway, could actually be 15, I don't remember too well.

>the place where God was born

You sure Jesus was born in Argentina? I mean, not saying he wasn't, but how the fuck did they find a virgin and three wise men?

>We have Messi

the "gashegos" do :^) But congrats on the Repsol kekstravaganza, boludo

português filho da puta!!

sup guys

Shine on you, taringuero diamond.

No...

now i'm confused

Delete this thread for god sake

What's up with you, how many cups do you have?

flag
falklands lol

You know you are a resentful redneck?

Asshole!

>Argentina's because of Macri's reforms
in 2014 we didn't have Macri but Cr*st*na K*rchner, but I got it, thanks

big talk for a flag that lost a war to emus

callate eбyчий mogolico хoхoл de mierda кycoк гoвнa ты oпять выхoдишь нa cвязь at this late hour??
so, voy a dar the list oficial de las personas que me chupan мoй хyeц:

tu vieja
tu hermana

God Hates Argentina. After Argentina plunged into economic chaos in late 2001, discrimination based on sexual orientation seemed to many like a petty concern. As you can see, the economic woes of Argentina gave the fags of North America the launch pad to commit whoredoms in South America. They turned the country over to the perverts, lock, stock and barrel, and it will not go well for them. Think SODOM AND GOMORRAH!

You deserve my last 10 points

where are you from ukraine bro?

i mean, your real nationality

I NEED MORE MEMES

good post

>God Hates Argentina

I stopped reading there

Me chupan la pija los argentos

I love you Poland

Must have been 2015 then I guess. How many percent cheaper did the peso get against USD from Jan 15 to Dec 15? The monopoly money we call a currency went from 16 to 24 for $1, so ~35%.

Born and lived a sizeable chunk of my life in Russia, but grew up here mostly, and spent more of my life here too. I stopped trying to solve le identity crisis long ago m8 (I mean me mum's a Russian Jew, me da's a hohol nationalist, and I'd swing towards all three identitities all the time until I got fed up), now I just think of myself as "Slav" kek

If you were implying I'm an Argie or whatever, nah buddy, deffo a Slav. I mean my name is Ivan and I'm wearing a fucking tracksuit as I'm typing this, and when I've posted this I'm gonna go have a smoke while I slavsquat

bueno.. si... queres...

NZ
the shape of your country and the distribution of its climate zones are cool.

i've read some works from Borges and Cortazar in translation; these i didn't care too much for, not because of a lack of talent but just because i think meta-fiction is a meme-level technique that detracts from good literature. i also read Ernesto Sabato's El Túnel last year; apparently i rated it a 2.4 out 5; might have been a shitty translation. (with all that said, they're still better than NZ writers).

1. Flag
2. South America is full of actual subhumans and Argentina is no different.
The Falklands are ours.

You need to learn spanish to get it 100%

1.flag
2.best spanish accent out of all spanish speaking countries

>meta-fiction is a meme-level technique that detracts from good literature

True in a way (but it's really good when it works), but not all of Cortázar is like that. Try Los Premios sometime.

Correction: rioplatense meme Spanish, which is kind of a bitch to understand at first if the Spanish you speak is from anywhere else

of course. i try to take this into consideration when comparing literature from any foreign language. but my disdain for meta-fiction is universal.

i've got it lined up for about three months, plus some other argentine authors. (my new years resolution was to read more international novels, so i made a list of the 'greatest' works from each geographic area). since i've got you're here, i've been reading Eastern Euro novels this month, but i couldn't find anything from Ukraine except Georgi Vladimov's Faithful Ruslan; could you point me to anything that Ukrainians consider of greater literary merit? (no poetry thanks; doesn't translate well at all)

>my phone's shuffle knows I'm in an Argie thread

Any of you narigones know Mueran Humanos? One of the bands I'd call my guilty pleasures if I were the kind of fag to feel guilty about enjoying pleb shit instead of proud as fuck

No, but if you want shitty bands of here listen to "los rusos hijos de puta" (son rusos de verdad) solo son conocidos por el culo de la cantante

They are lucky we didn't genocide them and settled our poorer cousins in their lands.

Here are their magnus opus
youtube.com/watch?v=LboKLz-B88c

Uruguay is lucky we free them of you and your poor cousins

>could you point me to anything that Ukrainians consider of greater literary merit?

nice meme xDDD

On a bit more serious note: the absolute most of what I've read is shit, so personally I could only recommend Kotsyubynsky (there's a movie made out of Shadows of Forgotten Ancestors that's considered one of the best of all time by snobby movie critic cunts too, watch it if you're into cinema and not just lit), Khvylyovy, and MAYBE Panas Myrny's "Do Oxen Bawl When The Hayrack Is Full?". No clue if any of them were translated to English, though, and I translated the name of Myrny's book myself because I can't be fucked googling, might be slightly different in Anglo bookshops.

I'll give you the Slav spellings of these names and novel titles because transcribing East Slav names and words isn't really standardized, so guessing what the "accepted" way is is always a tossup. In order: Кoцюбинcький ("Tiнi зaбyтих пpeдкiв"), Хвильoвий, Пaнac Mиpний "Хiбa peвyть вoли як яcлa пoвнi?"

>solo son conocidos por el culo de la cantante

está bien, me encanta nicki minaj

PS y bueno, en la imagen parece un culo que se lo merece sabes

Now I realize that you mixed both languages.

1no vo
2 me chupa un huevo solo vine aca a decir que este es el mejor tema de los redondos
youtube.com/watch?v=6ruQ2vEF_eY

Me dio paja para traducir total el ucraniano nos entiende

Los Redondos... ¿no es esa banda cuyo cantante toca cada seis meses dos minutitos, con un sonido pésimo, en un lugar lleno de barro, con un repertorio repetitivo y aún así gana millones?

si

vaya que snob eres, seguro que dirás que 2 minutos son una mierda también (yo creo que molan)

topkek me has hecho reír en la vida real, post mui bakan te doy al tiro tus mas 5/5

Este es el mio
youtube.com/watch?v=JlSZVinnv1Q

De 2 minutos solo conozco Ya no sos igual y está bueno. notnot
(Para aclarar, dije 2 minutos literalmente, no me referí a la banda)

>topkek me has hecho reír en la vida real, post mui bakan te doy al tiro tus mas 5/5

gracias aca te dejo un tema del soldado

youtube.com/watch?v=PyF9FspbPTA

>De 2 minutos solo conozco Ya no sos igual
>(Para aclarar, dije 2 minutos literalmente, no me referí a la banda)

No se te entendio nada

lo retiro, acabo de escuchar esa canción y es una mierda

Sí, lo he pillado, es que me has recordado a la banda con eso y como es argentina y mola, la he mencionado en el hilo

Esta es mejor, gracias

"2 minutos" = Banda de punk rock
"Ya no sos igual" = Canción de la banda "2 minutos"

¿Es eso o hay algún otro error desu?

Bleh. I actually remember looking for those works from Khvylovy and Kotsiubynsky, but if there are English translations, none of them are in print where I live, nor could I track them down on piracy or legal websites (there are copies of Shadows of Forgotten Ancestors on Amazon, but it's $200 for the cheapest--too expensive). And I just searched for Do Oxen Bawl as well; exact same situation. This was a problem I found with a lot of smaller Eastern Euro cunts, there are absolutely no translations in print. As such, I've been mostly confined to Polish and Russian /lit/; plus, for whatever reason--I don't know Europe's history enough to understand why--there are tons of Czech and Hungarian works that get translated. (as an aside, the best book I read this month was from a Hungarian called Peter Nadar, A Book of Memories--he's like a crazier, gayer version of Proust).

Anyway, sorry for rambling, cheers mate. I appreciate the effort.

You won't have it any other way except in print? Get a damn kindle ebook (you can read those on a computer or a phone too, no need for a gay overpriced kindle book), or just straight up pirate em if you can find that, I don't think guys who died three coups d'état ago would give a fuck you're stealing their books. Alternatively Google any Ukrainian, Russian or Soviet libraries or cultural centers near you, might have a chance there (and those places don't always have websites or decent search systems, so if they haven't shown up in your google searches so far doesn't mean there aren't any)

Soy el mismoputo: ya caché, no me entendiste porque aclaré mal. Lo del paréntesis se aplicaba para mi comentario anterior, no ése.

Sorry for the ambiguity. When I said tracking them down online, I was referring to both print and ebook forms. I'm not a Luddite; I read maybe 95% of my books these days on an e-reader.

As for

>foreign libraries and cultural centers in New Zealand

nice meme xDDD

My countrymen are borderline illiterate; there's no culture of reading even English works here, let alone those from other parts of the world. The only way to obtain translated works is either from university libraries, where they're used as part of the curriculum, or by importing them from overseas (hence I read so many ebooks).

Well shit. Try Australia, maybe? If there aren't any copies in bookstores there, maybe there's a few of those libraries and cultural centers I mentioned if you give enough of a shit to fly there.

Borges used to write mock ups in english because he liked its structure, and then translated it back to spanish. So you could probably find Borges own works in english if you dig deep enough

I don't know, I guess they are ok.